Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:34 pm
Well, not to be rude, but duh.

I forgot who said it, but I quote: Writing is simple. You just sit at your typewriter and open up a vein.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:30 am
Wow, it just died after Kirby's comment...wow, she has "thread death" abilities! Le Gasp!

Hey guys, Guess "What?"! Guessguessguess! I'm eighteen now! Look out world, here comes Kurai! Muahahahahaha!!!

Also, I'm writing a book. Not a novel, but a kind of self help book that the women will spew over. Not young women, older women....you get the point. It's gonna be so fun! Maybe I'll end up on Oprah?.....Nah!  

Kurai_kotori

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:56 pm
Since I AM every other post, it's only natural that most topics owuld die after I post. ):

OMG HES EIGHTEEN NOW HE CAN DO ALL THE STUFF YOU NEVER WANTED HIM TO DO AAAAHHHHH!!!

Happy late birthday. ^^

Oprah is picky. stare What is this book about?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:26 pm
Hey!!!

I've been so busy lately I think I'm gonna explode...BUT I"M WRITING AGAIN.

My superlongextrabad writer's block is over!!!

...Now if only I could actually find TIME to write out the crazyness going on in my brain...XD

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:36 pm
Um, Waffles?

Being on the guild=having no life. >< I think you can make time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:39 pm
Yeah, Kirby, I know.

I've been writing quite a bit, actually. It's just that lately inspiration has been hitting me at times I can't write for whatever reason, and 'tis quite difficult. School sucks.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:23 pm
KirbyVictorious
Since I AM every other post, it's only natural that most topics owuld die after I post. ):

OMG HES EIGHTEEN NOW HE CAN DO ALL THE STUFF YOU NEVER WANTED HIM TO DO AAAAHHHHH!!!

Happy late birthday. ^^

Oprah is picky. stare What is this book about?

It's about how to visibly increase the amount of happiness you achieve in each day. I lay down guidelines that you can follow if you choose, but the key is in the fact that you make your own choices, live your way, without regrets, and do what is right for you. It's a work in progress. Until third period today I hadn't had more than the outline written out, now I have a couple pages that I wrote out in Myth class. I so rock at not paying attention!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
I am actually coming out of my own writing reprieve myself.
But I am anxiously awaiting news from a writing contest I entered.

Also, Im turning seventeen in a MONTH!
Tak-Jak is going to another year closer to being legal!

How scary is that.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:29 pm
*coughcough*

O.o I didn;t say anything.

ANYWAAAY.

Kurai, that sounds awesome! I wanna read.

And if anyone's interested, I am going to enter a poetry contest! ...problem is, which poem?

Can't make anything new now. stare too emo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:17 pm
KirbyVictorious
*coughcough*

O.o I didn;t say anything.

ANYWAAAY.

Kurai, that sounds awesome! I wanna read.

And if anyone's interested, I am going to enter a poetry contest! ...problem is, which poem?

Can't make anything new now. stare too emo.

If you haven't used this one yet....use The Wingmaker and if that one has been used ...I really liked Moonlight Serenade ...try that one... is this for the school magazine?  

Galladonsfire

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Ah, I could use that one. Thing is, they said it can't be previously published on the INternet, but you know, I don't give a damn; besides, this isn't the internet. This is home.

And MD...fourth wall, dude. Don't make me edit again. -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:57 pm
oops, sorry heheh shoulda thought twice in the name. wink but hey that works razz

PS: you made 4000'th post razz ironic ehh?  

Galladonsfire

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 pm
Does this count as published, per say?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 pm
There hasn't really been a new person in the guild for a while, so I'll be the first since whenever. Okay so my name is Brandy and I absolutely love to write. I mostly write poetry and novels, though I hardly ever finish the novels but I am working on that little problem. I also love writing round robin stories or one with a co-writer.

I'm okay when it comes to constructive criticism, my strength in it is on grammar because it's one of my best things when it comes to writing.

Right now I'm actually working on a story with one of my best friends and I'm thinking about posting it on here as well. Though as of now it's only posted in my journal, but it's set to private since we haven't finished any of the chapters.

Ugh, I think that's about it about me that I can think of at the moment.

crAzy L00P

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:28 pm
TellMeBaby
There hasn't really been a new person in the guild for a while, so I'll be the first since whenever. Okay so my name is Brandy and I absolutely love to write. I mostly write poetry and novels, though I hardly ever finish the novels but I am working on that little problem. I also love writing round robin stories or one with a co-writer.

I'm okay when it comes to constructive criticism, my strength in it is on grammar because it's one of my best things when it comes to writing.

Right now I'm actually working on a story with one of my best friends and I'm thinking about posting it on here as well. Though as of now it's only posted in my journal, but it's set to private since we haven't finished any of the chapters.

Ugh, I think that's about it about me that I can think of at the moment.

Hey welcome to the guild! I'm......sorta new as well....about a month persay. I'll look forward to reading your stories and poetry. smile  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games