Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:34 pm
imyavie
Zach McClure
Okay fine...

Why do you suppose Aule didn't bother making a vastly noticible difference between female and male Dwarves?

Quite possibly because he overlooked that detail when they were created. Maybe he was intruiged by the fact that they were hard workers, he didn't bother to go over details such as dwarvish features...

...then again, I suck at debating and such if it isn't politics... sweatdrop

I suck at debating too.

I don't think that Aule overlooked the female aspect, I mean, he knows about females. He has a wife who is renouned for her beauty and all. Overlooking that detail seemes impossible. Though perhaps you're right about it being deliberate because they're supposed to be hard workers, and in hard work, male and female doesn't matter?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:39 pm
Ummm. This is the OT thread. sweatdrop  

Falathrim

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:45 pm
Then where are we supposed to post random questions?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:47 pm
Interesting nonetheless...

Off-topic. I hate being sick. My throat is torn asunder. I can barely speak. And I simply can't stop wih the constant coughing. Curse you, little sick brother! You passed the flu(sp...floo?? sweatdrop ) to me! stressed  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:49 pm
Menegil

Off-topic. I hate being sick. My throat is torn asunder. I can barely speak. And I simply can't stop wih the constant coughing. Curse you, little sick brother! You passed the flu(sp...floo?? sweatdrop ) to me! stressed

Flu is right. And apperantly it's okay to be off topic.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:51 pm
Menegil

You too? At least you're just coughing. I'm having indigestion and my stomach is killing me. I had to miss my hockey game and I spent the last two days sleeping and being spoiled sad I want to be healthy again. Maybe I should ask Aragorn if I can borrow the Elessar for a few minutes. That should help.  

SYFFER

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:04 pm
SYFFER
Menegil

You too? At least you're just coughing. I'm having indigestion and my stomach is killing me. I had to miss my hockey game and I spent the last two days sleeping and being spoiled sad I want to be healthy again. Maybe I should ask Aragorn if I can borrow the Ellesar for a few minutes. That should help.
Actually, my body temperature level has reached 40.7 degrees. I think I need a pair of Elessar...a mug of athelas brew... and an aspirine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:18 pm
Wow 40.7 eek Thats alot. Do you know why you get sick when your body temperature rises? No? Well allow me to educate you. In the body, there are many enzymes that combine to create protiens which are necessary for food digestion and usage. These enzymes need a specific temperature to operte properly. If that temperature rises too much, they lose their working shape and their ability to combine. If they can't combine, they can't produce protiens, and thus, your body does not create what it needs to function properly. Yes, that's right. There IS a world outside LOTR 3nodding  

SYFFER

closer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:28 pm
SYFFER
There IS a world outside LOTR 3nodding

He LIES!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:28 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:41 pm
Post 4000!

Yep. I'm a loser.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:52 pm
Alright I admit it! I'm actually Sauron domokun I've come here to trick you all into believing there is a world outside Middle Earth! You've all managed to elude my treachery but not for long! You see, I have crafted many shinies and you have blindly bought them. Little do you know, those shinies were created by none other than me and with my one pendant I shall control you all! twisted What say you to this Men of Numenore?  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:35 pm
SYFFER
Alright I admit it! I'm actually Sauron domokun I've come here to trick you all into believing there is a world outside Middle Earth! You've all managed to elude my treachery but not for long! You see, I have crafted many shinies and you have blindly bought them. Little do you know, those shinies were created by none other than me and with my one pendant I shall control you all! twisted What say you to this Men of Numenore?

It's a good thing I never wear a Shiny, then, huh?

Zach McClure
Then where are we supposed to post random questions?

Make a thread for it?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:49 pm
Those who do wear the shiny shall be weak to my rule. Those who do not will realize the futility of their resistance and become my dark servants along wiht the orcs and goblins!  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:57 pm
Meh.

*throws lava at SYFFER's shiny*

I just broke your Shiny. You lose.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games