Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:34 pm
delasislas
Job interview update!!!
No job.. I might go to some of the events to see how it all plays out and take a few notes, it's only a 1 yr position, maybe next year I can use what they did.

Awww, that's a shame, I was really hoping you'd get it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:17 pm
Is it just me or are 95% of the Lake Kindred items overly feminine? Like honestly, I have gotten maybe 5 items that are gender neutral, but at least 30-40 items by now that are clearly made for girl characters... At least I get to sell them and make money!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
Is it just me or are 95% of the Lake Kindred items overly feminine? Like honestly, I have gotten maybe 5 items that are gender neutral, but at least 30-40 items by now that are clearly made for girl characters... At least I get to sell them and make money!

I don't really receive items from LK...
Other than gold and the occasional alchemy items (and LK pots, of course), the only actual items I get are RIGs.
Paws have a pretty hard time of too, though.
I end up with so many RIGs and stuff that I just have absolutely zero use for because I don't use the human base and all the items in the RIG are for humans.
Either that or it's more profitable on my end to sell the RIG and buy the maybe two paws items that drop from it instead of trying to get the item to drop on my own.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:25 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF

Or give them to me, collection of items is slowly increasing.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:32 pm
Or someone could gift a ton of items before I had posted that. I think they were all new items for me, awesome more things to play around with.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:27 pm
Dear anon, thank youuuuuu~ emotion_kirakira
(I always assume it's a guildie, this is the only place I hang out, after all, haha~)
The plushie totally reminds me of catbug...
Maybe I should try to make a catbug av, hmmm...
(I'm not even into catbug, though, totally more of a Bee and Puppycat person.)
The plushie is freaking cute, tho', I'll figure out a way to use it at some point.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:23 am
Queen Spazzy
(I always assume it's a guildie, this is the only place I hang out, after all, haha~)
The plushie is freaking cute, tho', I'll figure out a way to use it at some point.

Yess!! I got the anon gift too. Thank you person again. >> I think I have an idea who it is, though...not 100% sure but pretty sure lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:29 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Yess!! I got the anon gift too. Thank you person again. >> I think I have an idea who it is, though...not 100% sure but pretty sure lol

let's play Clue.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:49 am
delasislas
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

let's play Clue.

I really like that game! Okay...well I am going to say it is delasislas...in the Random people of tomorrow guild...with 750 billion gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:32 pm
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

let's play Clue.

I really like that game! Okay...well I am going to say it is delasislas...in the Random people of tomorrow guild...with 750 billion gold.

I got the same gifts. And they were all new for me.
Also the most I've ever had was 600b, ever since I got my Sakura I've spent it as fast as I get it.
I gifted a few tree killers a bit ago, paladin and zelda.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:02 pm
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

let's play Clue.

I got the same gifts. And they were all new for me.
Also the most I've ever had was 600b, ever since I got my Sakura I've spent it as fast as I get it.
I gifted a few tree killers a bit ago, paladin and zelda.

Yeah I wouldn't think it was you. I've been getting these gifts for years, and we haven't even known each other for that long, so if it WAS you, it'd be like the perfect twist! xD

I've never had beyond 1.5 billion even though I could sell things and have many more billions, but I usually don't.

It's so nice to give and receive gifts biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:30 pm
still no updates on the mystery gifter?
Bidding wars suck. especially because I want the item to probably be used, I don't like reselling items on the MP.
I hate it when people try to buy some stuff real cheap just to sell it again.
sadly the only way to prevent that from happening to some really nice items that I want, is to bid people up indiscriminately.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:48 am
Just got messaged, there is a big pseudo-nitzschia bloom on the Washington coast, and I have the opportunity to go back out and sample. BTW amnesiac shellfish poisoning is bad, like retrograde amnesia bad, and once you get it, you got it, like no take backs. As in, don't eat anything from the water if it came from the Washington coast.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:59 pm
delasislas
Just got messaged, there is a big pseudo-nitzschia bloom on the Washington coast, and I have the opportunity to go back out and sample. BTW amnesiac shellfish poisoning is bad, like retrograde amnesia bad, and once you get it, you got it, like no take backs. As in, don't eat anything from the water if it came from the Washington coast.

Wow, good thing I'm a vegetarian.
I'm warning my beau, though.
We don't even buy seafood very often, and I highly doubt we'd get anything from Washington out this way, buuuut... just in case.
Hope you have a good time if you go out!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:28 pm
delasislas
still no updates on the mystery gifter?
Bidding wars suck. especially because I want the item to probably be used, I don't like reselling items on the MP.
I hate it when people try to buy some stuff real cheap just to sell it again.
sadly the only way to prevent that from happening to some really nice items that I want, is to bid people up indiscriminately.

I don't think they'll reveal themselves any time soon, but I also think they probably know that I suspect them xD

Also, thank you for telling us about the bloom. I learned something new. It's cool to have a science person in here.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games