Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:46 am

bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart
bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart
bb3000ae
claru gardeford
If I could be immortal it would have to be tuck everlasting style.

*takes all man cards since you read that gay book*

What the hell is tuck everlasting? confused

to sum it up. Twilight, except they not vampires. Just good looking, immortal, girl human, and cant be together

Wow....I kinda wish you hadn't told me. Living with the knowledge that Twilight still existed was bad enough.

though tuck was made like years before twilight

Like I said, I read it many years ago, in grade two. And Fen, who are you to say anything, you didnt even know what the book was about. At least I said it was a good read in grade two. Which means I was about seven when I read it. My next read shall be war and peace. Currently working on several novels at the moment.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 am

Firu Shinra
bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart
bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart

to sum it up. Twilight, except they not vampires. Just good looking, immortal, girl human, and cant be together

Wow....I kinda wish you hadn't told me. Living with the knowledge that Twilight still existed was bad enough.

Like I said, I read it many years ago, in grade two. And Fen, who are you to say anything, you didnt even know what the book was about. At least I said it was a good read in grade two. Which means I was about seven when I read it. My next read shall be war and peace. Currently working on several novels at the moment.

Oh......my bad then. *patches up firu's man card with tape and hands it back*

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 am

Firu Shinra
bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart
bb3000ae
Fenrir Graveheart

idk i ahted the ending to tuck, wasn't a happy one
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 am

Alright, I gotta leave now but I'll probably be back in like half an hour or so if anybody is still going to be around then (doubt it).

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 am

Later Fen
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:52 am

Fenrir Graveheart
little mintchan

That's good, but I think I like this version better.

edit: sorry i meant this one...

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX9n9zYcYeQ

i can hold any note longer then you! yes i cannnnnnnnnnnnn-oes on for 5 hours straight- man: YES YOU CANNNN! where do you keep that air? me::hmph....man:...oh dam!

i'm gona finish my cheesecake and go to bed it's like midnight xD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 am

Its 2 am he and i have to be up in like 7 hours
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:15 am

DOWN WITH FASCISM...

Sorry I'm just so angry today, I began to write a rather in depth document about the misuse of America's Freedom of Speech. How one's words are more important than another's. Because here in the states someone who screams out positive words for a selective group are not seen as biased people but as noble figures, but one who shows us what WE do wrong and how we have besmirched the name of America and Freedom are pariahs.

I'm sick of the bullshit, I just want all the people outside of the states that they are right, most of us take our freedom for granted. But most us still fail to see when our freedom is stepped on and stained by a government so full of itself it can not see the big picture. Sorry I had to rant...

Havok-Trance

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 am

Its fine to rant, enen if im going to be the only one to hear it prob
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:41 am

hector rouge
DOWN WITH FASCISM...

Sorry I'm just so angry today, I began to write a rather in depth document about the misuse of America's Freedom of Speech. How one's words are more important than another's. Because here in the states someone who screams out positive words for a selective group are not seen as biased people but as noble figures, but one who shows us what WE do wrong and how we have besmirched the name of America and Freedom are pariahs.

I'm sick of the bullshit, I just want all the people outside of the states that they are right, most of us take our freedom for granted. But most us still fail to see when our freedom is stepped on and stained by a government so full of itself it can not see the big picture. Sorry I had to rant...

I live in the states... And I agree.

FullbusterOrleans

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 am

Whos on right now?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 am

ME!!!

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 am

hector rouge
DOWN WITH FASCISM...

Dude.... AMEN!!! Living in the states is a nice life style, if you don't see all the BS that goes on... I really want to move away from the States....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 am

@Hey Kat

@Sado hello.I just hate the schools here in the states cus they have to many rules

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 am

Katsuro Hitokage
ME!!!

Check meh custom jutsu, Its AWSOME XD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games