Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:25 pm

Hakai may have done a bit better if she wasn't so scared of her own abilities. She still would have lost horribly but maybe she would have lasted longer. And yeah, I always make sure I keep tabs on all wounds and passed events that happen, thank you for saying you like the way I RP.

Hell yeah she doesn't trust him and yet she's confused. He DID heal her major wounds, the others were just bumps and scratches, but then again he ATE HER SHOULDER!

Oh and hi seth.

Do you have to sign up again to make sub chracters? I was thinking of maybe making a pure evil one and the maybe a good one, but I'm always playing the good guy so thats why I picked a nuteral with good and evil tendancies.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:27 pm

Yep, well Immolatus is a sick freak like that...

Whereas my next character is gonna be one of those mysterious 'hot' guys whos needed in all those mangas... xd

Immolatus

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:28 pm

Ahh yes the guy who destorys s**t...yes EEF was the name of mine. My favorite chacter to rp. I had to cut down a bit though when I was warned i was beinging to gory in this one thread.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:29 pm

Yarrr Tamulis has mood swings pirate but are they his real moods or intentions I wonder : A secret agenda?

Sgt.Sunshine

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Ooo Immo you may catch Hakai's attention then wink

You don't need to sign up again to make a secondary character do you? Because I have an evil one I just have to make that if I can RP her well enough she could make Immo fall head over heals for her just for being a sick lust for blood and battle.

Edit: Sunshine: dun dun dun!

Oh and Immo while I was posting, the whole time I thought, would be awsome and yet suck so bad if Immo appeared behind Hakai.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:39 pm

Ahh I found the posts I made that got me in trouble. They where two. One was EEF attacking a young couple. He rips off the guys arm and impales his girlfriend with it. Then the second on was ripping off someones head and shoving it down another persons throat.

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:39 pm

HAHA, I don't think Immolatus will fall for anyone, he just wants to kill and kill some more, but then again, for the falling for her part, he is quite deceiving..... Maybe he'll just be an a**.

As for the characters, you can have 2 characters, cause I know theres a secondary and main character thread. I'm not too sure about a 3rd character, cause I remember you used to be aloud to have a few, I'm not sure if the rules changed though.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:47 pm

Ah, well I'm sick of always being good, I've always RPed as good so I wanted to test my waters in evil. I'll try and work on her tommrow, maybe Immo can test her out, you could give me some evil pointers, though if I tap into my sick little mind I'm sure I can be nice and blood thristy with her.

PrincessRyoko

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:50 pm

Thats nice smile

I've actually never played a 'good' character in my days of RPing.... never....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:53 pm

Really? And I've never played an evil character in all my RPing days, maybe we can help each other out? What do you say? You help me make my evil character as evil as possible, and I'll help you be a goody goody?

PrincessRyoko

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:57 pm

I can help you out for an evil character if you want, but for my good characte, I think I've got an idea of what hes gonna be like.... sort of the 'hot headed bad boy type' good character.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:03 pm

ooo sounds fun, and cute. Yes I know silly high school teen characters. Thanks...I just wish I knew if she should always be in the form that I have her for or it being transformation type deal.

PrincessRyoko

Immolatus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:06 pm

You mean Hakai?

Hmmm, as for my neutral charater, hes going to be the mysterious one..... not as teenish as you may think, infact, hes more of an adult type. One of the mature guys.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:07 pm

:: goes to sleep in the thread ::

^^

Yay. Slumber party.

Which means sleep.

>_> mad I wish I could fall asleep. XD

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:12 pm

Immo: No Hakai must transform. I ment for my evil gal, I don't have a name for her yet. Thats why I wanted the night to work on her.

Your good guy sounds good though. Hakai trys to be a mature girl but...yeah never works out, see what happens when she tries to take on responsiblities...she gets her shoulder eatten. Heh, oh and hi Kai.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games