Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:31 pm
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Dear anon, thank youuuuuu~ emotion_kirakira
(I always assume it's a guildie, this is the only place I hang out, after all, haha~)
The plushie totally reminds me of catbug...
Maybe I should try to make a catbug av, hmmm...
(I'm not even into catbug, though, totally more of a Bee and Puppycat person.)
The plushie is freaking cute, tho', I'll figure out a way to use it at some point.

Yess!! I got the anon gift too. Thank you person again. >> I think I have an idea who it is, though...not 100% sure but pretty sure lol

let's play Clue.

I really like that game! Okay...well I am going to say it is delasislas...in the Random people of tomorrow guild...with 750 billion gold.

I got the same gifts. And they were all new for me.
Also the most I've ever had was 600b, ever since I got my Sakura I've spent it as fast as I get it.
I gifted a few tree killers a bit ago, paladin and zelda.

Yeah I wouldn't think it was you. I've been getting these gifts for years, and we haven't even known each other for that long, so if it WAS you, it'd be like the perfect twist! xD

I've never had beyond 1.5 billion even though I could sell things and have many more billions, but I usually don't.

It's so nice to give and receive gifts biggrin
I love the gifts I get from the "anon" sender in the guild.. heart whee I love most of all that they are so kind, thoughtful and generous >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:28 pm
Gear Bush
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas

let's play Clue.

I really like that game! Okay...well I am going to say it is delasislas...in the Random people of tomorrow guild...with 750 billion gold.

I got the same gifts. And they were all new for me.
Also the most I've ever had was 600b, ever since I got my Sakura I've spent it as fast as I get it.
I gifted a few tree killers a bit ago, paladin and zelda.

Yeah I wouldn't think it was you. I've been getting these gifts for years, and we haven't even known each other for that long, so if it WAS you, it'd be like the perfect twist! xD

I've never had beyond 1.5 billion even though I could sell things and have many more billions, but I usually don't.

It's so nice to give and receive gifts biggrin
I love the gifts I get from the "anon" sender in the guild.. heart whee I love most of all that they are so kind, thoughtful and generous >w<

Hmmmmm yes indeed!...... xd heart ninja  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:04 pm
Ok, so we are in event response, Domoic acid levels are high, like HIGH. Thing is I got invited to a pretty cool talk, but it is really far away and I am straining to hopefully get the time off to go and a ride to get up there. It is on Sunday...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:09 am
delasislas
Ok, so we are in event response, Domoic acid levels are high, like HIGH. Thing is I got invited to a pretty cool talk, but it is really far away and I am straining to hopefully get the time off to go and a ride to get up there. It is on Sunday...

Good luck getting the time off and finding a ride!
I hope you get to go to it and have fun~ c:
What's the talk about, by the way? owo

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:32 am
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Harmful algal blooms, the main talk I've had was with my primary investigator, I want to see what someone else has to say.
also, he said that the guy speaking was interested in us volunteers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:33 pm
I had a marching band parade to go to today where my school dedicated our field to the superintendant.

It was over 90 degrees, sunny, and we had to wear thick black wool uniforms, but our band director was nice about it and let us take the jackets off as soon as possible, and walked around several times handing us each a water bottle every few minutes! But I got sunburn everywhere... crying

After the ceremony, though, we got to eat food from the several food trucks there, and I got a "personal pizza" which was literally a whole pizza that I split between me and all my friends. It was delicious, and fed all of us!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:53 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Harmful algal blooms, the main talk I've had was with my primary investigator, I want to see what someone else has to say.
also, he said that the guy speaking was interested in us volunteers.

Ohhh, fun!
An interest in the volunteers, eh?
That sounds possibly promising~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:51 pm
Blind Blindness

delasislas

Hey guys, our resident anon sent me a gift with a message!
(Figured you'd wanna know since you both seem rather intent on this mystery, haha~)
It has a cipher, and I'm pretty good at these, I can update you when I think I have it sorted out, but for now, here's the original:
L dp rqh zkr vklqhv euljkw / Dqg L dp d fklog lq wkh plggoh / Dqg li brx kdyh jrrg vljkw / Brx pljkw vroyh wklv ulggoh
They said my message is the third, so I can only guess you guys got one, too...?
Regardless, THANK YOU SO MUCH ANON.
Seriously, you didn't have to buy something from my wishlist, a lot of the public stuff leans toward what I consider the unreasonable end.
(I've been watching this one to see if it'll come down, actually, though, so I'm suuuuuper grateful! ;w; )

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:59 pm
Screw you anon, too many gifts. I got a message too, will post what it says later.

So.. that cool talk + vacation I was talking about, nope turns out I have to be in the woods on that day, and can't be let off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:10 pm
delasislas
Screw you anon, too many gifts. I got a message too, will post what it says later.

So.. that cool talk + vacation I was talking about, nope turns out I have to be in the woods on that day, and can't be let off.

Aww, that's a shame.
Well, I'm sure there will be others that you WILL be able to catch, maybe another will come up in the near future!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Aww, that's a shame.
Well, I'm sure there will be others that you WILL be able to catch, maybe another will come up in the near future!

couple in Canada and San Diego, but not letting me go for a few days, not likely even how important they are.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:27 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Aww, that's a shame.

couple in Canada and San Diego, but not letting me go for a few days, not likely even how important they are.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll catch a lucky break soon enough!
I have some of the worst luck in history, but sometimes I find the penny heads up. ;p
Who knows, maybe something even better will come up despite the ones you're missing!
One can hope, at least, right? c:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:32 pm
Psst, I've got my piece decoded.
Under the spoiler, in case you'd like to solve yours before you view mine!
(Of course, I don't know if they all follow the same cipher, the only way to find out is to try replacing the same letters as I have - if it makes sense, they do; if it makes a new string of seeming garbage text, they each have their own solution.)
L dp rqh zkr vklqhv euljkw
I am one who shines bright

Dqg L dp d fklog lq wkh plggoh
And I am a child in the middle

Dqg li brx kdyh jrrg vljkw
And if you have good sight

Brx pljkw vroyh wklv ulggoh
You might solve this riddle

I've got a good clue in mine that fits my suspicions of who it is, but we'll see, I suppose.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:19 pm
Queen Spazzy
(Of course, I don't know if they all follow the same cipher, the only way to find out is to try replacing the same letters as I have - if it makes sense, they do; if it makes a new string of seeming garbage text, they each have their own solution.)

I've got a good clue in mine that fits my suspicions of who it is, but we'll see, I suppose.

I need to jump on my computer and look around. I didn't get a cipher, just an evil laugh and a hope you have a fun time. 10b bounty on this persons head.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:09 am
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

I need to jump on my computer and look around. I didn't get a cipher, just an evil laugh and a hope you have a fun time. 10b bounty on this persons head.

Ahaha, really?
Well, at least the person that used to decode ciphers as a hobby got the cipher clue...? >>;
Still, I have a pretty good idea on who it is, but I'll wait to see what the other person (likely the cap'n) has on their gift's tag before I say it. ^^;

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games