Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:46 am
*listens eagerly to what everyone is saying*

And yes, Miami is FILLED with people rofl scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:10 pm
We should have like... a guild meetup day or something. Like one weekend, we just all gather together in a chatroom and see what happens.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:38 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
We should have like... a guild meetup day or something. Like one weekend, we just all gather together in a chatroom and see what happens.

mayhem  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:04 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Spazzy would lurk and be very quiet.
Or would miss it entirely.
I'm often nocturnal.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:37 pm
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I'm often nocturnal.

I have a question, would it be possible to get the item name for the cat background?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:18 am
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I'm often nocturnal.

I have a question, would it be possible to get the item name for the cat background?

Certainly~!
It's the Nekonomicon, full moon pose.
Unfortunately, after a quick marketplace search, I think this particular item is paws base exclusive.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:56 am
owo; Like tiny chat or something? -pops in randomly-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:56 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

I'm often nocturnal.

Certainly~!
It's the Nekonomicon, full moon pose.
Unfortunately, after a quick marketplace search, I think this particular item is paws base exclusive.

scream
awww. Sucks to be a human. They say not enough items are for paws, but not the right ones are for humans....
GIS was awesome, the professor was doing a tutorial on how to get data, and spent a whole hour trying to fix a broken file.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:59 pm
delasislas
scream
awww. Sucks to be a human. They say not enough items are for paws, but not the right ones are for humans....
GIS was awesome, the professor was doing a tutorial on how to get data, and spent a whole hour trying to fix a broken file.

Ahaha, sorry, I can't even think of a decent substitute.
(Though that could be simply because I haven't used a human base since the paws base came out.)
This base really doesn't have enough items, humans get literally seven times the items released for their base than paws get, it's really frustrating.
Oh my, an hour on a broken file, that certainly bodes well, eh? cat_xd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:02 am
To my anon: Thank you so much!!! biggrin I've been looking for that item for forever! *hugs*  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:20 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
To my anon: Thank you so much!!! biggrin I've been looking for that item for forever! *hugs*

good job anon. Anoning the anon  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:24 pm
A professor told me today that I got approved for workstudy, I think it will go okay, she said that it is data entry, grounds help, and volunteer managing.
So, I need to submit my info to HR tomorrow, because I have stupid long classes in the afternoon, end at 5.
Tomorrow as well, I need to go with someone to do soil analysis, because why not. Professor lady said that I might like it, and she doesn't seem to want to do anyone wrong.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:30 pm
The small things, I was digging around trying to find a paper, and in a shoebox in a closet, I found a few papers from me and my sister when we were really young.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:34 pm
delasislas
The small things, I was digging around trying to find a paper, and in a shoebox in a closet, I found a few papers from me and my sister when we were really young.

update, just one page further, I found a letter from my sister to him, off on the side was a bunch of movie times.
It's my dad, hes not all too big on the feels'y stuff.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:05 am
ANGRY GAMER RANT START
I swear, I just can't win with white mages in ffxiv.
I play a healer class known as astrologian, I wield a star globe and a deck of cards and I can heal like nobody's business.
I get the pleasure of being able to play buffing cards on people and get to choose my stance; diurnal sect for regen or nocturnal sect for shielding.
The other two healing classes don't get to choose, scholars shield, white mages regen.
When I'm with a scholar, I know where I stand; they CAN'T regen, so diurnal is the only way to go.
Even with another ast I know where I stand; our buffs can't stack, so one of us goes diurnal and the other nocturnal.
But white mages, dear lord, I very seldom meet a decent white mage, they always tend to have a holier-than-thou attitude.
My class was obviously intended to go noct when paired with a whm, but if I do that, they b***h at me because 'we need the extra regen,' but then when I use past experiences like that and go diurnal, they b***h at me because they already regen; I lose either way, it's so frustrating.
Especially when I'm trying to learn content released not even a week ago and everyone abandons me without even telling me what I did wrong, just an unstated but obviously intended 'we hate you, you suck, hope this thing kills you.'
(Plus an explicitly stated 'Screw this, this is easy' from someone before they abandoned; okay, sure, if you already know it, not so much if you're in the process of learning, ugh. At least the DPS from my server I got in with thought I was doing a good job.)
Possibly the worst part is that the three stages leading up to it were far easier than I expected, then they took the difficulty and amped it up to nine thousand for the last... Likely I will finish this stupid thing then never look at it again because elitists are jerks, and it's exactly the sort of content that draws elitists like light draws moths.

ANGRY GAMER RANT END.
tl;dr version: elitists in new content you're trying to learn are total jerks and I don't like them.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games