Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 am
Indeed. =^_^=  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:45 am
Sauce.

Moreover, I refuse to ghost along my roommate.

Annnyway, I think my avatar has wonderful jammies! x3

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:37 am
You are absolutely right, Tana! Your avatar can really rock the jammies! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:01 pm
:rock'd:

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:20 pm
A smidge of originality: Matthew hasn't displayed his powers yet. How's that for non-cliche? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:21 pm
I attacked a freckin' tree-dragon and ate a giant cup-cake. :'?

The only cliche we've missed has been a water emulator or a fish person. Than the entire factory of cliche would be covered for.

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:57 pm
talking to animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Well, my character is nicknamed "Siren" and in some stories, Siren and Mermaids are the same. XD

But yes, no fish and no animal talker, and no super fast runner... that i know of.

Kikiama

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:17 pm
The one kid is super fast and strong. One of acebirchy's characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:29 pm
My character's ability doesn't get used very often. Healing has been done to death, but taking the injuries from one person to another... That's not common.  

Trowa The Fearless

Kikiama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Yes yes, yours is good Trowa.

I though Acebirchy's character were Super Sight Guy and Tiger Guy?

But yeah...

I really am falling in love with my own character. I thought I'd never love a character as much as my Galvan one. I was so sad when it finally died... I worked hard on that character too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:29 pm
No...if you read her character profiles, one has super eye sight and the other one has super strength and speed - his codename is Tiger.

Hah! "Healing has been done to death." Fancy that.

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 pm
'Ello. -waves hesitantly-
I'm Waveh... Uhm, and I'm new here. teehee. ^^'' So, uhm... I've read the rules (gahh, that was tiring! XP) and I'm quite confused. biggrin

I'll wander around and try to figure things out, but until then I won't roleplay as much. I'm still looking for an interesting thread to join... If I'm correct, I can create my own thread if I can't find one? I'm thinking of making a wolf roleplay, a teen-DNA roleplay or a Warriors [by Erin Hunter] roleplay. Perhaps not Warriors, since I'm not sure how many people here have read the series - plus I have another Warriors roleplay guild to satisify me for now... Am I rambling?

Sorry. sweatdrop I'm known as Princess of Insanity in my other guild, and I sometimes ramble about nonsensical myths that I think are real... lol. XP

So, yup. That's about it... I'd really appreciate it if someone could answer my questions here. If not, I'll PM the leader, lol. smile
-xx  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:54 pm
Welcome! Welcome!

Feel free to make those RPs, my dear. Just remember that the limit of RPs one can run at a time is 4.

Please feel free to PM me or post her with any questions. I'd be happy to help.

We have alot of very active RPs going on right now and new ones popping up almost everyday. Please enjoy Roleplay Refuge and Have Fun!!!

*gluggles*

Kikiama

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Welcome, Waveh!! *gluggles and does the Welcome Dance*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games