Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:42 pm

Seaphron
Lifeless-Fox
Seaphron
Lifeless-Fox
Naw, I'm just helping out a bit.
I helped Stefan by pretending to know him in real life, and finding out why she hates him.

I could help, if you want.
Ah okay just wondering about that. Nah it is all cool. My problem isn't really a problem at all.
What is it, then?
I just have to make a decision whether this girl and I belong together or not. I have been thinking about it for a couple days.
Like, belong together, or just like... None serious?
Good luck, either way

Also, Out Of Ginnungagap by Einherjer is an awesome song.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Seaphron
Michailia
Seaphron
Michailia
Seaphron
I have one word sentance of advice for you. Just go for it, you'll never know what would happen unless you try. Fish taught me that and a lot of good has come from it. I was shy for a long time until I was taught that valuble leason.

You see, that's the problem. My brain shuts off when I see him. My heart literally skips a beat. Love is just a hypochondriac's fear. -pouts-
Ah, so then what happens if he starts a conversation? Can you respond or are you out of breath?

Um, well, thing is, he's shy too. xd
Besdies, I just stare at the ground blushing.
-clique-
That is pretty cute actually. So you prettymuch just wait for him to make a move?

I'm old-fashioned, shut up. xd Also, I think I'm being too weird around him.
I don't know.

michailia

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:45 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Michailia
Seaphron
Michailia
Seaphron
I have one word sentance of advice for you. Just go for it, you'll never know what would happen unless you try. Fish taught me that and a lot of good has come from it. I was shy for a long time until I was taught that valuble leason.

You see, that's the problem. My brain shuts off when I see him. My heart literally skips a beat. Love is just a hypochondriac's fear. -pouts-
Ah, so then what happens if he starts a conversation? Can you respond or are you out of breath?

-clique-
Does he have MSN or something?
Maybe I can help.
ninja
-ahem-
Repost.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:48 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Seaphron
Lifeless-Fox
Seaphron
Lifeless-Fox
Naw, I'm just helping out a bit.
I helped Stefan by pretending to know him in real life, and finding out why she hates him.

I could help, if you want.
Ah okay just wondering about that. Nah it is all cool. My problem isn't really a problem at all.
What is it, then?
I just have to make a decision whether this girl and I belong together or not. I have been thinking about it for a couple days.
Like, belong together, or just like... None serious?
Good luck, either way

Also, Out Of Ginnungagap by Einherjer is an awesome song.

Meh I'll tell you some other time when I make a decision. I dont really feel like posting it,I might pm you.

Michailia
Seaphron
Michailia
Seaphron
Michailia

-clique-
That is pretty cute actually. So you prettymuch just wait for him to make a move?

I'm old-fashioned, shut up. xd Also, I think I'm being too weird around him.
I don't know.
XD Dont take that as offensive, cute = good in my book. How can you be acting weird, it sound normal to me? (of course I am known to think I know everything at times)

And to the Cult a video I have been wanting to post. I dunno if you all will find it as funny as me though XD

Seaphron

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:50 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:55 pm

Nice, Maul.

XD

And that was funny Seaph.

LifelessFawkes

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:01 pm

"But this is a stick."
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:01 pm

At school, one of her best friends told me that [insert name of crush] likes me. I still don't believe her, though. And I don't want to know. I want it to remain a mystery for some reason. Probably because if she hates me a lot, I won't be able to hear it.

Lavableman

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:02 pm

XD wish my dog could do that.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:04 pm

Lavableman
At school, one of her best friends told me that [insert name of crush] likes me. I still don't believe her, though. And I don't want to know. I want it to remain a mystery for some reason. Probably because if she hates me a lot, I won't be able to hear it.
But also there is no way for anything to ever happen if you dont try, right?

Seaphron

Lavableman

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:06 pm

Seaphron
Lavableman

...I hate it when your right.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:08 pm

Lavableman
Fear not, Lavable. There's always hope. And if she doesn't like you, what's the worst thing that can happen? You have to look past what you're doing, and think of the options. 3nodding

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:08 pm

Lavableman
Seaphron
Lavableman

...I hate it when your right.
Cause it is usually a bad thing. Sorry DX
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Finally finished my D.A.R.E report. Now on to Math. D:

Lavableman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:28 pm

D.A.R.E?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games