Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:05 am
delasislas
On a non anon(nonanon) note. I really like my workstudy job, I have data entry as the main task, which I am almost halfway done after a week or so. My GIS(mapping) class has a final project, which I am using to map out the trails on campus, which is also considered work for the job. While walking the trails and getting exercise, I am also marking holly for an invasive species removal. The events are fun. And the people are awesome. I also might have an internship position too.

Ohhh, that sounds awesome~
Convenient to get so many uses out of one activity, too!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:22 am
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
On a non anon(nonanon) note. I really like my workstudy job, I have data entry as the main task, which I am almost halfway done after a week or so. My GIS(mapping) class has a final project, which I am using to map out the trails on campus, which is also considered work for the job. While walking the trails and getting exercise, I am also marking holly for an invasive species removal. The events are fun. And the people are awesome. I also might have an internship position too.

Ohhh, that sounds awesome~
Convenient to get so many uses out of one activity, too!

It's really fun. Sure I got rained on while walking the trails, but I got the sucky bits done before that.
Now I'm waiting for a midterm today.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:39 am
delasislas
It's really fun. Sure I got rained on while walking the trails, but I got the sucky bits done before that.
Now I'm waiting for a midterm today.

It certainly sounds fun!
I bet it's super pretty this time of year, too.
I wanna walk the trails we found behind our apartment more, but I'm afraid to do it by myself, and my beau hardly has the free time to go with me.
(I'll probably drag him out in the winter sometime, though, I like snowy walks, maybe take a camera and drag out my paints for some snowscapes, I've not painted in ages.)
Oof, it is that time of year, isn't it?
Good luck with that midterm, I'm sure you'll do great on it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:55 pm
So I joined the Tumblr Collective this past Monday, and it's basically a very highly active group of people who all choose a class (Warrior, Mage, Viking, Bowmaster, etc.) of over 90 people. Tonight has been my busiest night, and I have been planning RPs, responding to a lot of stuff, talking to a lot of friends, and there has been so much interaction that, for the first time in a while, my introvertedness has made me tired from it all. sweatdrop It isn't bad at all, I actually really like it! I'm glad that I'm talking with so many kind and new people! I am so happy to be contributing to something and be a cool part of it!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
So I joined the Tumblr Collective this past Monday, and it's basically a very highly active group of people who all choose a class (Warrior, Mage, Viking, Bowmaster, etc.) of over 90 people. Tonight has been my busiest night, and I have been planning RPs, responding to a lot of stuff, talking to a lot of friends, and there has been so much interaction that, for the first time in a while, my introvertedness has made me tired from it all. sweatdrop It isn't bad at all, I actually really like it! I'm glad that I'm talking with so many kind and new people! I am so happy to be contributing to something and be a cool part of it!

Nice nice, it's good to be a part of a community. it really helps to get out there and know different people.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:04 pm
sooo, I met one of the guys running for county commissioner and a big person in the department of ecology.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:49 pm
Heh, Gaia glitched again. 27 announcements...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:35 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Heh, Gaia glitched again. 27 announcements...

been getting it a lot.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 am
I feel a bit left out, I've still yet to see a number over ten.
It seems so inconsistent, I have to wonder how much of a pain it must be trying to fix it...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:26 pm
The Halloween event is so absolutely tedious...
I now fully know why I avoid these stupid forum battles like the goddamn plague.
Gathering candy from shopkeepers for all three full sets of items was less tedious than the main event, ugh.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:50 pm
Queen Spazzy
I now fully know why I avoid these stupid forum battles like the goddamn plague.
Gathering candy from shopkeepers for all three full sets of items was less tedious than the main event, ugh.

did you by chance get human set?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:46 am
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

I have three full sets of unopened Jack's 2k16 grab bags.
I'll only need a single set, so if you need any, I can give them to you. c:
(I don't have any of the LK ones, though, I've read that I'd not stand a snowball's chance in hell against a watermeat with Oats, so I've not even bothered with stage 5 at all.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:21 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

I have three full sets of unopened Jack's 2k16 grab bags.
I'll only need a single set, so if you need any, I can give them to you. c:
(I don't have any of the LK ones, though, I've read that I'd not stand a snowball's chance in hell against a watermeat with Oats, so I've not even bothered with stage 5 at all.)

I can try getting a few. what do you want from him?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:59 am
delasislas

Conveniently enough, most normal users consider the paws base items little more than trash, so I've bought just about everything I wanted off the market for a pittance. >>;
Oh, though I've found that apparently you can alchemize the surprise bags with cows.
The recipe itself is 500k, and takes a near ungodly amount of cows (30 regular, 20 strawberry, 10 chocolate), but I can't seem to find the actual crafting cost anywhere and I'm not keen on buying the recipe just yet, myself.
Someone said if you've a Sakura for farming watermeats, though, it's still more efficient to kill them instead of farm cows.
Me, I'll have to farm cows because I've no other choice.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:02 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Conveniently enough, most normal users consider the paws base items little more than trash, so I've bought just about everything I wanted off the market for a pittance. >>;
Oh, though I've found that apparently you can alchemize the surprise bags with cows.
The recipe itself is 500k, and takes a near ungodly amount of cows (30 regular, 20 strawberry, 10 chocolate), but I can't seem to find the actual crafting cost anywhere and I'm not keen on buying the recipe just yet, myself.
Someone said if you've a Sakura for farming watermeats, though, it's still more efficient to kill them instead of farm cows.
Me, I'll have to farm cows because I've no other choice.

Yeah, that shining horn of badness gives nothing.
Sycas are better, like way better.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games