Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:44 am

Chuin, out of the bubble, looked over to Lenon "Hey Lenon are you going to fight or what? Blade is about to fight." Chuin smirked "Just hope he knows what he is getting himself into."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:52 am

(( wow, Zeno haven't posted yet... i thought i would be the one who will be late to post ))

hivaids420

Newb

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:14 am

havockboy
((DID I HEAR HUMAN PUPPET?...hm seems it was not a waste teaching lenon))

Jack sneeks a peek by slightly leaning by the wall to see the commotion.
"time to borrow the family weapons" He said softly as he pulled out a scroll and summoned one of Zeramaru's favorites Scorpion.
"invisible strings!" jack suppresed the chakra making the strings on the puppet transparent and he kept hidden making Scorpion crawl towards the chaos.

"Zann awaiting orders" The puppet said in a gruff voice.

((Wait I thought puppets can't speak unless they have a body or a soul in them? Or it can be a voice recorder or something...))

Zann turned around in surprise after hearing the puppet speak. The only other puppeteer here besides himself was Lenon, but he highly doubted that Lenon sent the Scorpion. The only other puppeteer who knew him was Zeramaru, and of course Jack. Uh...why's it suddenly waiting for my orders...what do I say...
"Ok yeah, uh, go kill Lenon."
Zann looked around and said the first thing that came to his mind.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:15 am

((We now have to post in the Great Lighting Plains,in the Lightning Country forum. See you there~ biggrin ))

Haru Mai Chan

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:36 am

Blood noticed that everyone was going to the lightning plains so he followed them
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 am

"....." kami sits in his chair silently, he let sigh escape from his mouth.
They are all really stupid really.... Kami speaks inside of his mind.
"Hmm or maybe they are just too conserned with useless things." Kami says taking out sake bottle.
"Hmm i wonder why didnt akasuki terrorize the land during those 5 years.." Kami mutters watching happenings like he would watch tv.

3Rton

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 am

((-.-''' I hate jumping into the middle of a fight/ convo.......))

Daisuke's focus was disrupted by everyone's blabbering. He then noticed that Kami sat over in the thickness of the tree's trying to watch the fight. He retreated towards the gate and sat 10 meters away from Raheeno and Jedi.

"So what are we going to do, now that the mission has been canceled? Do we fight these punks or what?"

Again he never looked up at the too, as he was really pissed off. He tried focusing on his training again.

((15/25 Rasengan Training))

The ballon surged rapidly in his hand as Daisuke seeped in chakra to it.

((16/25))

Hurry! I need more chakra so I can use this jutsu....

((17/25))

The ball moved wildly.... Writers block...

((18/25))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 am

((....why didn't you put rasengan as one of your 3 jutsu you learnt?))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 am

((Because I haven't learned it completely. I don't put things that aren't true. I'm not done, but when I am I will.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Lenon looked at the scorpion...obviously a puppet. Who was it this time? Zanns? And kill Lenon? ...This wouldn't be good. Zann wouldn't try something by himself.

He pulled out another nine puppets and got into a defensive stance with them, forming a small circle of puppets around him.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Jedi looked around. "no fighting, Zann get back here and wait." Jedi knew that Lenons puppets were very destructible and considering the time he fought him before was different. " no one attack Lenon."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:09 pm

the katsuro clone just watch as he continued to smoke on his cig. he saw hw it annoyed zann but he had to deal with it.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Lenon stayed in his position, the Zero puppet looking around with one live Sharingon eye.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:12 pm

"Nice advice Jedi. I am just here to watch my partner fight. Not trouble in that..." Chuin sat down becide Ric and fed his pets. As the real Chuin came up to take the clones place.

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Finally, Noon has approached the Hidden Cloud Village. The battle between good vs. evil is now underway. Once the two ninjas collide with each other, no one would be able to stop them until someone is killed. Arriving from the north of Kumogkaure, a strong wind current blows pass the hidden cloud village. This wind current will make it hard for ninjas to launch any air attacks.

During the time frame, of Susumu aggressive attack, a smirk cam across Blade’s face. Wasting no time, Blade takes action against Susumu’s attack. He launches himself into the air to avoid getting hit by the arrows. Meanwhile, Blade does several hands signs and calls out a Justus name. “Yougan Tsunami no Justus (Lava Tsunami Technique).” Suddenly, the ground shout up and lave began pouring out of the ground. Soon, the pool of lava starts destroying the land of the hidden cloud village. Only a few rocks remained intact above the lava pool. Blade appears on top of the rocks that remained intact above the lava pool. ((The lava is 25 deep above ground and is running like a Tsunami))

Description: The user calls upon a substantially large amount of lava from the center of the earth. Due to the obvious distance, it takes quite some time for the lava to reach the face of the earth, but once it gets there, it becomes a furious tidal wave that burns and singes everything on its path. An extremely powerful and dangerous jutsus that should not be attempted unless the user is sure his/her allies will not be hurt by it. The tidal wave's size is about that of Suiton Daibakufu no jutsu and is fully controlled by the user.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games