Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 pm
"She's very smart," Lilli said, her eyes closed. Annika's tiny fist was pressed to her cheek.
"She's thirsty...but she wants blood. Human blood, though." Lilli looked at Tuesday.
"What should we do? I don't want her to resort to it. It'll become a habit..." Lilli frowned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 am
Tuesday nodded, though he wasn't very opposed to her hunting humans, thats what everyone else did.
"Annika, we'll take you hunting. But, not for humans. No, no thats bad. We'll go up in the mountains to get some cougars." He said enthusiastically; smiling.
"Are you up to it Lilli ?" He asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:07 am
Klara closed the small space and kissed Ben softly. “I love kissing you.” She smiled.
She saw that the new vampire would be waking up in a few minutes.
Klara gasped looking over at the bed in early anticipation.
“Hey! He’s going to wake up soon.” Klara said excitedly.
The blankets on top of the boy started to move around.
He turned in the bed his face smooth without aggravation or pain.
It fascinated Klara, watching him like she did; everything about him was cool to watch.
It was almost like watching a flower go through stages of growth before fully blooming.
“He’s so…so interesting.” Klara commented.

His long arms slipped out from under the blankets and stretched above his head.
A long-drawn-out- groan came from the bed as he slowly woke.
His eyes slid open seeing only the blanket over his face.
Pulling down the comforter to clear his view he realized he had no clue where he was. Or where he had been. His mind was kinda fussy on all the details.
He looked over at Klara and Ben, recognizing Klara from before.
He sat up, “Hey. What happened? Did I pass out or something?” He asked confused about what had happened to him. He tried to remember on his own.
“I remember asking you to help me…. after that though, I don’t really remember what happened.” Klara was surprised. He really didn’t remember anything after that?
He was pretty fortunate really, Klara thought. She wished she could forget the time in the woods…

“Your name is Jon?” Klara asked suddenly. Jon noted her bewildered expression and laughed. It boomed through the room loudly. “Yeah, it doesn’t really suite me at all, does it?” His nose wrinkled. He paused. “Wait. Have I mentioned my name before? I’m sorry I can’t remember. But…I remember you a little at least.” He told her.
“Um…Jon…Y-you were bitten by a vampire…and I was the vampire that did it.” Klara said guiltily. Jon’s mouth fell open and for a long while he didn’t say anything.

“….You’re a vampire?! Wow. That’s…that’s kinda cool.” He cried. Klara laughed, her nervous energy getting the best of her. “Things like that really exist? Oh sorry I didn’t mean you’re a thing! But like, vampires and big foot and stuff?” He asked. It didn’t seem like he got that he was a vampire now too and Klara wasn’t sure if she should tell him just yet. Klara looked to Ben unsure of what to say.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Lilli felt rather exhausted, and to have a broken rib made it worse.
"No. Tuesday, I don't want her out hunting. I know she's strong. But still, she's only a baby. She can't even walk yet. And I feel terrible as it is.. Could you take something with you to drain blood into? You can save hunting for when she's a older." Lilli said, emphasizing the last part.

I don't want to rush things. She's already going to growing faster than I'd like for her to be.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Just looking into Klara's eyes, Ben could see what she was thinking.
"Jon, you are a vampire. Well, you are now. You were bitten, and it changed you." Ben spoke, clearly.

It disappointed him that he was cut-off too quickly. They'd be leaving probably tomorrow, anyway, for their honeymoon. He could have her all he wanted then.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 pm
Tuesday nodded aptly.
"alright, then i'll leave you two." He said, standing. He bent down to kiss Annika on the forehead, then Lilli, which he kissed lightly on the lips.
Then he was gone so fast the move didn't exist. He was outside in a flash, with a small bag in his pocket.

[[blahblahblahblahblahblah.
he goes to kill someone and blahblah]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:21 pm
Jon stared blankly. He started to chuckle, a slow forced chuckle.
He shook his head. “Nah. I…I can’t be a vampire! This is all getting pretty weird.” Jon said, denial setting in. Klara frowned.
“You probably feel the best you’ve ever felt. And I’d bet your throat is on fire. You think you’re thirsty but…its hunger too. And…things smell different.” Klara explained. Jon stared at her. She walked over to him and took his hand in hers placing it over his chest.
“Feel that?” She asked. Jon looked scared. “No! What??” He asked becoming slightly panicked. “Exactly. Where’s your heartbeat?” Klara asked knowing full well the answer already. He didn’t answer. Things started sinking in now.
“It’s different but..it’s not all that bad.” She tried to encourage.

“Vampire?” Jon asked in a whisper. Klara nodded.
Klara stood to her full height letting go of him. “You need to eat something- She had started but Jon seized her hand again pulling her down again. “Ow. Jon.” “No. I’m not ready for that yet.” He said turning serious.
“Ok, ok. We won’t go anywhere but you need to let go of my hand.” Klara said calmly, wincing. It was strange to have someone overpower her. Since being changed she had been pretty strong.
He recoiled his hand embarrassed. Her skin was a light purple, the beginning of a bruise starting. “I’m sorry.” Jon apologized a look of sad guilt washing over his young features. She nodded, “It’s fine. I’m fine. I’ll teach you control.” She smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:44 pm
Sakura Neko Jin
Kimmora didn't change her expression. "I understand. Why would you be happy to come with me?" She said, flatly, but had a little amusment in her eyes. Her hair, the pin now gone, was blowing in the soft breeze, when the breeze came by, her face changed to a smile. She just loved it when the wind blew through her hair. On her face now, was not a fake smile, but a true expression of happiness. It might have seemed weird, to others, but she didn't care. The small things of nature was her joy, which is why she hated being a vampire. She didn't want to destroy. She'd rather be human. Beauty didn't matter.. what a vampire is inside, doesn't match to what you look like. A beautiful monster. She thought.. Just think about that..

"Well I've been gone for a long time and I would have thought that you would have forgotten me and when you asked me to come it proved that we were still friends."Jack smiled at Kimmora.I can't tell her I like her that will mess every thing up and I just got back I'll give it a little time.Jask thought to himself,still keeping up his smile.  

xxGayxxboyxx

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:51 pm
Kimmora smiled, showing some kind of interest in him. "Er- let's go..?" She said, making a move to hold his hand, to see his reaction, but she pulled it back right away. Looking down, she scratched her head. I don't like him.. Do I? Hah. Of course not, crazy. She hit herself in her mind.

[[ Say, you know Pitchi Pitchi Pitch? xDD The Mermaid Melody? Yea, I'm obbessed with it now.]]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:21 pm
Seeing Kimmora try to hold his hand then pull back made Jack chuckle."I don't have cooties I swear."He smiled widely.Does she really not like me that much?He asked himself scratching the back of his head confused but was able to keep the smile on his face...he was getting used to this mixed emotion stuff.  

xxGayxxboyxx

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:50 pm
Lilli was left, feeling rather empty at his embrace. She hadn't expected that from him. Wasn't it just a few hours ago that he'd had to ask to even be on the same bed? The same room, even. He'd asked if she wanted him to leave, and now he was kissing her again?
What was going on in his head? Lilli didn't mind, but still, she wanted to stray from intimate contact. Wouldn't he remember?

Whatever. Drop it.

Lilli dressed Annika in a pink baby-jumpsuit. It gave some color to her face. That color would soon fade, it was only present since she was a 'newborn'. A lot of the blood in Lilli had gone into Annika, nourishing her.
"Bou, could you bring blood? I don't care it's temperature. I just need something to calm me down. I feel jittery," Lilli spoke to Bou, who was cleaning up her medical belongings.
I hate feeling like I need a fix for a drug. I'll be sent on a high..but I'll always fall back down. It's never satisfied, either. The day I was changed, I became addicted.
Annika smiled up at Lilli, still cradled in Lilli's arms.
I'm sorry for what I'm bringing you into. I wish you you could have a choice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:02 am
Ben bit back his tongue when Jon grasped Klara's hand.
I need to relax or I'm going to kill him, Ben sighed.
Taking a few deep breaths, he calmed down, disregarding the bruise that had formed on her hand. It'd only anger him further.

"Should I go get something for you? They have things we need in the dining hall. This manor is owned by Vampires as it is. It's full of them." Ben said, mentally adding:
I'm surprised you weren't attacked sooner. You're so energetic. Vampires like playful prey.

As she'd mentioned the burn in his throat, Ben felt it stronger now, it had earlier just been a tingling. The burn in Jon's throat was transferred into Ben's through his ability. This was probably the thing he hated most about his ability.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:38 pm
Kimmora didn't want to show her emotions.. "Er- that's not what I'm worried about." She said reaching out to hold his hand. "There. No problem with that!" She said chuckling nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 pm
“Full? For real? I didn’t even notice! Wow. I was looking for someone…” Jon paused, starting to remember more. “…I don’t know…I can’t survive on anything else now huh? It just seems really gross.” Jon said with a grimace. He could still remember the funny taste of blood when he bit his tongue once a few years ago.
Klara noticed Ben looking at the bruise and the expression on his face. She quickly covered it with her other hand.
“Jon. I don’t think I mentioned before. Ben is my fiancé. And, I’m Klara. This was my old room but I guess you can stay here now. We live on the same floor just in case you need us.” Klara explained. She wondered if he would be ok on his own while Ben and Klara were away. She thought about asking their friends to look after him, but she had asked so much from them lately and didn’t want to ask for more. And with Lilli and the new baby who would have the energy or time? Jon should be fine…Klara told herself so she wouldn’t worry about him.

“Oh. Really? Thanks! Um..that’s really cool of you.” Jon smiled feeling a little embarrassed. They were treating him so well and they hadn’t even known him for an hour yet. Klara stood, walking to Ben’s side. “Well..we’ll get it for you just try to drink something. I promise you’ll like it. And it’ll do you some good. We will be back in a few minutes.” Said Klara.

[[I feel like time skipping or something for Benny and Klar but I don't know...]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:43 pm
Bou had been looking out the window, thinking absentmindedly.
Lilli's question snapped her out of her trance.
"Oh! Yes, of course." She said, standing quickly and walking out to the dining hall.
She returned a few minutes later, handing Lilli a pitcher of blood.
"There you go." She said softly. Lilli seemed a little distressed.
"Is there something wrong?" She asked, curious.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games