Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:05 pm
Samara narrowed her eyes playfully when Nephilis joked about dying. She was glad that he didn't leave her, because she didn't want to leave him, herself. When they reached the top, she was glad to see that what had been done on the painting was still in tact.

Flip listened to Tenshi and a half-smile crossed his face. "Thanks, Tenshi," he said. "I guess it is less me wanting to prove myself than it is me just being fed up with Keliah acting like a know-it-all. Like she is better than everyone. She might be powerful, but I think she's proven that her judgement is lacking."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm
~Heh...I wish it were that easy. I cannot remember my first identity. I have forgotten what I was like originally, however...I do think that I should recreate one that I assume is the most like me. It won't be the same as my original however it's the best I can do. Nephilis I realise asking this may be out of line on my part. Is the contract you offered me still in effect?~ He asked. as he looked at the mask that he was just wearing. " It's funny with an endless life comes such great sacrifice. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:09 pm
Jean looked at Marcove and nodded. She looked up into the sky and teleported, now back into the Celestial Kingdom, where she went about on, looking at the other Celestials. "weirdos" she said to herself.

Amara's eyes widened as she learned of Alastor's lineage. "Says here he's a descendent of Dulceri's brother...who also tried to take the four forces for himself, but was defeated" she said to herself closing the book. She looked outside, staring at all the nations and sighing. She missed Sa'huira and sighed. "Come back to me, my love" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:11 pm
"That is true. I want you to enjoy them, but you know. Train without them." Marcove's eyes narrow when he hears the word mature. "If I weren't a Celestial, i'd be maybe...30 something. I'm still frozen at 18. You're the mature one my friend, not me. Now I think it's time for me to say goodbye to Alyss. It was fun time-traveling with you all."

~~~

"I haven't the slightest clue either." He looks around and frowns. "It's my birthday and I didn't get anything. Man, what a day. I guess I can count my friend showing up and Nephilis coming back as a present. I should count being alive as a present."

~~~

~It is.~ Nephilis responds. ~I only want you to do one thing though. Live for the better good. Live not under a contract, but under your own govern; your own rule rather. Not by the decree, payment or choice of someone else.~ Nephilis looks at Samara and smiles, sending out, ~Do what we all do and just live.~  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:23 pm
The Guildmaster laughed a little to himself and then smiled. ~Yes I believe you are correct. Next time you see me I won't be the Guildmaster, however I will keep my energy and aura signature's the same for now anyways. Thank you Nephilis.~ He said as he looked back towards Alastor's energy signature. " However there is one thing I need to do first. I always leave my customers with a bang. " He said softly. His body blew away into mist and traveled towards Alastor's energy signature.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:23 pm
Samara looked over when Nephilis smiled at her. She laced her fingers with his, pulling herself closer to him. "So...any particular reason that we came up here?" she asked softly.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:26 pm
Kendal was about to say somthing when he herd the mention of Marcove leaving "Your leaving again..already it seems like you were only here for a short time" Kendal said. He went to say somthing else but stopped "Marcove I hate to see you all leave again but can I ask that you answer me one thing..will any of us ever see any of you again?" He said.

Ricky smiled "I think in a way you got your sister back to" He said. He looked around trying to think of somthing. "hmm...ah HA!" he said he picked up a dagger and used his technology manipulation in a few moments it became a metal version of a picture frame with Ricky and Kessaris and their friends and family. He handed it to Kessaris "I knew I'd get the hang of that..just becareful with my powers objects tend to explode" He said hoping his gift would do.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:37 pm
Alastor smiles. "The Guildmaster approaches. I was wondering where he was." He walks over to the window and looks out. "It's about time you got here. The last thing I want to do is fire from that contract you're still obliged to uphold. Hurry so we can figure ou how we're going to do this."

~~~

"I am." Marcove said, walking up the steps to Alyss. "And the answer to that is a solid yes my friend. Really soon actually. All I need to do is go back with Jean and Lillium, meet Tsuki and fix all of the things going on in my new home. No big deal." Marcove had lied. It was one of the worst things that could ever occur in his world and this. "It'll be handled in days. I promise."

~~~

"That's what happens when you reform the atoms in objects. Thanks though." Kessaris pulls the volatile energy from the frame, bringing it stability and smiles. "It's just me and you again old chum. Riko is gone...Alyss will be busy, dad is gone, mom is gone.......Riko is gone...."

~~~

"Samara..." Nephilis begins, "I'm sorry for what I did yesterday....dying and all, but I had a plan that could've fix it all. I just want you to know I'm through. No more of the ruiling, planning, sometimes and no more going out into the line of fire. I have a new responsiblility and I'm going to uphold it....unlike it did all those years ago...."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Tenshi smiled as Flip replied and the started to chuckle. "She does think she knows it all but that's just how she is and always has been, she is a difficult person indeed and I agree with you about her judgement, but let's just hope she really has changed and become a better leader than she is a person." He replied walking with Flip, he noticed a lot of the flowers and earth life form was dead so he decided he would bring it back to life. "Flip hold on a second." He said as he walked out into the open, as Tenshu was nearly completely built it was time to return the beauty of Tenshu, he stood up straight inhaled deeply and his hands came up, then he exhaled and his hands came down, as this was to accur he started to gracefully move his hands and elegantly move his body sliding his feet across the ground as he was making a rather large symbol of yin and yang though it wasn't visible, once the symbol was completed a large sum of Chi/Ki started to form directly infront of him, he focused on it as it became large and large, once he felt like he conjoured enough of his released it as he ended his movement and stood up straight once more with his hands in hands sign which meant life. The Chi/Ki spreaded Across Tenshu physically harming no one or touching anyone for that matter though they would be able to see it and feel it move through them but not harm them, it returned the plant life forms back to their original state, those that haven been seperated from the ground or broken completely in half that it, leafs returned to the trees they were no longer burnt and return to their natural colors, flowers stood up strong and the pedals returned and those that have yet to bloom now did, the waterfall started to flow with water once more and everything was returning back to normal. Those who watched him knew that he learned this from Tezu.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:49 pm
Samara looked at Nephilis lovingly, placing a hand on his cheek. "I understand," she said. "I'm not happy about not knowing," she said with a smirk, "but I'll get over it. All that matters is that you're here...you're alright...and you're going to be here for a long...long...time." She placed soft, smiling kisses on his lips between the last three words.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm
Kendal forced a smile "Well thats good to hear" He said. He had the feeling MArcove wasn't telling him the whole truth but he couldn't force it out of him. "Just don't get yourself hurt alright" He said.

Ricky frowned "Hey don't feel to bad they are only gone for now it just means it's going to be that much better when you see them again" He said. He put his hand on Kessaris's shoulder "I promise" He said with a smile. "Besides it's like my dad says it's always darkest before dawn" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:53 pm
The Guildmaster's body reshaped near Alastor. " Yes it is good to be back. " He said to him. " However. I am afraid to inform you there is no ' we ' anymore our contract has ended. " He said as he raised his hand and shot an invisible force at Alastor. It was only meant to knock him back into something. He raised his other hand and created a small black flame. He shot the flame towards a wall watching as the spot on contact and the area in a 3ft radius descintigrated. " I am sorry Alastor, I cannot condone your actions any longer. At the start your ideals were true and noble, however they have become corrupt as has your mind. You attacked unarmed people at a funeral, even I have more deciency then that. ' He said as he created another black flame and shot it towards the ceiling. " In another life I am sure we could have been friends, but not like this I have already caused so much pain to this world. I cannot ask for forgiveness or redemption this is all I can do to repay for the atrocities I have commited. ' He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:00 pm
"Thank you." Nephilis responds. Maybe now since it's evening, we can just relax. Marcove is leaving so it's up to me and the team to paint the ceiling...oh well." Nephilis kisses her back. "Home sweet home."

(No more from him until the skip.)

~~~

"You shadow users and your darkness metaphors...Hey Ricky!" Kessaris yells. "Look!" He takes his hand, and teleports to the throne room where a lone desk sat. He plopped down in the chair. "I remembered that I was the new Prime Leader and as my first order of business, I want you to be my General, second banana, second in command. We're just like our dad's you know?"

(No more from him until the skip.)

~~~

Alastor stands from the cracked wall behind him and stands slowly. "What?" He gets up, healing from the attack immediately and steps through the flames. "What?! My intentions are still noble and true! Listen, all I needed to do was kill Nephilis, then Kessaris. Those two alone...you have to listen to me." His leg blisters from the heat, then heals immediately. "If you leave, you're an enemy to me. Just like Keliah. You know that I'll have to kill you right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:23 pm
" No you listen. " he said as he manifested another sphere of black flames. " Nephilis and Kessaris are both men are people I can call an equal. You were once a man I could call a friend. However over these few years my heart has thawed and now I remember. I wasn't always this monster. I won't go back to that. I do not expect to kill you. However I will steal something very important from you before I vanish into history once again. " He said as he raised his other hand which began to glow a black aura.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Alastor looks at the Guildmaster through the slits of his mask and focuses. "If that's how you want it to be, then so be it. And what exactly can you take from me that I haven't already lost!?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games