Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image
This is me in a good mood~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image
And this is me in a bad one~ (mood that is) heehee whee  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:06 pm
smiles* yay~ I made it to page 268 without bailing~ blaugh I'm so proud of me xd rofl 4laugh pirate
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:08 pm
Oh, by the way for anyone who reads this, I loooove pokemon and digimon by the way~ grins* whee cool razz wink heart blaugh 3nodding
User Image  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 pm
And for all those that tap my tank I really appreciate it smiles* I like my fish and actually would much better prefer it if they didn't die~ confused But whatever I just like them to have some interaction so tap tap away~ ^u^ razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm
I think I will add my other two accounts to this guild if it is okay with the captain~ smile That way they can post on here too. wink And I am really in the mood to watch the movie 101 dalmations like really bad for some reason and a lot of disney movies like snow white and air bud and cinderella and just a lot of them? xd I guess they are the things i like to do to be comforted~  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 pm
I'm starting to be really mmm tired of this not talking to anyone only myself the music I"m listening to helps a bit but still I don't want to just post post post with naught to say~ xp
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Not to mention I need to get some money to my account and well this is really starting to slide it is only giving me 20 something gold now heh mrgreen  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:26 pm
My friend hector is on im and we are talking and he got drunk apparently~ And then his *buddies* almost drowned him and then they were pricks to him~ xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 pm
I love cartoons but especially the pink panther he has such class~ ^u^
User Image  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 pm
I might just go to the next page I don't know it is taking a while to get through one page and i've no one to talk to on here hmmm I don't know I guess we'll see hmm? ^u^ cool
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 pm
I'm repeating the Debussy CD and it is so wonderful to listen to I'm so calm~
I took a walk earlier after talking to dmitri for about 47-45 min and well I was reallly crying from all the missing him and keeping it in and then I just needed to yeah you guys don't want to hear this feeling stuff xd I'll shush now~ chuckles* cool  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 pm
Hmm I counted it up and this is the 13th post on this particular thread I wonder how many are needed to complete a page. ^u^ ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm
fourteen~ 14~ 41 for the people that read backwards xd  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:43 pm
I think I will count again to be sure of the number xd I have some OCD issues it is making me twitch! ~ xp  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games