Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

crAzy L00P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm
Galladonsfire
TellMeBaby
There hasn't really been a new person in the guild for a while, so I'll be the first since whenever. Okay so my name is Brandy and I absolutely love to write. I mostly write poetry and novels, though I hardly ever finish the novels but I am working on that little problem. I also love writing round robin stories or one with a co-writer.

I'm okay when it comes to constructive criticism, my strength in it is on grammar because it's one of my best things when it comes to writing.

Right now I'm actually working on a story with one of my best friends and I'm thinking about posting it on here as well. Though as of now it's only posted in my journal, but it's set to private since we haven't finished any of the chapters.

Ugh, I think that's about it about me that I can think of at the moment.

Hey welcome to the guild! I'm......sorta new as well....about a month persay. I'll look forward to reading your stories and poetry. smile

Thank you ^^ And you've still be around longer then me. I'll look forward to reading yours as well, and others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:45 pm
Welcome, Welcome. I have been around since forever. The first day this guild was open to say.

Im your Vice Captain, and normally the easiest to get ahold of if you need assistance. =] Im turning Seventeen in a month, and you are in luck.

I am removing myself from my spell of no words, and restoring myself from the cold white ash.

=]  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:58 pm
Welcome, Tellmebaby!!!

I've been around...well...since the nanosecond this guild was created. XDD

Like Tak, I'm also coming out of a non-writing spell that was pretty suckish. 'Tis quite exciting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:03 pm
Waffles: I wish. stare Actually, since Gaia copyrights everything inside automatically, I think it does.

All the same, WHY CAN THE GUILD NOT COUNT?!?!? It would be like Chris Paolini's parents publishing his book! You guys love me! PUBLISH MEEE!

*hysterical sobbing*

Um, so anyway.

New Person: Hola! Y Bienvenidos al.... you know what, Spanish sucks. Hiii! I'm Kirby, I'm a mod and if you break the rules, I'll kill you!

ninja Just kidding! heart I love all of my family, and you're my family now! Isn't that nice.

PS: To people in general: If we keep getting more mmebers, guys, we'll haev almost as many as I do IRL family! Isn't that special.

Actually, I've been in a non-writer-spell too. O.o only it drove me nuts, so therefore 4000 breaths was written! Depressing, 'tis. But, you know. It has its moments.

MD: Yes, that was ironic. O.o Pudge, are you SPEAKIGN TO ME!?!?1 I SHALL LISTEN!

Pudge=God now.  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:30 pm
ATTENTION; PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: kirby made me convert to a pudge believer so I made this a public announcement....

go pudge and peanut butter! o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:40 pm
Hia Tellbaby! My name is nova and my grammar does not usually fare well. Despite that fact, I am quite in love with writing and do all I can to nurture it....when I can (unfortunately I'm always a bit busy.)

No matter though.

I can't say that I will be of much use to you, but you may come to me if you want, and critisize me openly without restraint if you wish (I only desire amelioration.)

I do have a collaborative in need of writers though. You must write your own story there, for the most part, but you can use the characters of others. I'm not sure what round robin deams, but it may be something like it.

Check if out if you wish - we're still in the process of constructing it, and all suggestions are welcome.  

NovaKing

crAzy L00P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:53 pm
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me ^^

Nova: Round robin is when someone starts a story and writes a paragraph to a chapter and then passes it on to someone else to write the next paragraph/chapter. Most of the time there is around three to ten writers involved and when everyone is finished the story is either done or it goes back to the first person and you keep going. I think it's fun because you get so many perspectives and you never know exactly where the story is heading till it's done.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:03 pm
TellMeBaby
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me ^^

Nova: Round robin is when someone starts a story and writes a paragraph to a chapter and then passes it on to someone else to write the next paragraph/chapter. Most of the time there is around three to ten writers involved and when everyone is finished the story is either done or it goes back to the first person and you keep going. I think it's fun because you get so many perspectives and you never know exactly where the story is heading till it's done.

Oh well it's a little like that only more and less restricted.

razz  

NovaKing

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Hello to all new members. I am Voxxx, I am crazy, I am currently high on a pot... of coffee!

(Actually, it was a chai tea latte, and boy, it was gooooood.)

I write short stories and poetry. Although, I'm going to have to ask the lufferly mods to delete most of my current poetry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:37 pm
I'm super excited. When we hit 333 members I'm THROWING A PARTY!!!  

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 pm
My family is growing so big. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:47 am
Three is my favorite number.

Three Threes is even better.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:57 am
Tak-Jak
Three is my favorite number.

Three Threes is even better.
ME TOO!

That's why we're having a 333 members party.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:02 pm
Hi, new person! I'm Reese, I'm 15, and I'm bored.  

Reese_Roper

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:01 pm
I think I'm becoming Buddhist...  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games