Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Regula trudged through the rubble. His amber eyes dashed around with some speed as he analyzed the area. His arms folded under the protection of his white cloth robe. He white hair that was somewhat blue fell to shade his eyes. He slowly moved his hand to swat away his hair. He sat on the ground and awaited some one to notice him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:41 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Once again Eli pulled out a piece of paper from one of his pockets and showed it to Kazou. It was a layout of a large 3 story building based on the orginal architecture of the now destroyed buidings. "How bout something like this", Eli said.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

Regula peered at the two conversing shinobi. He leaped up with quick speed and walked towards the man with white hair. There was an obvious height difference between Regula and the man. Regula was only eight a stood at exactly four feet. Regula bowed slightly and stared at the man with cold amber eyed. He then began to speak in a raspy, yet somewhat soft, voice. "Hello stranger. Would you happen to know a person by the name of Ryugan Kaguya?" Regula was more concentrated on finding his brother. His only reason for wanting to become a shinobi was to help himself find his brother and then become his rival. Regula always thought there was nothing more then healthier then a little sibling rivalry.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:05 pm
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
ChuuninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Quan poked his head through the destroyed academy, his usual grin no longer on his face. The seven year old had been away when Cloud was destroyed, and naturally he would feel guilty for not being here while everything was destroyed. There were hardly any people here anymore...where DID everyone go? He could not help but wonder.

User Image

iZann

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

Regula snapped around only to find a boy around his age entering the academy. He did nothing but look on at the boy. Regula's face held no expression and neither did his eyes. His hands slithered back into the other's sleeve. He spun back around and awaited his answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 pm
Kazuo looks at the smallish person that came and talked to him. "Hello." He listens to what he says. "Ryugan is a member of this village. What can I help you with?"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
ChuuninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

"Kazu? What happen?"
Quan's blindfolded eyes glanced over to Regula, though he would not be able to see due to him being...blindfolded, of course. When Kazuo entered, Quan turned around and asked him what the F**K happened to cloud. His English had improved, though his accent still sounded off - and he still couldn't say Kazuo's name properly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

Regula's eyes sparkled. He was highly excited but he was not expressing it. "Thank you. I'm here to become a shinobi and reunite with my older brother Ryugan Kaguya." he said with a strait face. His eyes stared into the man's eyes. It seemed as if he was staring right through the man.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:42 pm
Kazuo nods glad to have another ninja apart of the Cloud Village. "That is good to hear. I welcome you to the village." He smiles. "What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Regula's lips slightly twitched into a smile. He then began to speak. "Kaguya, Regul Kaguya." He then bowed as he awaited instructions.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 pm
"Very good Regul. Welcome to Cloud." He pauses. "Well then let's go ahead and teach you the basic jutsu to get you to chunin level. Watch carefully." He makes a handsign. "Make this handsign then say transform while thinking of someone you want to transform into and you should transform into them."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

{{My bad,typo,it's Regula.}}

Regula watched as the man made his handseals. Regula's hands whipped out of his sleeves. He made the seals he had just seen a spoke, "Transform." {{1/3}}

Regula tried to transform into a small red fox which was his favorite animal. There was a puff of smoke that appeared. When the smoke dispersed it revealed a small fuzzy animal with orange fur. It looked like a cross between fox and human. The animal was on all fours, had hands and feet instead of paws, and had human ears.{{2/3}}

With another puff of smoke Regula reverted to his normal self. He made the handseals once more and spoke the word transform. There was a show of smoke. The smoke drifted away with the wind and revealed a small orange furred fox. He once more reverted back to himself.{{3/3}}

Regula simply looked upon the man awaiting further instructions.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:16 pm
((yo scraps...my post dude))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:21 am
((I'll pick out a nice picture and rebuild while bang is training.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 am
Tensuo took a look at Eli's blueprints, he seemed to like it and it should be comfortable to all of the academy students. There was the training area and an extra room in case a student needed it. He began to clear every thing away while Kazuo was teaching the young student. After a few minutes or so, Suo did some handsigns and 4 basic clones formed to help him. They would need to build a frame for the entire building all at once. As they begun to bring together the frame the real Tensuo was busy hopping for some reason.

User Image

User Image
Training area.

User Image
Extra room.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items