Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:13 pm
*retreats back to the real world*

I am such a topic killer. ); Wanted posters hang every where I look upon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:14 pm
Of course you're wanted. :3 *clings*  

Cobalt

- CASTRATIKR0N -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:17 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
- CASTRATIKR0N -
Disturbing Tale Teller
- CASTRATIKR0N -
Disturbing Tale Teller
- CASTRATIKR0N -

i`m not much of a summer person. I love autumn more then anything.
Not to hot, not to cold. But I enjoy being free for two and a half months,
it's enjoyable.
^_^

I love the autumn, too. Pretty leaves, and we get lots of rain here, too. Monsoon seasons are the best!
The freedom is fun only if you have something to do... I can't wait for school to start again simply because I'm bored all the time v_v

If I could go to school threw summer I would, but I wouldn't want to go to class per-say. I mean, I love the atmosphere of the school, plus all my friends which makes it more amazing. Class .. depends on which one, but they usualyl suck.

I usually love my classes, even if they're hard... I have an algebra class this next school year, and although I suck at algebra, I usually make friends and get through it >3>
My geometry class was my only B last year

I am a god at algebra. Anything about Math, I usually am really good.
Everything else, I suck majorly at. Like science and English.
sweatdrop redface

I'm not very good at math, but I'm really good in science, english, and history...
I get bored in AZ/US history, though, but that's what I have to take this next year v_v;
I get to do choir and theater and more art classes, though!

small quotezilla is small

Not quite old enough to get history, still get suck with good ol' socials.
I find english quite pointless in a way, though, I love to write so I guess
thats being hypocritical in a way? English, I find it boring though. I spend
most of my bathroom breaks in the cooking rooms.
sweatdrop

I've always wanted to learn Italian. Along with Portuguese, (I`m one / quarter)
but my knowledge of languages, and memory skills are not up to par as
I would like them.

I can still barely remember my french.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:19 pm
x3 I cannot escape references to the old west.

All of my formal education was focused on a career in writing, I've been (until this last January) a journalist for the newspapers back in the last city I lived in. I don't miss writing for them one bit, as the only part of that life I miss is having my daughter with me at all times. I curse the day I let her escape my clutches to that witch of a mother.

And being on Gaia keeps me practicing my English. Long live the land of my home, Italy sure is the best.

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:25 pm
English is my main language, but I'm working on Japanese... Mum says I'm good with languages, but I forget easily if I don't use them at all.
They say I should learn Spanish, but that's one language I kind of don't want to learn >3>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm
meh, languages. my french teacher was a really awful person, so i decided to never grace my mind with the knowledge of that silly language. spanish.....okay, i seriously don't mean this in a derogatory way at all, but spanish feels dirty when i speak it. not dirty as in sexual or something, just like dirt. i'm perfectly fine with spanish people or spanish speakers, but it just feels wrong for me to speak it.
italian is nice, but i don't think it's the language for me.
I LOVE ENGLISH!!! there's so many rules and so many exceptions and so many everything! personally, i think it's just beautiful. that's just me, though. it feels.....pristine. polished with just a little bit of wet shine.

((i choose odd adjectives for things....for instance, when i pop my fingers, they feel empty, while beforehand, they feel full. odd, huh?))

HephaestusOS

Kikiama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:51 pm
I like puzzles.

Thats why I'm good at Spanish.
It's fun for me.
^.^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:55 pm
i used to live in puerto rico, so i think that if i tried to learn spanish, it'd be easy......i'm just not sure i want to. oh well. i need the high school credit.  

HephaestusOS

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 pm
I'm taking my last year of Spanish next year.
Technically, this year was my last year, but I figured I would take the college Spanish class and get it over with.
We're supposed to be going to Puerto Rico, actually (:
I'm looking forward to that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm

If I had a choice, I wouldn't be taking french. (of course, if It was up to me)
But my supposed graduation gift is going to France with my mother to
watch the Tour de France.

- CASTRATIKR0N -

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm
I really hate it when teachers ruin a language for their students. They aren't supposed to do that. I'm lucky my interest in the French language was strong enough to not let my first teacher screw it up for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:44 pm
User Image

BUNNY!

Kikiama

- CASTRATIKR0N -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:04 pm
Kikiama
User Image

BUNNY!

Oh ... No!!
*cuteness overload*

x_x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 pm
Yoder
Thats too bad, Talon. sad
That ability would be quite unique. You should totally try it (though its practical use is minimal). Maybe shift it to instant learning. Like touching a helicopter and knowing how to operate it? I don't know, I'm just throwingout random ideas.

Yeah, it is. I hate letting this one go, but I can't carry the whole guild on my own. crying

The ability was just something that came to me. I did think of having a photographic memory, but that is iffy. As for learning . . . that would definitely be godmodding in my book. Knowing how a car works doesn't mean you know how to drive it. Kinda like how I took digital memory. He wouldn't be able to read a computer's data through his scan because it is not stored in a way he understands. Millions of lines of code would just be gibberish to him. I don't want to godmod. Just make an interesting char.

Yoder
EDIT: Great, the ever-increasing exclusiveness that is active items. rolleyes

Yeah, I know. pretentious bull**it alarm is now going off like mad.

- CASTRATIKR0N -
I am a god at algebra. Anything about Math, I usually am really good. sweatdrop redface

Hey darlin! *gluggles* I immediately got the Metalocalypse reference, and then realized it was you! Can I worship you and get lots of help with my Algebra 1b?! The damn thing is kicking my butt.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 pm
@Tana: Your cousin with the name identical to your own? *wonders if it is creepy that he remembered that odd fact*

*gluggles Hypno* We're both math-proficient. mrgreen

Fair enough, Magni. It makes sense, and it is your char.

*glares at the bunny while he displays a full set of pointy teeth* twisted  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games