Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

- CASTRATIKR0N -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:29 pm
*guggles yoder* ^_^
YEAH, MATH PROS!

And it happens to be one of my favourite songs,
from my current obession of Dethklok.
^_^
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:10 pm
KIKI! Love the bunny! ;D

And, I've only had two really good French teachers in all my years. Three if you count their personality (my seventh grade French teacher was so nice, but such a ditz! she lost or forgot everything XP). I'm not so happy with the subject, though I get 80s in it ^_^ Fortunately, I don't need to take it again next year! -dances-

I don't think they offer Spanish at my school... or Latin, either. Gosh, I'd love to learn Latin! It'd be so much of a help with some of my writing, lol. XP

-xx

waveh_xo

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:24 pm
No, this particular cousin of mine is named Jaquilyn summataruther. I forget the name she took when she got married. *hops back onto Snowman's back, munching once again upon his noggin* My family is ginormous, Italians sure know how to breed for quantity (which ranges in quality).

*yawns and stretches* Mornin' everybody.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Is anyone creating a literate roleplay any time soon?
I`m trying to find one, but some just don't fit my
fancy.

sweatdrop

plus, i'm out of ideas for starting my own. oh god,
what has happened to me?!

eek gonk crying  

- CASTRATIKR0N -

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Sadly, literate role-plays are becoming more and more short-lived as the quality of role-playing has in fact decreased.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:40 pm
I've created a teen-DNA roleplay this morning, Genetic's Lab. Kik's joined it, so far. =]

It's all set up, except for my character and the introduction post... I can't choose between a snotty, stuck up Butterfly expirement, or a playful, fun-loving Monkey-expirement. sweatdrop

Oh, and g'morningg! XP

-xx

waveh_xo

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:53 pm
*gets Tana another scarf for riding atop his back* Oh, okay. *chuckles at the end of Tana's statement*

Pacis Salus is probably the best one currently going, Spork. It's not as literate as some of the greats from the past, but its still filled with grammatically-correct multi-paragraph posts.

EDIT: Has anybody noticed that the size of all their PM -boxes has been multiplied x10? It's only significant for people like me (who stockpile PMs until their savebox and inbox are both full). mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:11 pm
DNA, eh? *the Nekomimi gears start turning* Should be interesting...

The increase is probably due to that new item.  

Trowa The Fearless

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 pm
does anybody here know what monkey island is?
i've been meaning to start a new roleplay here and...well, i love monkey island.

it was (IS) a lucasarts adventure game about a awkward yet strangely charismatic young man with dreams of becoming an infamous swashbuckler. that's right, he wanted to be a pirate when he grew up! over the course of four games, he meets the governor of a melee island and, after falling madly in love with her, must prove it by not only fulfilling his dreams of becoming a buccaneer, but also by fending of the dread pirate lechuck in his many incarnations.

i love the games and i think they'd be fairly easy to move into a RP style environment.......what do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Random Cuteness ATTACK!
4laugh

Kikiama

Panpear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 am
Yoder
EDIT: Has anybody noticed that the size of all their PM -boxes has been multiplied x10? It's only significant for people like me (who stockpile PMs until their savebox and inbox are both full). mrgreen

I did noticed. And I am very very happy, as I too stockpile pms. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:42 am
Hah! I am immune to your so-called cuteness attacks, for I am not particularly fond of rabbits! Muwahaha!  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:20 am
Sporky: What genre of roleplay are you looking for? Cause if our needs match up we could make one together or seek one out. My literate needs are not being met yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 am
*is at work.... and very very update....*

*refreshes page every 20 seconds.*

Kikiama

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:43 am
Yeah, Trowa, you're probably right on that.
*gluggles Panpear*

*has also been known to sit at the compy and refresh the page endlessly when he is bored*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games