Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:13 am
Iris Nightfire
I'll think of something brilliant to say ... eventually.

That's okay. We can all sparkle in stunning mediocrity emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:34 pm
Blind Blindness
Lol, all fun in game battle. Hopefully, they don't get too frustrated. Sounds like there's a lot that goes on in that game, and he who doesn't strategize pays the consequences. Also, that's interesting about the guy you gave the special poison to.

((It's fine! Thank you for telling me. The only thing I texted was that I liked the pokemon Chandelure))

XV is solo play, so while the characters I don't control WILL yell at me, it's nothing like people in XIV yelling at me since it's an MMO and they're, well, real people.
(Which generally doesn't happen unless I'm brand new to content and got stuck with a group of bratty children. I'm a very good healer.)
Ack, yeah, if you have something you want me to see, you'll have to PM me or something, because I've not received a text in something like two or three days now.
Chandelure is an older pokemon, actually, introduced in gen five's black and white, according to Bulbapedia.
I've not caught a litwick (the starting form of chandelure) in Y or in Moon yet, so I don't have one.
Have taken a break from Pokemon since XV came out, actually.
Because nothing is guaranteed to devour my time like a Square Enix game.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:30 am
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Lol, all fun in game battle. Hopefully, they don't get too frustrated. Sounds like there's a lot that goes on in that game, and he who doesn't strategize pays the consequences. Also, that's interesting about the guy you gave the special poison to.

((It's fine! Thank you for telling me. The only thing I texted was that I liked the pokemon Chandelure))

XV is solo play, so while the characters I don't control WILL yell at me, it's nothing like people in XIV yelling at me since it's an MMO and they're, well, real people.
(Which generally doesn't happen unless I'm brand new to content and got stuck with a group of bratty children. I'm a very good healer.)
Ack, yeah, if you have something you want me to see, you'll have to PM me or something, because I've not received a text in something like two or three days now.
Chandelure is an older pokemon, actually, introduced in gen five's black and white, according to Bulbapedia.
I've not caught a litwick (the starting form of chandelure) in Y or in Moon yet, so I don't have one.
Have taken a break from Pokemon since XV came out, actually.
Because nothing is guaranteed to devour my time like a Square Enix game.

Agh, that sucks. I hope that problem is able to get resolved soon because I don't know what I would do months without texting the Brandy. emotion_kirakira

Oh, interesting. Actually, I hadn't heard of that pokemon either before I started playing the game I have now (pokken). I've only battled with Ganghar and Chandelure thus far, though.

I want a Ps4. I may get one eventually. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:43 am
Iris Nightfire
Getting 800,000 posts is done 1 post at a time.
Why only 800,000? Wouldn't it have made more sense to go strait for a million? The original goal was 700,000, so moving it only 100,000 posts seems a bit.. tame.  

High_Assassin

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:31 am
Blind Blindness
Agh, that sucks. I hope that problem is able to get resolved soon because I don't know what I would do months without texting the Brandy. emotion_kirakira

Oh, interesting. Actually, I hadn't heard of that pokemon either before I started playing the game I have now (pokken). I've only battled with Ganghar and Chandelure thus far, though.

I'm really not that bothered by it, to be honest.
It'll probably bother you more than me, actually. >>;
The only reason I ever got a cell phone in the first place was because my mom wanted me to have one, I don't think I'll be all that affected to lose service for a while.
Gengar? I'm actually in the process of obtaining one of those in Moon, I'll just have to level my Gastly to a Haunter and trade it off to my beau to make it evolve. He can mega evolve, too, though I've yet to unlock that feature in either Y or Moon.
I love our PS4. I love all my game systems, though. I'm a serious gaming nerd. Though you already know that.
I'm super excited for the next Nintendo console, the previews of it look really cool, and the lineup of games is preeeetty stunning, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 am
High_Assassin
Iris Nightfire
Getting 800,000 posts is done 1 post at a time.
Why only 800,000? Wouldn't it have made more sense to go strait for a million? The original goal was 700,000, so moving it only 100,000 posts seems a bit.. tame.

Small goals to reach bigger goals!
We've bumped it by 100k for as long as I can remember.
It takes a while to get that many posts, too; usually we reach the new goal once every year or so.
But don't worry, we want to reach that 1M too, but why not celebrate the smaller victories along the way?
Parties are pretty awesome, after all. c;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:40 am
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

I'm really not that bothered by it, to be honest.
It'll probably bother you more than me, actually. >>;
The only reason I ever got a cell phone in the first place was because my mom wanted me to have one, I don't think I'll be all that affected to lose service for a while.
Gengar? I'm actually in the process of obtaining one of those in Moon, I'll just have to level my Gastly to a Haunter and trade it off to my beau to make it evolve. He can mega evolve, too, though I've yet to unlock that feature in either Y or Moon.
I love our PS4. I love all my game systems, though. I'm a serious gaming nerd. Though you already know that.
I'm super excited for the next Nintendo console, the previews of it look really cool, and the lineup of games is preeeetty stunning, in my opinion.

I guess it is what it is.

Yeah, Gengar. Good luck with that! And lol yeah, I know you're a gaming nerd. It's the way to be. biggrin
Cool. I'll have to check out the games that are coming out on their new console. I just got a Wii U for my birthday, so probably wouldn't get one, but it's worth a look.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:09 pm
I just received this announcement.

Link

It sounds interesting.  

Princess Tracy Samantha

Light Prophet

14,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:18 pm
Tracy Samantha
I just received this announcement.

Link

It sounds interesting.

Hello Mrs. Tracy! I hope you're doing well!

Yes it does. Doesn't it? The thread can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25049637&page=1

And as far as any other future contests...stay tuned emotion_awesome

Thanks for contributing to our 800k goal. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:21 pm
Thank you for that information, and I appreciate the chance to help.  

Princess Tracy Samantha

Light Prophet

14,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:57 pm
Oh it is our pleasure! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:23 pm
here's toward 800k posts!  

Eternally_Optimistic

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:24 pm
Eternally_Optimistic
here's toward 800k posts!

Preach girl, preach!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:46 am
Blind Blindness

Yeah, Gengar. Good luck with that! And lol yeah, I know you're a gaming nerd. It's the way to be. biggrin
Cool. I'll have to check out the games that are coming out on their new console. I just got a Wii U for my birthday, so probably wouldn't get one, but it's worth a look.

Well, we've done what we can to get my service back, I'll see in a day or so what happens.
I will probably find out in the form of an angry phone call from my mum; I'm still on her contract and she pays for my line, so me losing service means she couldn't pay it, so we sent her extra money this month, she will likely not be happy with us.
It shouldn't be TOO much work to get the Gengar, the only real work is leveling to a haunter, it won't take much to talk my beau into trading something with me because we can just trade them right back.
AHHHHH, REALLY?!!! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH, TELL ME YOUR NAME ON ITTTTT, I WILL ADD YOU!!
(Or you could add me, it wouldn't take much work to find me, probably. >>; You'd just have to let me know so I can get on to accept it before it expires.)
What game(s) did you get with it?!!
I'm so stupidly excited, oh man, I can talk more games with you now that you have a current gen console!!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:57 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

Well, we've done what we can to get my service back, I'll see in a day or so what happens.
I will probably find out in the form of an angry phone call from my mum; I'm still on her contract and she pays for my line, so me losing service means she couldn't pay it, so we sent her extra money this month, she will likely not be happy with us.
It shouldn't be TOO much work to get the Gengar, the only real work is leveling to a haunter, it won't take much to talk my beau into trading something with me because we can just trade them right back.
AHHHHH, REALLY?!!! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH, TELL ME YOUR NAME ON ITTTTT, I WILL ADD YOU!!
(Or you could add me, it wouldn't take much work to find me, probably. >>; You'd just have to let me know so I can get on to accept it before it expires.)
What game(s) did you get with it?!!
I'm so stupidly excited, oh man, I can talk more games with you now that you have a current gen console!!

I'M GLAD YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND ON IT!! Wow, I didn't know you had the Wii U?! That's awesome. I'm so happy. biggrin My name is either Daniel1992 or Daniel19922? Or maybe neither lol. I'll check when I get back on it. Let me know your name and I'll add you!

I only got Mario Kart 8 with it. And then I got Super Mario Bros and Pokken. Currently seeking to expand my game collection (perhaps around Christmas time.) What games do you have?!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games