Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:54 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie.
I don't think you'll ever beat my 80 times beating SMRPG.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:56 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie.
Lets do the math, what is your average time of completion?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:57 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie.
omg shut up about dat
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:57 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
I lot of Seaphron stories?

I have been hooked to Mario rpgs and DKC 1 for 2 weeks, but I just bought ttyd so I am gonna over kill that
Yeah probably, I came up with three new story plans in the last week. My Mario RPG rom cleared itself DX. How many times have you beat DKC now? TTYD Boss of the game annoyed the hell outta me.
I have only beaten the first twice, I wanted to speedrun a game that didnt have a 2 in it

which ttyd boss?
Ah okay. The spirit princess thing at the very end.
The damn shadow queen made my day yesterday, I had her down to 5 hp and a shy guy dropped a light on my head and killed me, but today I beat her (+6 attack and -3 defense FTW)
Gotta hate it when that happens right? I dont even remember what happend to me XD

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:01 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
I lot of Seaphron stories?

I have been hooked to Mario rpgs and DKC 1 for 2 weeks, but I just bought ttyd so I am gonna over kill that
Yeah probably, I came up with three new story plans in the last week. My Mario RPG rom cleared itself DX. How many times have you beat DKC now? TTYD Boss of the game annoyed the hell outta me.
I have only beaten the first twice, I wanted to speedrun a game that didnt have a 2 in it

which ttyd boss?
The damn shadow queen made my day yesterday, I had her down to 5 hp and a shy guy dropped a light on my head and killed me, but today I beat her (+6 attack and -3 defense FTW)
Gotta hate it when that happens right? I dont even remember what happend to me XD
I have done the math, I should have 90 approx bp befor that battle so it should be interesting, on my newly completed file I am gonna try the pit of 100 with 20 hp, I have seen a guy on youtube do it with 10, but he is so good he probably sold his soul
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:02 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie

which ttyd boss?
I have done the math, I should have 90 approx bp befor that battle so it should be interesting, on my newly completed file I am gonna try the pit of 100 with 20 hp, I have seen a guy on youtube do it with 10, but he is so good he probably sold his soul
Not a hax? That seems almost impossible.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:03 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie

which ttyd boss?
no it is not a hax, just evil timing and amazing plans before major battles
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:05 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
That's pretty sweet.

Seaphron

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:07 pm

Sauvie
Lifeless-Fox
Lifeless-Fox
Sauvie.
Lets do the math, what is your average time of completion?
Well, my speed run (whcih was about my 70th time through the game) Was about 5 hours.
But I spend awhile doing it, cause I dont' like playing for long periods of time.
I usually get around Moleville first play, then to about Sea side for next play, etc.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:07 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
That's pretty sweet.
I could give you a link to his page, he has every boss battle of paper mario 1, 2 and spm

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:09 pm

Imma outta here guys. G'night.

@Sauvie - Go ahead and PM it to me please.

I must retire to my bed.
Good night, Cult.

Meta_Fish
Captain

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

I'm bored.

Cult, entertain me. D<

Seaphron
Imma outta here guys. G'night.

@Sauvie - Go ahead and PM it to me please.
Night
No problem

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:10 pm

Betman
I'm bored.

Cult, entertain me. D<
Poop ninja
That's quality entertainment right there.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games