Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Jedi Summoned Kaji the Fire dragon and they flew in the air. "right now im sure that we could take them but i dont want to take the chance of endangering my ninja."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Lenon watched.

((Does the lava reach us? If it does, I jump on my puppet. -_-))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:26 pm

(Lenon, Blade is fighting Eris, they haven't gotten into the time skip yet.)

((Blade, that jutsu will take most of your chakra, because the Suition jutsu does as well, and Lava jutsu are earth and fire, so you have to have those elements as well. do you?. Plus, since its two elements its extremely strong and takes even more chakra then the Suition Tsunami technique... O.o))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:32 pm

((Oh...well, I guess I'll redo the post below.))

NOTHING happened.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:40 pm

((ever heard of ventriloquism That how I make them speak that and the joints in the mouth can be vibrated in a manner like vocal chords... LOOK OUT BELOW!!!! note Jack is behind a section of the wall peeking to see))

Jack made several hand movements to move the puppet.
(here are the puppet's movements)
Scorpion opened it's pincers and moved it's tail into the ground behind and shot itself onto the wall as well as opening it's mouth.

Jack saw the Lava and quickly scaled the wall standing perpendicular to it he peeked.
Jack takes careful notes about the puppet trying to eye a good spot to strike.
"A human puppet?" He thought seeing the eye then he observed the other puppets (lol i looked away XD)

((you said it yourself it takes time for the lava to get there))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Zann had no idea why one of Zeramaru's puppets suddenly decided to obey him, which is why he gave the order to kill Lenon, as a test. He walked away from Katsuro to the back of the crowd, standing so quietly that if nothing happened, no one would notice him. He thought about the notice that he had received from Marquis, and wondered if it was safe to go.

((Btw the notice Marquis put up...is it for all jinchuuriki? So we don't have to see him in rp?))

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Zeno trembled as he laid on the ground, noticing his squad going frantic over him and how Raziel had taken charge. He clenched his fist as he laid on the ground. Silent. His eyes fluttered before fully closing. And in an explosion of Misty White Chakra, a new Zeno emerged. He was about to look pathetci under the control of some chakra control device. He grew fangs and claws as the misty chakra began to surround him. Cracks emerged at the surface of the device as it split into pieces and crumbled to the ground. In another burst of wind chakra, Zeno followed the others to the Lightning Country.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:06 pm

((That's fine, you'd find some way to get out anyway. I can use the eye, right?))

The puppets circled Lenon, giving no opening.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:08 pm

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE
Finally, Noon has approached the Hidden Cloud Village. The battle between good vs. evil is now underway. Once the two ninjas collide with each other, no one would be able to stop them until someone is killed. Arriving from the north of Kumogkaure, a strong wind current blows pass the hidden cloud village. This wind current will make it hard for ninjas to launch any air attacks.

During the time frame, of Susumu aggressive attack, a smirk cam across Blade’s face. Wasting no time, Blade takes action against Susumu’s attack. He launches himself into the air to avoid getting hit by the arrows. Meanwhile, Blade does several hands signs and calls out a Justus name. “Yougan Tsunami no Justus (Lava Tsunami Technique).” Suddenly, the ground shout up and lave began pouring out of the ground. Soon, the pool of lava starts destroying the land of the hidden cloud village. Only a few rocks remained intact above the lava pool. Blade appears on top of the rocks that remained intact above the lava pool. ((The lava is 25 deep above ground and is running like a Tsunami))

Description: The user calls upon a substantially large amount of lava from the center of the earth. Due to the obvious distance, it takes quite some time for the lava to reach the face of the earth, but once it gets there, it becomes a furious tidal wave that burns and singes everything on its path. An extremely powerful and dangerous jutsus that should not be attempted unless the user is sure his/her allies will not be hurt by it. The tidal wave's size is about that of Suiton Daibakufu no jutsu and is fully controlled by the user.

Susumu. once atop the metal gates she stays relatively safe from the lava but would rather not see is Blade can destroy the gates so she jumps into the air. Looking like she is about to dive into the lava Susumu makes a number of handseals and lands on a disk of whirling wind Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding) She is able to balance quite well upon this wind disk while standing. She charges right at him her hair blowing wildly in the wind. As she approaches Blade with such great speed she builds up chakra in her fist then once in punching distance she whips her fist towards his stomach and explodes the chakra in her fist Gouwan - Strong Arm
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:24 pm

((Fast forward))

Still writers block...

Daisuke seeped more and more chakra into the ball of air and water.

(19/25)

(20/25)

The ball moved wildly with the enraged chakra looking for a way out.

(21/25)

(22/25)

"I'm almost there...... Just a little more....."

(23/25)

"..." No thought went through his head. HIs focus was now unbreakable.

(24/25)

"..." The ball burst open and splashed all over Daisuke's face. HIs wet hair limped over his eyes.

(25/25)

He then formed his hands around each other and spun then wildly. The mixture of air and water in the air formed a small ball full of energy. Daisuke knew he had the Rasengan down, and he was ready for anything that came his way.

D a i j b

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 am

((yes any bloodline your human puppet has can be used by you...but does he have mangekyo or just sharingan and if it is just 1 eye you can only use either tsukiyomi alone or amaterasu alone since each eye corresponds to one of the two...))

Jack moved his hands to move scorpion.
Scorpion released it's mouth firing at least 200 poison filled senbon.(note the guy with the cure is dead) Scorpion then quickly crawled to the left trying to get a better FOV (note I above unless your puppets are revolving around you like electrons of an atom I can hit you...)

Jack moved to peek again then recalled some basic puppetry knowledge.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:00 am

In a gust of wind Zann vanished from his spot. He had no reason to stay and watch this fight, as he felt certain that Blade was no match for Susumu, the former Raikage. Or at least, that was what he tried to tell himself.

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:12 am

"puppets are only as strong as their weakest link but I dont have byakugan or knowlage of how those were made but all puppets need string and all string is made of chakra" Jack thought as he looked in his coat for a specific scroll.

((Lenon and blade you are severely out gunned and numbered retreat besides if the wall is supposed to be able to attack by itself or at least it's gate you should be under attack by it ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:28 am

((blade cannot run unless he kills me. thats how the barrier works, I'm really not sure if the lava would go through the barrier or not but umm ya theres lots of lava either singly in the barrier or both inside and outside and somehow the barrier just protects any living being from entering or exiting.))

Eris5

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 am

the clone jump on top of a tree and dodge the lava.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games