Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Lilli thanked Bou, and took the pitcher, placing it on the table beside her. Gently, Lilli laid Annika down on the bed beside her; she looked like she might fall asleep in a short while.
Pouring herself a glass from the pitcher, Lilli pondered Bou's question.

"Well, it's not so much that something is wrong, just it's bothering me," Lilli paused, sipping at her glass, "Now that Annika is born, I feel like Tuesday's assuming we're back together. But I'm not."
Lilli emptied the glass, pouring herself another.
"I love him, because I always will, but I don't want to be with him right now. I'm sick of love. It's really just wearing me out. I'm sure you've noticed the change in me. I used to look so much younger, when you first met me. But some of my facial features have sunken in, my face is much darker. I almost look ghastly, even. I need to take a break. Because I feel so tired."
As she made an end of speaking, she felt somewhat relieved. Maybe Bou could help her. But she'd already asked so much of her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 pm
Bou desperately wanted to say she understood what Lilli was talking about, but she couldn't. At least, not now. Maybe a few years back she could. But not now.
Bou nodded, agreeing with what she was saying.
"I have noticed. And i can understand what you mean about Takeru, he's impatient and pushy. I truly am sorry for what a burden he is." She said.
"Lilli, if you ever need anything from me, if i could help at all, just ask. I have nothing better to do with my time and I hate seeing you like this." She added quickly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 pm
As Bou spoke to her, Lilli watched Annika, her little eyes blinking, until they closed, asleep. Lilli's free hand was occupied, Annika held her finger.
Now, Lilli spoke softer, "Thank you, Bou. For being my friend, my sister," Lilli paused, "Nothing's out of hand, right now, it's just, I don't want to hurt him any further. I wish he could just understand, and let me have my break. But he'll be himself and turn to his bad habits of infliction...I can't handle seeing him be like that. He knows I love him, but he doesn't want to accept just that." Lilli sighed, heavily, and set down her glass. The pitcher was now empty.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:56 am
Bou nodded.
"Tuesday is...difficult." She said, emphasizing each word. "I remember when he was like that before; suicidal. It doesn't effect me much now, i'm used to it by now. But i can only imagine how much it hurts you. I'm pretty sure when he gets back," Tuesday was outside, just a few feet from the window. She wondered idly if Lilli could sense this too. "he'll hear what your thinking, and understand it. He tries his hardest, even if it isn't that much." She finished.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm
"Well you're his relative, not some he loves," Lilli emphasized the word love, Bou would get what she meant.
There was a knock on the door, it startled Lilli.

"It's Kyoiya," came through the door, "Is it alright to come in?"
Lilli took a deep breath, "Yeah," She spoke softly.
The door opened, and in came Kyoiya.
"So everything's fine?" He copied Lilli's soft tone, seeing the sleeping Annika.
Lilli nodded, "Yes, nothing's wrong. Unlike last time," Lilli frowned, "But that's the past. What were you up to, Kyo? Taking care of Hiroaki?"
Kyoiya nodded, "He's sleeping now, I just came to check on you guys. Where's Tuesday? Hunting?"

"Yeah," Lilli sighed, feeling a little sick, like nauseated.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:54 pm
[[Haru, I'm just going to time skip For Ben and Klara anyway, it saves time.
For them, it's prolly just the next morning. It doesn't rlly make a diff. since they're not rlly interacted with anyone else right now.]]

Ben looked at the bags, sitting by the bedroom door. He thought about the car, that would be coming to get them in a few minutes.
"Klara," Ben knocked on the bathroom door, "I talked to Kyoiya earlier, and he said he'd keep an eye on Jon for us. He should be fine."

Ben went and sat on their bed. He opened the little velvet box he'd pulled from his pocket. It was the ring, for Klara. It had the center diamond and was sided by two smaller diamonds equal in size. On the band, beside the pair of diamonds on either side were four small diamonds, on either side, embedded into it. The band was silver, and the width smaller. Ben hoped Klara would like it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 pm
There was a nagging voice in the back of Bou's head. It bugged her a little that Kyoiya wasn't as affectionate with her. She desperately wanted him to sit next to her, kiss her, wrap his arms around her.
Bou sighed, unsettled.
"Lilli, I need to go eat." Her black eyes proved as evidence. "If you need anything, just shout. I'll be listening for it." She said, then got up. Looking at her clothes, she decided to change. So she walked into the closet and picked out a pair of pajama pants and a tank top. She put her hair up in a single pony-tail, then turned to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:03 pm
Klara was in the bathroom double-checking she hadn’t forgotten to pack anything for the trip. She was so excited. Soon enough she would be married. She smiled.
“You did?” She said through the door, pushing a few things aside in the cabinet to look behind them.
“I didn’t want to bother Kyoiya…but Jon seems like he’s handling everything really well, right? So I don’t think he’ll be much trouble.” She finished.
She looked around the small room once more then satisfied they didn’t leave anything unpacked she opened the door. Ben sat on the bed waiting. He looked really cute, Klara thought. Klara was too excited to sit. She couldn’t even imagine sitting in a car for so long.

“A car is coming to get us? Why not just run?” Klara asked as she looked around the room. This must have been the fifth time she had checked this room.

[[another ring? I can't remember if Klara was wearing the other ring or not...]]

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:56 pm
[[Ori, do keep in mind they're in Lilli / Tuesday's room. ]]

Kyoiya followed Bou out of Lilli's room. It was probably best if he went hunting as well, while he had the chance.
They'd been more distant lately, since Hiroaki was a constant responsibility. Also Bou had been more busy than normal, helping their injured, and needy friends and family.
"I'm coming with you," Kyoiya said, a few steps behind her. His fingers intertwined with her's. Something about them seemed to fit together perfectly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm
[[of course another ring. hahah. the other one was like.. an engagement ring, i guess.]]

Ben had slipped the ring back into his back pocket before Klara had been able to see what he held. She'd end up seeing it sooner or later.
"I don't really know, I guess it's simpler. We should probably start slowing things down in different ways. I don't want to speed through this weekend with you." Ben stood up, and picked up the luggage. Their wasn't too much for they'd pack tightly, less to handle was easier, even if he was inhumanly strong like most vampires were.
"We should head down stairs. It'll be here soon." Ben smiled.
For a brief moment, he set down the luggage to wrap Klara into a tight hug, and he kissed her forehead. He let go, and picked up the suitcases, headed for the door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:09 pm
[[OH right. I totally forgot lol >_< hahaa stupiid]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 pm
“Oh.” Klara replied. She hadn’t thought about it in that way.
She just wanted to get there soon. And she knew they both could run faster than any car.
Maybe a nice slow car ride wouldn’t be so bad with Ben there. “Alright.” She smiled; she hurried to the door and opened it for them.
Sure Ben said to slow it down some but she could hurry out of the Manor couldn’t she? “Oh my gosh! I’m going crazy here! I can’t wait.” Klara laughed happily.
“Here. Let me take mine.” Klara said, referring to her bag. She took it from him and held his free hand with her free hand. Klara smiled up at him. There were so many things going through her mind it was hard to stand still.

Going down the stairs they waited in the main hallway. “You know…this will be my first time leaving? Since I came here?” Klara said.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:53 pm
[[haha, yeah. bou had an extra pair of clothes.]]

Bou leaned into him, just a little. She closed her hand around his; they fit perfectly together.
"i'm just getting a bear or something, no humans." She said, once they were outside.

Almost a split second after Bou and Kyoiya left, Tuesday came into the manor. He was debating on whether or not to see Lilli, what with her thoughts previously.
Lilli?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 pm
[[For an image here:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc88/Kaeru_ai_Shika/20passengerINFINITIQX56StretchSUVLi.jpg
click it! ;D]]

Once they got outside, Ben smiled at the sight of the car. It was an elongated SUV and their was an adjustable barrier from the driver, to leave it's passengers in privacy.
The driver hopped out and put their bags in the back of the car. He opened their door and they climbed in.
"I'm excited, too," Ben said. 'You know…this will be my first time leaving? Since I came here?'
She's never left? And she's lived here for quite a while now, more than just a few years...
The engine started, and Ben didn't bother to buckle himself. There would probably be more damage done to the car than him if they were in an accident.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:29 pm
Kyoiya had been bad lately. The last two times he'd hunted he'd killed two humans. Only Tuesday knew, and he was sure Klara might, with her ability.
"I'll probably end up gaming something similar. I'm not too thirsty," Kyoiya joked. Now might be a time he could reconnect with her, while they were alone.

Lilli? Tuesday's voice rang out in her thoughts. Lilli took a shaky breath.
Hey you're back. where are you? Annika fell asleep..
Lilli picked up her sleeping child and cradled her. She had eyes shaped more like Lilli's and so were most of her facial features. Her hair was dark, very curly, and was tinted purple like Tuesday's her eyes were grey, but Lilli could see that they would change to become that lavender color, like Tuesday as well. Her ears and her noes were Tuesday's, too. It was funny, depicting their features she'd received.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games