Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:40 pm
" There is much I can still take, but I think you will know once I've taken it. " He said as he rushed forward thrusting his hands towards Alastor in a fury of fantastic martial arts shots. He was aiming to take the regeneration power Alastor currently had he knew that without a healing technique of that magnitude Alastor would have to rethink his strategy with less risks to his own personnal health.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:45 pm
"No!" Alastor leans from side to side, then backward dodging the Guildmaster's attacks. "This is the thanks I get for allowing you the joys of the hunt and kill." He leaps back and lands just before the fire. "The last thing you're going to do is kill me, but I assure you the first I'm going to do is just that when we meet again..." He closes his eyes. Still retaining Nephilis ability to teleport, he vanishes off into the setting sun, not to be seen for a while.

(No more from him until the skip.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:46 pm
((It should be time for a time skip now,everyone is done))  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:51 pm
The Guildmaster stood there amungst the burning building and the suns twilight rays as it set. " Indedd we will Alastor. But next time you won't know it's me. " He said as he held up a blank mask. " Now...it's time I got to work constructing my new identity. " He said as he blew away into mist disappearing into nothingness.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:52 pm
(Marcove hasn't left yet. We'll get around to it...hold your horses k?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Alyss walked down the hall, looking at Marcove. "Marcove? What are you doing here?!" She hugged him, hold her stomach afterwords. You could easily tell the belly she was growing now that she has twins in her. "Hey, love." She kissed Kendal on the cheek softly. "Was there something you wanted to talk about Marcove."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm
"Missing my sister." He said. He looks at her stomach and smiles. "I guess I'm going to be an uncle yeah? Anyway, I just came to tell you that's I'm about to be heading back to my new residence and that I wish the children good will. And try not to load Kess with alot of things. He's still...getting used to all of this."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:42 pm
"I'm not a b***h anymore, I promise you. You in four months you'll be an uncle. I will try to be sweet to your son. Oh... your leave me again? Well have fun and don't get stressed ok, brother?" Alyss smiled, kissing his cheek softly as a sign of luck.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:53 pm
"Indeed. I'll miss you two. And Kendal, take care of my sister and the children. He nods and begins to walk out of the Bulb into the middle of the street. He looks up and smiles as the clouds above him begin to part. "This town, Kilitia, Alloy and Tenshu will be the biggest four. Sorry L'eausis." He goes into his second electrical form and beams up into the sky before shooting off into space leaving only the crystalized footprints of where he once stood.

~~~

And as Marcove, Jean and Lillium race back to there new home, the children, including Alastor, are left behind the world. With Riko now helming Tenshu and Kessaris now ruiling Shale, what will become of them? Keliah has returned, but will Serenity manifest again? And will the Guildmaster and Nephilis finally become close allies? All these questions will be answer in the thrilling conclusion of Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:02 pm
((Yay!!!!))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 pm
The End of the Road

Where does it come from, this quest, this need to solve life's mysteries when the simplest of questions can never be answered? Why are we here? What is the soul? Why do we dream? Perhaps we'd be better off not looking at all. Not delving, not yearning. But that's not human nature. Not the human heart. That is not why we are here. Yet still we struggle to make a difference, to change the world, to dream of hope, never knowing for certain who we will meet along the way. Who among the world of strangers will hold our hand, touch our hearts, and share the pain of trying...

~~~

"Get off!!!"

"Let go!"

"Get off before I kill you Kessaris! I'm going to do that anyway, but die later!!!"

"Shut up and let go! You're going to kill these people if you don't!!!!" Kessaris and Alastor are holding on a jat filled with dust. This dust is the residue of Gravity. The reason they're bickering about it is because they are falling. At the heart of Noroa sat the residue which kept the island afloat. Now without it, over 200,000 tons of rock, gravel and buildings are about to come crashing down into the water with nothing to stop it. Right now, the island is tilted, falling to it's certain doom.

"You think I care about these people? I don't! I only want this residue!" Alastor, while spinning and falling down the angled ground, kicks Kessaris square in the face. "Haha!! Gotcha!!!" He holds on to the jar tight and reaches the edge of the island. He catches it with his hand and Kessaris slides behind him, catching his pants leg.

~~~

"Wow." Nephilis says, looking up at the island from the coastline of Tenshu. "You see that? He's managed to dislodge a floating island. Don't see that that often...." He looks over to her. "You know we're going to have to help the poor boy now right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:13 pm
((just to clarify, because it has changed a couple times, how long is the time skip?))  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:13 pm
As Amara awoke, she felt a shift in the island as she sat leaning in her bed. She now had long jet black hair that reached her back, green mascara, and green fingernails. She looked around as she heard the comotion outside. She got dressed, putting on her favorite lounging outfit, a pretty green outfit that flowed like the wind, when she saw Alastor and Kessaris fighting, immediately knowing what was going on. Keliah... she projected.

I'm already on it she projected to her as she was now facing Alastor as she took some of his aura and made a huge swinging blade out of his own aura, cutting away at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:14 pm
Riko watched and smirked, looking at Nephilis. "Just like old times. Would you like to come Nephilis?" She asked, leaving her hand on the balcony rail. "Well you can teleport." She giggled a little and blinked, making the lighting spark and she was instantly under them. "Alright... let's see what we can do." She closed her eyes and then opened them, they were completely black and her hair and skirt started to wave a little. She raised her hands and instantly stopped the island, her powers being increased majorly by hard work and determination.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:25 pm
(Three years. We worked out all the bugs.)

Alastor lets go of the edge of the island to dodge Keliah and begins a nearly 35,000ft drop, smiling the whole way. Kessaris himself is falling as well.

"I guess you think this can kill me. I can fly you know..." He looks at the ground and imagines himself leaving it, but that's all he can do. "What the hell? Fly!"

Alastor turns over in the air, his leg shining, then stopping. "Hard to fly huh? You're not a goddamn bird for one thing...Shut up!!!"

Kessaris is caught by Alastor who begins to engage in a free-falling fight. He throws a punch at Alastor who ducks it and returns with a kick aimed at his shoulder. Kessaris lifts his arms up in an X and stops him. He lifts even higher to throw him. "Get this!!" Kessaris points a finger at Alastor and shoots several slicing beams at him only to have him phase through each shot. A large beam of light blue electricity jolts through Alastor not hurting him, but brings attention. It was Riko...

~~~

"I knew I was doing something right all those times I let you shock the hell out of me." Nephilis watches the two fall from a height that spelled death if they hit the water. "Kessaris...what are you doing? Just teleport and get the jar man...c'mon..." Nephilis throws punches as if he were there. Instead, he was only creating the image of an elderly man watching a famed fighter fight, reflexively moving as if the movements would help.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games