Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at Sylan and had to remind himself that they were supposed to be getting along. He shook his head to himself and stood up. "Well, I'm going hunting if you want to come."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:56 pm
//Thanks for the welcome back Evo//
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa
As laughter chimed from her sweet smile he stumbled as she toppled over. Still holding onto her he fell forward catching himself on his knees. Damn sand. He chuckled and burst into laughter with her.

"Haha, then I definatly think we should head back before we can't move anymore." He tucked her hair behind her ears and got up on one knee then the other. Bending down he cradled her in his arms beginning to walk back to their shoes.

"See, this way I can make sure you don't sway, and I can still hold you." He kissed her forehead and held her easily in his arms. As they came back to their shoes he sat her on the steps and took one foot at a time to slip hers back on

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:04 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed, "Alright," He stood up and walked over to the door, locking it. Not that it mattered but yeah. He walked back to the open window and jumped out.
Sure why not, he was always freaking thirsty as hell.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:48 pm
||Aww, sorry to miss you, Divin. I was playing a comp game. xD||

Ravin Black

User Image"A challenge, eh?" Ravin waggled her eyebrows and smiled playfully. "I'm up for that. She rummaged through a few more dresses. She pulled out another and held it out to Veronica.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:52 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled, "Mhm, challenge it is." She went over to the next aisle, shoes. Mmk.
Then Ravin was holding up a dress, she stood on a bench to see over the shelfs and squealed, running over to her.
"Its freaking gorgeous!" She kissed her on the cheek.
"You're amazing. Now I need shoes and jewelary." She had already picked out Ravins.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi continued to laugh until she could laugh no more. She felt like a newborn again and not the ancient vampire she was supposed to be. Hideaki bent over and picked her up in his arms. She wasn't that hard to carry. Like other vampires (the majority of them, anyway), she was very lightweight and easy to carry. Airi laid her head on his shoulder until they reached the steps.

She brushed her lips over his after he had kissed her forehead. Hide slipped one foot and then another into her shoes. She jerked her feet away playfully and stuck her tongue out at him. "I can put my own shoes on, mister," she said playfully, grinning.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter jumped out the window after him and ran silently. Tracking was always a fun experience, Hunter usually liked to play with his victims, but Ravin would be pissed if he taught Dylan that habit.

(( >.< ))

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sniffed the air and followed Hunter close behind but not too close. He didn't feel like getting in a screaming match for stepping on his toes.
He caught the scent of a human girl and some animals. He knew what Ravin would want him to do, but he also knew what he liked.
He began tracking the girl.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image

Hunter raised an eyebrow at Dylan's choice of food. He had figured he would follow Ravin's diet of animals. He chuckled and found another kill, newborns could get touchy when you encrouched on their kill. He smiled, an 18 year old. Perfect age, and alone too. He silently stalked the girl and prepared to attack.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:36 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan lept through the air, landing on the teenage girl. He couldn't tac an age on her. Sixteen...maybe, just maybe seventeen.
But it didn't matter once he had her down. He growled at her, she was on her back.
She tried to scream but he bit into her neck, ripping it out. She was dead in seconds.
He drained her completely before moving on to another girl nearby. He was suddenly really really thirsty..

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:54 pm
//It's okay Evo. I was studying for a Lit exam. Still am. lol So no worries//
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she wiggled and squirmed he sat back for a second and just smiled at her. He hadn't seen her like this since he met her. She was always so prestine, but he like dthis isde of her. She was absolutely adorable...irrisistable.

"Oh come now, the princess Airi needs to get to a bed before she tips over fr good." He leaned into the stairs and lifted her onto his back. His heart beat rapidly under his calm outside. He slipped her shoes into the bag atop their fruit tarts. Sitting her in the car he strapped her in and hsut the door.

"Alright, now were off. Safe and seated." He leaned over the glove compartment and kissed her lips gently. It wasn't long before the car arrived at his summer cabin. It was small, but homey.

"Were here." He looked to Airi and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter frowned when Dylan closed in on his own kill. He surpressed a growl, since he was supposed to be "playing nice" and tracked down another girl, attacking immediatly this time and draining her. It was refreshing.

(( >.< ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked up. He hadn't realized that Hunter had been tracking this particular girl and he didn't really care currently that he had taken it.
He was still thirsty by the time this one was down. He wasn't thinking as he jumped on the next closest girl to him, drained.
That was what? Three.
He was still thirsty. His throat was burning like crazy. Almost as bad as that first night..

Another girl down, drained. Gone. He growled, tracking another.

||relax love(: ||  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled softly. Three, that was a lot and he was tracking his fourth. Just great, Dylan had the same tendancy's as Hunter. He moved in closer and tackled the newborn to the ground. "Enough."

(( But they really do suck lately. ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:08 am
||I know. I keep missing all my friends online. I have to go to bed so soon or else I'm tired for school in the morning.||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin laughed as Veronica ran to her practically squealing. Though, there were some other young girls squealing as well. Someone seemed to have found a dress at the exact same moment they had. Was this was young girls in this century did? She wondered.

Ravin glanced at the tag. "Oh, Ronnie, and it's in your size, too. Lovely." She turned and followed Ronnie to the shoes and jewelry. "Here's something, dear. I think they'll go well with the dress. Oh! And also these."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games