Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
ChuuninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((I need to change Quan's posting layout soon, I don't like this one anymore...))

Feeling a bit bored seeing that there were not that many people in Cloud (for some strange reason), Quan scratched the back of his head in a bored manner and was prepared to walk out when he saw a boy, perhaps a bit older than him, walk in with a few blueprints in his hand. He immeidately assumed that the blueprints were for the destroyed academy, since it seemed to be blown to bits. Walking up to Tensuo, Quan gave him a rueful grin,
"Uh...need help?"
He did not really know what else to ask, and only asked in the most direct way. While Tensuo did not know it, Quan possessed physical strength unmatched by any other shinobi - literally. An enhancement that came naturally, being the jinchuuriki of the Hachibi.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 am
((What you don't know is that Tensuo is Hiros twin. twisted . But Quan can't see anyways so....))
Tensuo looked at the boy with the blindfold, he should not judge this boy just because he is blind and looks frail. " Sure, I could use some help."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:27 am
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权

User Image

((Twin? eek MUST GET HORRIBLE IMAGE OUT OF HEAD...ARGH.
The FIRST thing that came to my mind was Mary-Kate and Ashley...))

With another wide grin, Quan made his way over to a particularly large pile of rubble, formerly the glorious academy. The seven year old put his right hand on an enormous fallen pillar, his left hand in his pocket. Seemingly without any effort, he easily lifted the 20 meter tall and 5 meter diameter thick concrete pillar, which would have weighed at least 5 tons and would have taken at least 9 or 10 full grown men to lift. With only one hand, the seven year old tossed the enormous pillar like a javelin, into the distance where there was an empty field for the fallen rubble.

Removing these rubble one by one would take forever...might as well use a quicker method. Forming a few handseals, Quan slammed his hand onto the ground. Instantly, the whole pile of rubble, which was formerly the whole ninja academy, moved as though they were on wheels. It was because the earth beneath them were moving like a conveyor belt--Swift Earth It moved the rubble towards an unseen corner of the village where the hideous sight would be hidden. Everything happened in just a minute or two, and now, a large empty space could be seen where the ninja academy once stood. The site for the new academy.

((Makes no sense, but whatever.))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 am
((lol Zann, mary kate and ashley?!))
Tensuo was shocked that this little boy could lift such a heavy pillar. His first choice was to smash it with his focused punch but Quan had already got rid of it. By then his clones were finished with the frame for the building. They set it in place and Tensuo looked around and was impressed. The boy had gotten rid of the debris, and the frame was up. He wondered if he should put Tar moat around it, so if intruders got stuck in it, then he would simply set them on fire while they are stuck. But it was too risky, what is some student just got pushed in...that would suck.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 am

User Image

((Shaddap, it's not funny...and NO, I only read Mary-Kate and Ashley once...when I picked up the book by mistake... scream
Oh no, it won't suck at all if a student was pushed in...not at all twisted ))

Quan dusted his hands when the debris were cleared, and as Tensuo set the frame up, Quan suddenly dashed off with Zhao the pup at his side.

Moments later, Quan reappeared with a HUGE stack of wood balanced on his narrow shoulders, the amount of wooden planks which would have taken at least 5 or 6 men to lift. He set the wooden planks on the ground with a loud crash as he cracked his neck from side to side, relieving some of the stiffness. He picked up one of the tallest planks and set it against the frame, and drew his chokuto. He then began slicing the plank down until it matched the height of the frame, and began to hammer it into place with nails that he kept in his pouch.

((Yes he keeps a toolbox in his pouch XD))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 am
Tensuo Watched as quan began to build the academy by himself. He took several pieces of wood and began to set the down in a almost pattern-like way. He had to do the floor so he would not seem like driftwood while Quan did everything else.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:09 am

User Image

Without even taking a single glance at the blueprints, Quan worked away as though he knew them by heart - which in fact, he did. Taking one plank after another, Quan cut the wood until it was level with the others, and hammered them each into place.

<>

Pretty soon, the whole outer wall of the academy was finished. Quan had nailed down extra beams of wood for reinforcement in the training room, so that it would not easily break. Everything had been sawed and sanded down so that it was smooth to the touch, and no one would catch themselves on random splinters. Planks of wood also made the roof, though the tiles were still yet to be done. It was amazing progress indeed, for two young boys.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 am
(YEAH!)
Pretty soon Tensuo was done with the flooring, and he wanted to see what was next. He went out side and saw that the shingles needed to be put in place. He climbed a tree and when he finally got to the top, he jumped on the roof. It was harder to do so because he had about 1200 shingles on his back. He began to nail the shingles to the roof.

Finally after 4 minutes he was done with the shingles. He left and came back with a matress and the bed set, also he came back with torches. He placed the matress on the frame of the bed and began to stick the torches around the room. He placed some candles here as well, After doing one handsign his finger lit on fire and he lit the candles and torches.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Meanwhile, Eli just sat back and watched his creation being created once again. Eli wondered why couldn't Tensuo just use that wood ability to create it but he kept his mouth shut. As he watched his building be complete, his attention turned towards the young boy named Quan. He distinictly noticed that Quan was blind, and also deaf...so how could he work in such a manner? As well as speak as fluently as he did. Sure it wasn't perfect, but it was alot clearer than most deaf peoples voices. Eli however, just gave up on why he was like that. The world Eli was in contained many mysteries, and he was already learning more than he bargained for. Still however, even though Eli had been here for such a short time, he felt liked he belonged hear with these people. He felt like that he could somehow finally find a purpose within the piles of smoldering ash.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 am
((I don't have Mokuton any more. That was Hiro.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 am
((oh...ok...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 am
Tensuo went back to the main training area, he sat down on the spotless floor and rested "Well....What do you think?..."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 am
((who are you talking to?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 am
((You))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:44 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli looked at Tensuo and said, "Yet again, its perfect". Turning to the kid named Quan, Eli said, "Hey Tensuo...who is that boy"?

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces