Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 pm
tigermushroom
Princess Zelda21
I apologize you two, but for some reason I can't send this in a PM. You both seem to have it set to friends only or something instead of everyone, I think. I'll just put it here instead.

Ok, so here are the bundles I'd like to sell. Take a look at them and let me know which ones you'd like to buy. You get to pick the prices. I've included how many of each there are in the list. Your choices are...

Butcher Bundle (x5),
Stormy Skies Bundle (x1),
Halloween Pumpkin Bundle (x1),
Sinister Seance Bundle (x1),
Lupine Bundle (x1),
Calla Lily Bundle (x1),
Dark Lestelle Bundle (x1),
Loyal's Reprise Collection (x2),
Portrait of a Hare Collection (x2),
His Darkness Collection (x1)
Duke of Lalune Collection (x3)

Huh, I've definitely received PMs from people who aren't my friends before so I don't know what the problem is. Maybe it's on your end? Well, anyway, the only one I'm interested in is the Duke of Lalune Collection... Maybe 1 for 600m?

Hmm, might want to check your options under who you get PMs from in the general settings section I think. Sure, I'll send the trade request! Any others you'd like? ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:34 pm
Princess Zelda21
Hmm, might want to check your options under who you get PMs from in the general settings section I think. Sure, I'll send the trade request! Any others you'd like? ^_^*

I have. They're set to everyone.

I've accepted your trade request, just waiting on you. smile & no, like I said, that's the only 1 I'm interested in.  

tigermushroom

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:39 pm
tigermushroom
Princess Zelda21

I have. They're set to everyone.

I've accepted your trade request, just waiting on you. smile & no, like I said, that's the only 1 I'm interested in.

Okie dokie! If I manage to obtain more bundles from Lake Kindred, I could always list them in my item quest thread here in the guild for future reference in case you or others want to buy them later down the road. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:57 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

tigermushroom

I apologize you two, but for some reason I can't send this in a PM. You both seem to have it set to friends only or something instead of everyone, I think. I'll just put it here instead.

Ok, so here are the bundles I'd like to sell. Take a look at them and let me know which ones you'd like to buy. You get to pick the prices. I've included how many of each there are in the list. Your choices are...

Butcher Bundle (x5),
Lupine Bundle (x1),
Calla Lily Bundle (x1),

Stormy Skies- 900m
Halloween Pumpkin Bundle- 500m (only one listing)
Sinister Seance- 3b
Calla Lily- 3b
Dark Lestelle- 800m
Loyal's Reprise Collection-700m
SOOOO how about nice numbers 9b?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

tigermushroom

Butcher Bundle (x5),
Lupine Bundle (x1),
Calla Lily Bundle (x1),

Stormy Skies- 900m
Halloween Pumpkin Bundle- 500m (only one listing)
Sinister Seance- 3b
Calla Lily- 3b
Dark Lestelle- 800m
Loyal's Reprise Collection-700m
SOOOO how about nice numbers 9b?

Absolutely! I'll send the bundles to you! ^_^*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:41 pm
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas

I have my topic, professor wants a fish genetics importance paper.

How long do your papers tend to be, and how long do you take to research/write them?

Minimum 15... crying
But if I have the help of a phd.

Oh goodness. Well I start graduate school this coming week, so I may find out what 15 page papers are like. xd

(Although I did do around a 15 page paper in 6th grade in my World History class. It was kind of fun, though. My paper was on Peru. And a 10 page paper in my college English Comp 1 class. I'd rather not do papers, though xD)

Grad School? Congrats!!!! sitting here trying to get an AAS degree. You must have a thesis coming up right, that ought to be a lot of fun. Yeah I think I'm going to do a paper on fish genetics, which I have no clue about, I'm working with salmon.
What do you major in? I'm a forestry major.
There is a sea lion skeleton that needs to be put together, I want to jump in on that... Might be a bit of fun, although we have no materials on how to put it together.......... Aquarium an hour away has one though.

Thanks!! Actually my program doesn't require a thesis. Some Master's programs don't. It is a credible program and all, accredited as it should be. The curriculum is very experiential based though since it's Counselor Education: Clinical Mental Health Counseling, to provide us with the knowledge and skills to be a successful counselor.

I would have no clue either. I know little about genetics, much less fish genetics. I do think your major is quite unique; you are separate from the crowd, which is not a bad thing.
I wish you luck then on your potential animal artistic adventure.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 pm
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas

I have my topic, professor wants a fish genetics importance paper.

How long do your papers tend to be, and how long do you take to research/write them?

Minimum 15... crying
But if I have the help of a phd.

Oh goodness. Well I start graduate school this coming week, so I may find out what 15 page papers are like. xd

(Although I did do around a 15 page paper in 6th grade in my World History class. It was kind of fun, though. My paper was on Peru. And a 10 page paper in my college English Comp 1 class. I'd rather not do papers, though xD)

Grad School? Congrats!!!! sitting here trying to get an AAS degree. You must have a thesis coming up right, that ought to be a lot of fun. Yeah I think I'm going to do a paper on fish genetics, which I have no clue about, I'm working with salmon.
What do you major in? I'm a forestry major.
There is a sea lion skeleton that needs to be put together, I want to jump in on that... Might be a bit of fun, although we have no materials on how to put it together.......... Aquarium an hour away has one though.

Thanks!! Actually my program doesn't require a thesis. Some Master's programs don't. It is a credible program and all, accredited as it should be. The curriculum is very experiential based though since it's Counselor Education: Clinical Mental Health Counseling, to provide us with the knowledge and skills to be a successful counselor.

I would have no clue either. I know little about genetics, much less fish genetics. I do think your major is quite unique; you are separate from the crowd, which is not a bad thing.
I wish you luck then on your potential animal artistic adventure.

Ahhh, no thesis, must be awesome.
I'm going to be looking at the NRAMP gene, in humans it is related to the immune system, and I hope that it also holds the same purpose in fish.
Looking at maybe doing two internships, would be 2 weeks at sea.
I will ask about the skeleton, just had to get set up for the quarter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am
*snaps fingers* SWITCH!
Soooo, anyone else tune in to the live show for the Nintendo Switch? (Or watch it after the fact, either way!)
SO EXCITED, OH MY GOSH.
My beau and I have already preordered ours. (He did it without my knowing today, actually, because I was content to wait for, like, summer.)
Of course there's a whole shitfest on the internet about being 'so disappointed' by it already, BUT I DON'T CARE WHAT THE REST OF THE INTERNET SAYS, IT'S SO COOL AND NO ONE WILL EVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.
(Just like no one will EVER convince me that my Wii U isn't freaking absolutely awesome.)
Besides, SPLATOON 2 CONFIRMED, need I say more?
Also, release date for the new Zelda, confirmed! March 3, it releases for the Switch and Wii U on the same day!
Also, exciting news for at least one person here in the guild, the promo video they showed for it had voice acting!
They showed a bunch of other stuff, too, and I'm so excited, there was a teaser for a new entry to the Shin Megami Tensei games, and one for a new Dynasty Warriors hybrid (a Fire Emblem crossover this time), and Square Enix announced, like, four titles altogether already (though three of them are Dragon Quest series entries), and my beau got really excited about the reveal of a new Grasshopper Manufacture game being in early development (another No More Heroes entry or something, if I remember right).
JUST SO MANY AWESOME THINGS, AHHH.
(I don't care if you call me a dirty Nintendo fangirl for being so hyped about this console, I will wear the title with pride.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm
Queen Spazzy
*snaps fingers* SWITCH!
Soooo, anyone else tune in to the live show for the Nintendo Switch? (Or watch it after the fact, either way!)
SO EXCITED, OH MY GOSH.
My beau and I have already preordered ours. (He did it without my knowing today, actually, because I was content to wait for, like, summer.)
Of course there's a whole shitfest on the internet about being 'so disappointed' by it already, BUT I DON'T CARE WHAT THE REST OF THE INTERNET SAYS, IT'S SO COOL AND NO ONE WILL EVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.
(Just like no one will EVER convince me that my Wii U isn't freaking absolutely awesome.)
Besides, SPLATOON 2 CONFIRMED, need I say more?
Also, release date for the new Zelda, confirmed! March 3, it releases for the Switch and Wii U on the same day!
Also, exciting news for at least one person here in the guild, the promo video they showed for it had voice acting!
They showed a bunch of other stuff, too, and I'm so excited, there was a teaser for a new entry to the Shin Megami Tensei games, and one for a new Dynasty Warriors hybrid (a Fire Emblem crossover this time), and Square Enix announced, like, four titles altogether already (though three of them are Dragon Quest series entries), and my beau got really excited about the reveal of a new Grasshopper Manufacture game being in early development (another No More Heroes entry or something, if I remember right).
JUST SO MANY AWESOME THINGS, AHHH.
(I don't care if you call me a dirty Nintendo fangirl for being so hyped about this console, I will wear the title with pride.)

*will be buying the new Legend of Zelda game* o3o

Fangirl rage as you wish. We at this guild believe in freedom of expression, not suppression. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:46 am
So my friend goes to an American Ninja Warrior training gym. He's invited me along. I am so ungodly happy you have no idea!!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
So my friend goes to an American Ninja Warrior training gym. He's invited me along. I am so ungodly happy you have no idea!!!

Get ready for the workout of your life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:11 pm
Blind Blindness
*will be buying the new Legend of Zelda game* o3o

Fangirl rage as you wish. We at this guild believe in freedom of expression, not suppression. cool

Ah, you'll be getting Breath of the Wild, really?!
For the Wii U, though, I presume, not the Switch.
We'll be getting it, too, but it's the other way 'round, we've got it preordered with our Switch, we decided to go ahead and save a bit of money and buy the system with games bundle because, I mean, we were probably gonna buy the games in the bundle, anyway, and what use is a game system without games. (1-2-Switch and Has-Been Heroes are in the bundle with the Zelda game.)
My beau seemed to think it might be some sort of sequel-relative to Wind Waker, and I really hope it's not because I can only barely think to give it a chance if so, I despise Wind Waker...
(Personally, after seeing the blue tunic, I'm rooting for something related to Skyward Sword instead if it has to be related to anything.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:01 am
Why did I have to set out to finish XV last night, whyyyy. ;w;
The ending is so sad, I should have just stuck to the Choco-Mog Festival and enjoyed all the happiness there, instead!
I mean, sure, all the final fantasy games are known for having sad events in them (Aerith's death, Serah's death, Fang and Vanille essentially sacrificing their lives to save the others, to name but a few), but I wasn't expecting this, and it left me a bit dissatisfied. ;^;
CURSE YOU, SQUARE, YOU MADE ME FEEL FEELINGS, AND THEY WEREN'T GOOD FEELINGS.
But hey, at least Bahamut is a badass, guess I've got that much.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:20 pm
What on planet earth? I've been doing Dumpster Dive for a while already this evening. So lo and behold, nothing but basic fishing rods dumped in there by the same person! This is ridiculous! I half expected to get another alchemy cache, paper, or maybe even one simple RIG or other item, but nope! Not tonight! Ugh.... good grief! emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:37 am
Princess Zelda21
What on planet earth? I've been doing Dumpster Dive for a while already this evening. So lo and behold, nothing but basic fishing rods dumped in there by the same person! This is ridiculous! I half expected to get another alchemy cache, paper, or maybe even one simple RIG or other item, but nope! Not tonight! Ugh.... good grief! emotion_facepalm

That sounds about as bad as the week or so I got nothing but Ducky items...
Like, why is this person doing this, whyyyyy, it was cute for maybe half a day, but not after that, and how many do you even have to dump for them to go out to a single person so many times?
But at least it wasn't more worthless aquarium junk that I can do nothing but delete, I guess...

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games