Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:16 pm
delasislas
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito

Why not already talking here? emotion_yatta

How's it going?

Going well I should be heading to bed for I have to go all the way into Boise for the Veterans Health Administration for my dad tomorrow, but I'm just not tired at all. neutral

Hope it goes well, I'm up for another hour or so, trying to figure out how to start this 7-8 page literature review.
Same here I just want it to go well. And dang that sounds... fun.

Especially when I chose a topic that I am way out of my league on, genetics. Have you heard about our lord and savior, the NRAMP1 gene?

I barely know it well. All I know is it's some gene that deals with disease my whole town of teachers never cared to do their jobs, and my peers never heard of the word quiet and mature. So we never learnt anything useful it feels like now that I'm out of that high school heck hole. Maybe dropped out to aid my dad with Alzheimer's but honestly I learnt more out of school then it so far.

Adults stop lying to kids high school doesn't matter teachers gave up on life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:56 pm
I had no idea it was February 1st today. I thought all day that it was the 31st of January, and wrote that down on all my papers. I also felt like it was a Friday all day. I hope I didn't throw off my teachers with the date part...  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:41 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I had no idea it was February 1st today. I thought all day that it was the 31st of January, and wrote that down on all my papers. I also felt like it was a Friday all day. I hope I didn't throw off my teachers with the date part...

It's okay. I think we've all done that on a number of occasions throughout our school years. They'll just chalk it up to a brain misread.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:37 pm
Blind Blindness
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

It's okay. I think we've all done that on a number of occasions throughout our school years. They'll just chalk it up to a brain misread.

I love college, I never date anything. I just label, if at all, the lecture number. My teachers are chill.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:27 pm
Well, I finally got around to updating the bundles I'm still trying to sell within my quest thread. Page one, opening post to be more precise. On another note, I've been wanting to do princess Zelda's "Breath of the Wild" outfits, both her travel one and white dress one too, but I'm kinda stuck. Any help would be appreciated, please? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:12 pm
delasislas

I have the most perfect picture of you.

User Image  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:48 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas

User Image

xd HA!!!
Sadly Superman can't beat the source of 50% of the world's oxygen.
They are in the atmosphere and in the ground. WHEREVER THERE IS WATER!!!
Sadly due to the rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere, they can't keep up with their massive carbon sink ability, where it literally sinks to the bottom of the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:41 am
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas

User Image

xd HA!!!
Sadly Superman can't beat the source of 50% of the world's oxygen.
They are in the atmosphere and in the ground. WHEREVER THERE IS WATER!!!
Sadly due to the rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere, they can't keep up with their massive carbon sink ability, where it literally sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

Wow, I had no idea there were algae in the air! I don't know why that never occurred to me as a possibility! xd  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 am
I have no idea how this happened. This morning I literally woke up to having a ton of new items in my inventory. Sinful Fashionmeister's Horns (1x), Cold Toxic Desires (4x), Toxic Bear Bones (5x), Toxic Curse of Kingdoms (3x). I have no idea how this could have physically happened. I have not gotten any trades or gifts, and I haven't touched Lake Kindred much in the past week (the most I did was use some leveling potions on a kin yesterday). I don't even think I opened any RIGs or bundles! BUT THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND I MADE A NEW BLACK/GREEN AVI AND HOLY GOD YES!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 pm
so guess which fool just hit themselves with a piece of wood. Right to the nose, stings a bit.
Note, it mostly stings from embarassment  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:06 pm
delasislas
so guess which fool just hit themselves with a piece of wood. Right to the nose, stings a bit.

Like walking straight into a wall or post in public.
Or trying to reach for something on a shelf in the refrigerated section in the grocery store only to hit a solid object and realize you're reaching for one of the stupid mirrors and someone next to you is staring at you like you've just turned into a duck.
Sting of embarrassment, I know ye well.
On an unrelated note, your avi is so pretty~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:17 pm
I have the best beau ever.
He bought me a new coffeemaker today~
A Chemex, to be exact, which I've been wanting for a really long time; it's a special pour-over carafe that makes better coffee than a modern brewer, if anyone were to ask me.
I freaking absolutely love it, it's so pretty for a functional item, and means I no longer have to rig filters to make my coffee without a brewer (like I've been doing for... a long time, we had to get rid of our last electric coffeemaker quite some time ago and I could never bring myself to replace it).
It doesn't have to constantly take up counter space, either, which is a precious commodity in my bitty studio flat.
And now maybe my mum won't be so troubled about me not having an electric brewer anymore since this IS a proper carafe and all.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Like walking straight into a wall or post in public.
Or trying to reach for something on a shelf in the refrigerated section in the grocery store only to hit a solid object and realize you're reaching for one of the stupid mirrors and someone next to you is staring at you like you've just turned into a duck.
Sting of embarrassment, I know ye well.
On an unrelated note, your avi is so pretty~

Thank you for the compliment.
I feel like you have had the same feeling of embarassment  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:54 pm
Looks like I found a decent Valentine's day outfit here for my avi. Hmm, haven't done any more RPs here besides with one person who hasn't posted in forever. Anyone else want to RP with me? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games