Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:05 pm
HOLY CRAP zOMG IS RETURNING SOON!!!!!

So apparently there is this thing called SCAS and it's the service for beta testers. At the moment, they're testing the game for errors and whatnot, and someday zOMG will absolutely return to this website!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:26 pm
Princess Zelda21
I pre-ordered the Wii U version! Might try and get the extras when I pick it up if there's any left plus all, or some of the Amiibo. I can't wait to get started on the story! Whee! ^_^* On a side note, I think I have the other Zelda Breath of the Wild outfit done for my avi. Saved it in the outfit closet for later, just need more space for other outfits too. Not quite enough Gaia Cash though for the remaining slots yet, doggone it! I hate being strapped for Gaia Cash when I want to get something from one of the shops! -_-*

Nice!
We could have gotten it on the Wii U, but I was so excited about the Switch after the release show for it that my beau decided to preorder it, so we got the bundle with games (because what use is a system with no games).
Unfortunately, that means no extras for us, only the game card.
It arrived earlier, though, and I'm about to put the game in and start playing, huzzah!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:34 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
HOLY CRAP zOMG IS RETURNING SOON!!!!!

So apparently there is this thing called SCAS and it's the service for beta testers. At the moment, they're testing the game for errors and whatnot, and someday zOMG will absolutely return to this website!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm understanding the staff notices right, it's supposed to release to all of us once they get all the major bugs worked out.
Lanzer said he likely can't meet the original proposed timeline (end of the month), so I'd put it tentatively within April or May, perhaps.
(But that's a wild guess, really, as it all depends on how long it takes to work through the bugs and reach a stable build, which could very well take more time than that.)
I'm... not that excited, really, I was never much into zOMG! because I'm a solo player, and it wasn't meant to be played solo.
Vaguely glad I never got rid of my old con zOMG! bundles, though, they might come in handy if the old items are still usable.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:11 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
I pre-ordered the Wii U version! Might try and get the extras when I pick it up if there's any left plus all, or some of the Amiibo. I can't wait to get started on the story! Whee! ^_^* On a side note, I think I have the other Zelda Breath of the Wild outfit done for my avi. Saved it in the outfit closet for later, just need more space for other outfits too. Not quite enough Gaia Cash though for the remaining slots yet, doggone it! I hate being strapped for Gaia Cash when I want to get something from one of the shops! -_-*

Nice!
We could have gotten it on the Wii U, but I was so excited about the Switch after the release show for it that my beau decided to preorder it, so we got the bundle with games (because what use is a system with no games).
Unfortunately, that means no extras for us, only the game card.
It arrived earlier, though, and I'm about to put the game in and start playing, huzzah!

Way cool! I'm getting my copy for Wii U tonight for the midnight launch at GameStop. Oh, did you see the announcement for another Zelda hair RIG? It's called Master Cut 2! I would love to get all of those ones too for my collection! Whee!!! Only problem is, I don't have enough Gaia Cash or gold possibly. for even one of those RIGs. Rats! Hope there's more princess Zelda hair styles from previous games besides "A Link Between Words." -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:51 pm
Princess Zelda21
Way cool! I'm getting my copy for Wii U tonight for the midnight launch at GameStop. Oh, did you see the announcement for another Zelda hair RIG? It's called Master Cut 2! I would love to get all of those ones too for my collection! Whee!!! Only problem is, I don't have enough Gaia Cash or gold possibly. for even one of those RIGs. Rats! Hope there's more princess Zelda hair styles from previous games besides "A Link Between Words." -_-*

I'm loving it on the Switch so far. I don't really understand what I'm doing yet or where in the timeline this one is supposed to fit, but it's still way cool. And the graphics are so pretty~ They remind me a rather lot of Skyward Sword.
I saw the announcement! It looked to me like most of the shown hairstyles were recolors, though, and not new styles, which seems a bit crummy, to me, not that I don't appreciate more colors and all, I just really hope there are actual new styles because darn it more incarnations of the characters need love.
A shame they're all human, too, because I'd LOVE to have Midna's hairstyle for animal base, it's so pretty...
Maybe someday the artists will make it happen, I can hope.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:53 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

I'm loving it on the Switch so far. I don't really understand what I'm doing yet or where in the timeline this one is supposed to fit, but it's still way cool. And the graphics are so pretty~ They remind me a rather lot of Skyward Sword.
I saw the announcement! It looked to me like most of the shown hairstyles were recolors, though, and not new styles, which seems a bit crummy, to me, not that I don't appreciate more colors and all, I just really hope there are actual new styles because darn it more incarnations of the characters need love.
A shame they're all human, too, because I'd LOVE to have Midna's hairstyle for animal base, it's so pretty...
Maybe someday the artists will make it happen, I can hope.

Crud, I missed the midnight release! sad Guess I'll go pick up my copy tonight instead, and whichever Amiibo are still there for the game. I agree though. Oh, and I added the new Zelda themed bundles to my item quest thread list. The last one is a Paws bundle with Midna items at last! I want repeats of them all for every pose, which I tend to do to make the whole original outfit. They sure would be great to add to my Zelda item collection, but I don't have enough Gaia Cash for any of the bundles or Master Cut 2. Rats. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:09 pm
Princess Zelda21
Crud, I missed the midnight release! sad Guess I'll go pick up my copy tonight instead, and whichever Amiibo are still there for the game. I agree though. Oh, and I added the new Zelda themed bundles to my item quest thread list. The last one is a Paws bundle with Midna items at last! I want repeats of them all for every pose, which I tend to do to make the whole original outfit. They sure would be great to add to my Zelda item collection, but I don't have enough Gaia Cash for any of the bundles or Master Cut 2. Rats. -_-*

Ah, yeah, I think the midnight release would have been last night since it released today alongside the Switch.
You might get lucky and find they still have some of the amiibo and limited items, though! Our Gamestop usually has limited editions and the like for at least a couple days past release, but it depends on the titles... I doubt I'd ever be able to beat back enough people without preordering for something like Final Fantasy. But here's hoping, anyway!
I can't even find those bundles on the mp, so I have likely no hopes at all of getting that paws bundle, darn... I was literally just thinking imp Midna would be great for the paws base. Maybe I'll snag just the Midna item at some point.
Some of the older hair are pretty cheap on the mp, it looks like, so maybe given time some of the new ones won't be so bad, either? One can hope, anyway!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:49 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

Ah, yeah, I think the midnight release would have been last night since it released today alongside the Switch.
You might get lucky and find they still have some of the amiibo and limited items, though! Our Gamestop usually has limited editions and the like for at least a couple days past release, but it depends on the titles... I doubt I'd ever be able to beat back enough people without preordering for something like Final Fantasy. But here's hoping, anyway!
I can't even find those bundles on the mp, so I have likely no hopes at all of getting that paws bundle, darn... I was literally just thinking imp Midna would be great for the paws base. Maybe I'll snag just the Midna item at some point.
Some of the older hair are pretty cheap on the mp, it looks like, so maybe given time some of the new ones won't be so bad, either? One can hope, anyway!

Well, I got my copy of "Breath of the Wild." plus both Link amiibo. GameStop didn't have the other three or the special bundles left, but that's ok. I'll get the guide book and the rest of the Amiibo when they're restocked. As of now, I'm waiting for the download for the expansion pack to finish before I start the new adventure. Oh, here's the links for the announcements we were talking about so you can see what's there! ^_^* http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/items-sales-announcements/explore-and-adventure-with-the-field-of-adventure-bundles/t.101950299/ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/items-sales-announcements/join-our-epic-quest-with-master-cut-2/t.101950295/  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 pm
Queen Spazzy

Well, I've finally got a Paws bundle on the list in my quest thread. Don't suppose you like fall items perhaps?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:53 pm
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy

Well, I've finally got a Paws bundle on the list in my quest thread. Don't suppose you like fall items perhaps?

I think I own everything in that bundle, but I'm rather fond of the social items. Cutesy, cakey, and a bit lolita-style, they're right up my alley.
(Just wish the legs and dress were easier to work with, but that's beside the point.)
The lowest MP price of the bundle seems a bit inflated right now (probably as there's only one up...), and I couldn't find any dealings in the exchange or animal item exchange forums for any other point of comparison, so I'm just going with the graphs and average prices, but the cost of everything in the bundle individually is less than the bundle listing itself.
Would you be willing to part with it for 600 million?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy

I think I own everything in that bundle, but I'm rather fond of the social items. Cutesy, cakey, and a bit lolita-style, they're right up my alley.
(Just wish the legs and dress were easier to work with, but that's beside the point.)
The lowest MP price of the bundle seems a bit inflated right now (probably as there's only one up...), and I couldn't find any dealings in the exchange or animal item exchange forums for any other point of comparison, so I'm just going with the graphs and average prices, but the cost of everything in the bundle individually is less than the bundle listing itself.
Would you be willing to part with it for 600 million?

Sure, that wil be fine! I'll send the trade request! ^_^*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 am
Princess Zelda21

Gah, meant to say this after the trade went through and it slipped my mind, I'm so sorry.
Thank you so much, though~
It wasn't a whole lot, but I'm glad to finally be able to do business with you!
Also, LOVE the other Breath of the Wild outfit you've got on now!
(At least, I'm hoping I'm getting it right, it looks spot on to the Zelda Amiibo plus her model from some of the memories I've managed to find so far.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

Gah, meant to say this after the trade went through and it slipped my mind, I'm so sorry.
Thank you so much, though~
It wasn't a whole lot, but I'm glad to finally be able to do business with you!
Also, LOVE the other Breath of the Wild outfit you've got on now!
(At least, I'm hoping I'm getting it right, it looks spot on to the Zelda Amiibo plus her model from some of the memories I've managed to find so far.)

It's alright! This was the best I could do to try and match her traveling outfit for "Breath of the Wild." One of these days I plan to get the rest of the Smash Bros. and other Zelda Amiibo that I'm missing for my collection. I'm stuck in the desert trying to rescue a Gerudo lady in a prison. Sneaking past the guards is tough!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:21 am
Princess Zelda21
It's alright! This was the best I could do to try and match her traveling outfit for "Breath of the Wild." One of these days I plan to get the rest of the Smash Bros. and other Zelda Amiibo that I'm missing for my collection. I'm stuck in the desert trying to rescue a Gerudo lady in a prison. Sneaking past the guards is tough!

I think you did a great job, though, I recognized it straight off!
We don't particularly collect Zelda figures (or rather, we don't focus on just that, we do, however, collect figures, lots of them, I need to build a proper shelf for all of them), but we did add 16-bit Link to our collection recently!
I'd kinda like to get one of the Breath of the Wild Amiibo, Zelda, probably, or maybe the Guardian, they looked the best to me, but I'm not sure we actually will, or how the stock situation on any of them is, I know our nearest GameStop didn't stock in the cases I wanted to look into for my Switch (one of them a Zelda case that I thought for sure would come in with the game release...), so everything is up in the air right now as to what they do or do not have, at least until we make a trip over again. S'pose I could check online to see what Target is carrying right now, though, maybe they'd have one of them.
Ohhh, I watched my beau play that bit recently! A few days back, actually, he moves much faster than I do in games... I'm going to be awful at that bit, though, I'm not very good at stealth, just ask the guardians that outright destroyed me half a dozen times while trying to get up the Sheikah tower in Hyrule Fields.
Instead of doing what I should be doing (going off to find the Zora I think is first on the list, hopefully I won't die a horrible death to any lynels on the way), I'm literally just wandering around looking for shrines, side quests, and memory locations (or at least information on their locations, I'm not quite crazy enough to scale the castle walls yet) and trying to fill in some of the missing map because it bothers me. Currently stuck in a shrine near the desert with those bowl-shaped ball-triggered switches and a bunch of moving conveyor belt things trying to figure out how on earth I'm supposed to get past the blasted lasers... Maybe I'll just try hitting the ball over the gap using stasis instead of trying to figure out how to carry it over.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

I think you did a great job, though, I recognized it straight off!
We don't particularly collect Zelda figures (or rather, we don't focus on just that, we do, however, collect figures, lots of them, I need to build a proper shelf for all of them), but we did add 16-bit Link to our collection recently!
I'd kinda like to get one of the Breath of the Wild Amiibo, Zelda, probably, or maybe the Guardian, they looked the best to me, but I'm not sure we actually will, or how the stock situation on any of them is, I know our nearest GameStop didn't stock in the cases I wanted to look into for my Switch (one of them a Zelda case that I thought for sure would come in with the game release...), so everything is up in the air right now as to what they do or do not have, at least until we make a trip over again. S'pose I could check online to see what Target is carrying right now, though, maybe they'd have one of them.
Ohhh, I watched my beau play that bit recently! A few days back, actually, he moves much faster than I do in games... I'm going to be awful at that bit, though, I'm not very good at stealth, just ask the guardians that outright destroyed me half a dozen times while trying to get up the Sheikah tower in Hyrule Fields.
Instead of doing what I should be doing (going off to find the Zora I think is first on the list, hopefully I won't die a horrible death to any lynels on the way), I'm literally just wandering around looking for shrines, side quests, and memory locations (or at least information on their locations, I'm not quite crazy enough to scale the castle walls yet) and trying to fill in some of the missing map because it bothers me. Currently stuck in a shrine near the desert with those bowl-shaped ball-triggered switches and a bunch of moving conveyor belt things trying to figure out how on earth I'm supposed to get past the blasted lasers... Maybe I'll just try hitting the ball over the gap using stasis instead of trying to figure out how to carry it over.

Some of those shrines are tough. I like how you can do the different shrines and guardian dungeons in any order, plus no annoying fairy partner that'll tell you which way to go next! I took a break from the Yiga clan hideout since I couldn't get past the third group of guards in one huge room. They're real annoying to try and distract with bananas. -_-*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games