Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 pm
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy

Looks like my theory was confirmed. I can re-obtain Epona after losing her multiple times despite being registered at the stables, with the Smash Bros. Link Amiibo. I just tested it out, and it works. ^_^*

Ohh, awesome, I'm so glad it works!
I think the only Amiibo I own that's compatible with Breath of the Wild is Wolf Link that came with our HD re-release of Twilight Princess, though...
(Unless, perhaps, our 16-bit Link is also compatible, but neither me nor my beau have looked it up.)
I've not yet used Wolf Link with our game, though; I've no real idea what comes from using the Amiibo, I've been too caught up hunting out shrines and sheikah towers to bother trying to pull the Amiibo down from my large stack of figures. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:59 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy

Looks like my theory was confirmed. I can re-obtain Epona after losing her multiple times despite being registered at the stables, with the Smash Bros. Link Amiibo. I just tested it out, and it works. ^_^*

Ohh, awesome, I'm so glad it works!
I think the only Amiibo I own that's compatible with Breath of the Wild is Wolf Link that came with our HD re-release of Twilight Princess, though...
(Unless, perhaps, our 16-bit Link is also compatible, but neither me nor my beau have looked it up.)
I've not yet used Wolf Link with our game, though; I've no real idea what comes from using the Amiibo, I've been too caught up hunting out shrines and sheikah towers to bother trying to pull the Amiibo down from my large stack of figures. >>;

All the Zelda Amiibo besides the ones for "Breath of the Wild" are compatible! You get tunics from some of the older Zelda games from either of the Link Amiibo from Smash Bros., Toon Link, Ocarina of Time Link, and 16 bit Link at random! Look up the channel GameOverJesse who has a few videos covering every item you get from all Zelda Amiibos in "Breath of the Wild." Can't wait to unlock the rest of the outfits! ^_^* Using the other Smash Bros. Amiibo gives you random items too.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 pm
Time For Finals!!!!!!!!

gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:36 pm
found out there was a possibility to go to copenhagen for a phytoplankton class. Like a big phytoplankton class... I want to go, but it might wreck any boat time.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:20 pm
delasislas
found out there was a possibility to go to copenhagen for a phytoplankton class. Like a big phytoplankton class... I want to go, but it might wreck any boat time.

Ohh, that sounds fun!
I'm sure whatever you do, though, it'll be interesting, at least to lowly plebs like me.
Also, huzzah, it is Friday, you have (hopefully) survived finals week!
I hope you do (did?) well on all of them!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:24 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Ohh, that sounds fun!
I'm sure whatever you do, though, it'll be interesting, at least to lowly plebs like me.
Also, huzzah, it is Friday, you have (hopefully) survived finals week!
I hope you do (did?) well on all of them!

Well I set the curve on the final in my english class. Remote sensing kicked my butt.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:30 pm
Every time after I've farmed some trees in LK and figure I have enough gold to go look at things on the market...
"Ohh, cute. Also cute! And look at that! Wait. WAIT. WAIT. Oh gosh what am I doing, what will I even do with all this stuff, someone stop me, halp."
And then I spend a half hour sorting out the pile of cheap things I binge bought on a whim...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:47 pm
Queen Spazzy
Every time after I've farmed some trees in LK and figure I have enough gold to go look at things on the market...
"Ohh, cute. Also cute! And look at that! Wait. WAIT. WAIT. Oh gosh what am I doing, what will I even do with all this stuff, someone stop me, halp."
And then I spend a half hour sorting out the pile of cheap things I binge bought on a whim...

Helps to post what you were looking for....... ninja for a friend of course  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:52 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

Heh, I never really look for anything specific.
I just look at my gold count and am like "Eh, I can probably buy some cute things, let's go see what's up."
I choose arbitrary upper limits (lately, 500M) and just go through everything with the pawstamp tag on it.
I always intend to just, like, buy a couple things and stop but then by the time I'm done I have a massive pile of new items and am just like "Well. I have no idea what to do with all of this now. BUT HEY, CUTE STUFF."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:56 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

I just look at my gold count and am like "Eh, I can probably buy some cute things, let's go see what's up."
I choose arbitrary upper limits (lately, 500M) and just go through everything with the pawstamp tag on it.
I always intend to just, like, buy a couple things and stop but then by the time I'm done I have a massive pile of new items and am just like "Well. I have no idea what to do with all of this now. BUT HEY, CUTE STUFF."

You know what I haven't done? Friended you.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:06 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:48 am
delasislas
Thank you.

No problem~ I'm really forgetful about things like that, to be honest, I'm not sure I'd have realized it without you saying something. ^^;
On another note, ANONNNN, THANK YOUUU.
I'm super excited about the gifts I was just sent, I love all of them.
I need to try and figure out an outfit with them soon, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to figure one out in time before I leave in a few days to go back to my hometown for a while, I don't think I'll have access to the 'net at all, and it honestly takes me an insane amount of time to make an outfit I'm satisfied with...
But not to worry, if I don't manage it before, then I'll just work double hard on it after I get back, honest!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:54 pm
~pops in~ o.o Busy....~pops out~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:21 pm
Yuki_Windira
~pops in~ o.o Busy....~pops out~
Lucky. Having nothing to do is boring.  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:48 pm
I feel kind of bad, tbh... About a week ago I was hit really hard with a reminder I never wanted, and I haven't spoken to any of my friends since... I'm totally good now (minus my annoying cold I caught scream ), but I just feel awful shutting them out so suddenly again...  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games