Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 am
Priestess_Kelina
Yuki_Windira
~pops in~ o.o Busy....~pops out~
Lucky. Having nothing to do is boring.
~drowning in job applications since I seem to either have no experience or too much experience for anyone to want to hire me~

Meant the guild mostly..... gonk ~coughs bits of paper out~=w=; Me a bit busy too,though....

How are you? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 pm
Yuki_Windira

I like your avatar.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:40 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I feel kind of bad, tbh... About a week ago I was hit really hard with a reminder I never wanted, and I haven't spoken to any of my friends since... I'm totally good now (minus my annoying cold I caught scream ), but I just feel awful shutting them out so suddenly again...

Sometimes stuff happens and you need to just step away and deal with it on your own in your own time.
I'm sure they'll understand!
(And if they don't, well, it's rather jerkish of them.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:31 pm
Yuki_Windira
Priestess_Kelina
Yuki_Windira
~drowning in job applications since I seem to either have no experience or too much experience for anyone to want to hire me~

Meant the guild mostly..... gonk ~coughs bits of paper out~=w=; Me a bit busy too,though....

Job applications.... I'm working on one for a technician's position but I need three letters of recommendation.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:12 pm
Can't find anything to do a proper Yennifer cosplay for my avi here. I wanted to do one of her in her black and silver dress from the Skellige islands part of the story, but I'm kinda stuck. Any ideas? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:28 pm
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
Priestess_Kelina
Yuki_Windira

Job applications.... I'm working on one for a technician's position but I need three letters of recommendation.

I hope you get them.x3~hopes the best for ya~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:31 pm
delasislas
Yuki_Windira

I like your avatar.

Thank you.x3

Gotten that meme item recently from a RIG and decided it was time for a classic...~evil cackles~>:3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:32 pm
Princess Zelda21
Can't find anything to do a proper Yennifer cosplay for my avi here. I wanted to do one of her in her black and silver dress from the Skellige islands part of the story, but I'm kinda stuck. Any ideas? confused

You're a fellow Witcher fan,Zelda? emotion_kirakira

~tries to think of the items that could work for it~ confused  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:38 pm
Yuki_Windira
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
Priestess_Kelina
Yuki_Windira

I was just looking over the job description, I don't need letters, just references. I misread it.... I'm going to talk to my mentor for help. This thing is too damn confusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:41 pm
Yuki_Windira
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, it's an interesting story, not counting the violent stuff and whatnot. I've been trying to finish the third game, but my brother's Xbox One keeps giving me technical difficulties when I attempt to continue where I stopped. So I'm stuck restarting over and over when the file won't load properly. Can't figure it out at all, which stinks. I made it as far as meeting the Witcher from the School of the Cat quest, and that's all I remember before the Xbox started pulling that annoying stunt. It's just buggy. Bleh! Anyhow, got any item suggestions I could try?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:52 pm
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
Priestess_Kelina
Yuki_Windira

I was just looking over the job description, I don't need letters, just references. I misread it.... I'm going to talk to my mentor for help. This thing is too damn confusing.

You'd think they'd make it more clear.o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:58 pm
Yuki_Windira
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
delasislas
Yuki_Windira

You'd think they'd make it more clear.o.o;

nope, just me reading too fast and thinking that I'm underqualified.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:08 pm
Princess Zelda21
Yuki_Windira
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, it's an interesting story, not counting the violent stuff and whatnot. I've been trying to finish the third game, but my brother's Xbox One keeps giving me technical difficulties when I attempt to continue where I stopped. So I'm stuck restarting over and over when the file won't load properly. Can't figure it out at all, which stinks. I made it as far as meeting the Witcher from the School of the Cat quest, and that's all I remember before the Xbox started pulling that annoying stunt. It's just buggy. Bleh! Anyhow, got any item suggestions I could try?

~looks up the outfit~ It are pants and shirt.~nod~
I'm looking up the items now.xP

Booo,bad xbox! D:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:38 pm
Yuki_Windira
~looks up the outfit~ It are pants and shirt.~nod~
I'm looking up the items now.xP

Booo,bad xbox! D:

Yep. I was thinking of trying to do her outfit when her and Geralt are at the Skellige banquet to choose the next king or queen. Any ideas? This one --> Yennifer Dress  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:42 pm
or it might be a dress...
Tunic maybe? o.o;  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games