Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

deatht420

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 pm
or the chines thousand cuts mixed with pirats slice u up then put a colany of fire ants in ur wounds all thousand of them hence the name and sew them all up so the ants have to eat u from the inside out wile pouring lemon juice on you every 15 minuts

btw the thousand cuts is were they cut u 1000 times with a razor and let you bleed to death from it taking more than 24 hours  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Suffering while dying slowly, paper cut by paper cut, while watching everything and everyone you cherish die along with you, or worse. You begin to lose every single little memory you ever held dear, and you try to grasp onto a sliver of hope before it is too late.
Though, sadly, it is already too late.

Kookielief

crikkykun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:35 pm
i think the most messy way to die, is to squashed by a falling sheet of something(say glass from a building)or by a falling big piece of machinery, i would hate to have to clean that up... confused
-or-
i think living forever would be the most horrible way to die(or not die) cuz then you would see all the hate and anger and suffering over a long period of time...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:09 pm
The most horrible way to die is during Sex!
Or by my best friend... gonk  

xxxsmily_69xxx

Firestormuk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:12 am
would normally have said drowning or suffocating but maybe, having loads of small cuts made on you so you bleed to death as slowly and as painfully as possibly sounds worse  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm
Any 'Saw' way
gonk gonk emo gonk gonk  

Candy Cane Bunny

holy_tiger777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:57 pm
in complete lonyness, where you kill yourself...such a depressing way to die  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:10 pm
I've got a pretty realistic one:
Having your limbs slowly cut off piece by piece starting from your weakest part of your body so the pain will endure for hours.

Xx_Alweys_xX

Unstable Specimen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:52 am
Be one of Jigsaw's Victim.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:49 am
I hate to die when I'm having my happy time 3nodding  

orcdaw

jnewsom3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:04 pm
Everyone wants to go to Heaven , but no one wants to die.

I guess anyway besides being Ruptured or ding peacefully in your sleep is horrible.

My friend was skateboarding and lying on his back. He came out of an alleyway and a car ran over him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 pm
i dont know what the worst way to dye would be but i think the best way to die is from spontanious combustion  

jailbroken

WickedFabala

Big Darling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:18 pm
i think Owen in Torchwood had the worst death(his second death) he was caught in a nuclear meltdown his body will slowly decompose while he is still "alive" to watch it happen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm
Being burned alive. O_o  

StreetsofFire

1,350 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Flabbergasted Felon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 am
..::BEAUTY AND THE BEAST::..
User Image

I think the worst way to die is to be wither hit by a car, or a bus or be slowly tortured until you finally die.

User Image

♥♥♥

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas