Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

mail-order slut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm
lol just turned 15, was slightly drunk, in the backseat of the gf's car. fun stuff. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:03 pm
i think virginity is stupid... i mean is just a fact, u just do it and then u stop being virgin.. right so... i am not virgin, obviously im a boy, and ma gf and i did it like 3 months ago.. it was her and my first time, so, we where at ma room, no one home so.. we love each other so much, and each day we love each other even more and more and moooree! that day.. was a wonderful day for both of us.. cuz when u make love with ur couple, is the only moment when u are both truly connected, when u are both just one soul, one heart, one mind, one person, is the max expression of love, and u got to do it with all the dedication, details, and u must be as much delicate with her at the moment with her, as always cuz it makes the moment so special... and u got to be like that not only that day but always, thats what keeps the relationship spark alive.. so yah, it kind of molested her, but it didnt hurt sooo much, 50/50 we can say.. and i did it the most careful and delicate way i could.. dont be afraid of making love, cuz its better to make love, than to make war
heart 3nodding wink  

ZAPPDOSZ

The Angel Pit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm
Me=Virgin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:13 am
not
lost it at 18 senior yr in high school

and of course everyone is still has their v-card, glad to hear since this is kind of a kid site

:p

but I enjoy this site, shaves off time when needed :]  

o seabear o

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image
Currently listening to - Never See Tomorrow – 1000 miles heart

Not a virgin ftw <3
It was sorta kinda rushed cause we'd known each other a while and I was leaving in a month
So we decided to go for it...hehe played around a lil first redface
...the bad thing about it is it happened in a public toilet
the good thing is we re did it when I stayed at his place <3
btw he was a virgin too xD

and x___iIsh - that part where you first join, that's the best part <3

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 pm
im still a virgin and i think i wuldnt want to do it at this age dat im in....  

LiL CLAWS AWR OUT

bridgetthewench

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:56 am
My first time was a little over a year ago, at 18, during college. I had no classes one day, so I went over to my boyfriend's, and we messed around for a bit, and then he said he was really horny and asked if I wanted to give it a try Sure, why not. It was incredible! Didn't hurt a bit, and there was no problem lube-wise, I produce so much on my own there's no need to use a synthetic. Also, I wasn't too tight because I'd been masturbating since I was 14, using things like hairbrush handles. The more in love we became, the better the sex got. It's really amazing! We're now living together and engaged. When we first started, we used condoms every time, but we're getting a little lazy now. I'll be going on the pill soon, though.

Oddly enough, we've never had a condom break, and we've always used Trojan. If they do break, you're doing something wrong with them. One of the biggest mistakes guys make is carrying them around in their wallets, because the body heat makes the rubber deteriorate to an extent, thus increasing the chance of breakage.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 pm
bridgetthewench
My first time was a little over a year ago, at 18, during college. I had no classes one day, so I went over to my boyfriend's, and we messed around for a bit, and then he said he was really horny and asked if I wanted to give it a try Sure, why not. It was incredible! Didn't hurt a bit, and there was no problem lube-wise, I produce so much on my own there's no need to use a synthetic. Also, I wasn't too tight because I'd been masturbating since I was 14, using things like hairbrush handles. The more in love we became, the better the sex got. It's really amazing! We're now living together and engaged. When we first started, we used condoms every time, but we're getting a little lazy now. I'll be going on the pill soon, though.

Oddly enough, we've never had a condom break, and we've always used Trojan. If they do break, you're doing something wrong with them. One of the biggest mistakes guys make is carrying them around in their wallets, because the body heat makes the rubber deteriorate to an extent, thus increasing the chance of breakage.

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: Whatever’s on my iPod <3

Try going on the Depo Provera injection?
It stops your period for 3 months and doesn't affect the baby if you're pregnant

I'm a party in your mouth bitch

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

bridgetthewench

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:53 pm
Flavour Gasm
bridgetthewench

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm

It stops your period for 3 months and doesn't affect the baby if you're pregnant

I'd really rather do something like that, or implanon, because I'm really bad about taking pills. I never have been, which is sad, since I have ADHD and depression and have been taking medication since I was five.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:48 pm
bridgetthewench
Flavour Gasm
bridgetthewench

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm

I'd really rather do something like that, or implanon, because I'm really bad about taking pills. I never have been, which is sad, since I have ADHD and depression and have been taking medication since I was five.

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm

oh wow, you have ADHD and depression too?
I have that same problem
I hate taking pills

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xxthe real vampirexX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 am
hi  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 am
Flavour Gasm
bridgetthewench
Flavour Gasm
bridgetthewench

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm

I have that same problem
I hate taking pills

Yeah. Fortunately, I'm able to control it without meds. I force myself to pay attention, find healthy ways to deal with my depression, be it writing about it or just doing a relaxing craft. I knit, crochet, embroider, sew.... I have so many projects going everywhere, it confuses and baffles most people I know. But it keeps me sane and teaches me to focus.  

bridgetthewench

Mels_Mels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:31 pm
Its really nice to see that not everyone is rushing in the sack... I waited til I was 19 and til I was comfortable with myself and someone else. All my friends rushed into it and a few were prego b4 graduation. Props to all the virgins...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 pm
bridgetthewench
Flavour Gasm
bridgetthewench
Flavour Gasm
bridgetthewench

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm

I have that same problem
I hate taking pills

Yeah. Fortunately, I'm able to control it without meds. I force myself to pay attention, find healthy ways to deal with my depression, be it writing about it or just doing a relaxing craft. I knit, crochet, embroider, sew.... I have so many projects going everywhere, it confuses and baffles most people I know. But it keeps me sane and teaches me to focus.

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: The Veronicas <3

Yeah
I just go on here, listen to my iPod or read
Fun fun

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

x_KiwiSky_x