Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:01 pm
"Hmmm. Let's see." Allen stopped to look around for Didrika.

Kanda looked at the girl. "Hnn?" He replied.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:06 pm
"Uhm... C-can you turn to face me... completely?" She asked with a shy tone to her voice.

---

"I think I see her, over there..." Lavi said, pointing to the far end of the cafeteria.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm
"Huh? Sure." Kanda turned and faced her, not quite sure of her reasons.

"Eh? Really?" Allen looked in the direction Lavi pointed.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:12 pm
Didrika put her hands on either side of his face. And then with burning red cheeks, she moved foward and kissed him slowly.

---

They had already begun their walk to where Didrika was when lavi noticed something. "...What's she doing...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:19 pm
Kanda blinked, somewhat confused but then realized what Didrika was doing. He froze but didn't pull back, he knew he couldn't do anything anyway so he kissed her back.

"Huh? I think..." Allen squinted and then his eyes went wide. "I'll kill him!" He growled.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:26 pm
Didrika was squeeing on the inside when she felt him kiss her back. She knew that her face had, at this point, exploded red.

---

"...I'll help you..." Lavi's eye twinkled evilly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:34 pm
Kanda flushed almost dark purple and started to feel dizzy. Even so, he didn't dare to anything to break the kiss.

Allen stomped off in the direction of the table, disgusted he placed a hand firmly on the end of the table and stared down at the two.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 pm
"Kanda~......" Lavi growled, looking positively evil, with one fist clenched into the other.

Didrika looked up and broke the kiss. "Oh! Hi Mommy! Hi Daddy!" She was absolutely giddy, and so she started giggling about her first kiss.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:45 pm
"Oh, it's you." Kanda said without looking up. When he finally did, he noticed that their expressions were vicious. He blinked in surprise and then tugged at his own sleeve as though uninterested.

"How could you take advantage of our dear girl like this~?!"

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:51 pm
"How DARE you?! You have NO RIGHT to touch my daughter like that!!!" Lavi's eyes were practically on fire.

Didrika's giddiness evaporated instantly. "Geh? No! Daddy! I-"

Lavi ignored his daughter. "How could you think that was okay...?!?!?!?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:56 pm
"Y- y- you loathsome pervert!" Allen pointed accusingly at Kanda.

"She made the first move." Kanda shot back innocently, but also mockingly at the two.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:10 pm
"Don't try to pin this on her!!!" Lavi yelled at him.

"No, but, Daddy! I did start it!"

Lavi paid no heed to his daughter. "Don't blame her for your pervertedness!!!"

"Daddy!" When once again he ignored her, she puffed her cheeks out. "Absorb!"

Lavi finally fell silent when he felt his energy being drained. He turned to look at his daughter with a confused look

Didrika stopped almost immediatly. "It's not his fault. I did start it..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:23 pm
Kanda crossed his arms and looked away, not listening to a word Lavi was shouting at him.

Allen stopped and glanced back at Didrika. He didn't say anything, but listened.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:35 pm
Didrika coughed and looked at her parents. "It was me.....I wanted to....to have my first kis... with him...." Didrika blushed brightly.

"...." Lavi wasn't sure what to say. kanda was the same age he was, so it was just... too strange for him.. Not to mention he was older than Allen, which must make Allen feel even stranger about the whole thing.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:38 pm
Allen covered his face in frustration and sighed. A deep Oh was all he could manage to say.

"Then that's enough of this, I hope that then clears things up." Kanda uncrossed his arms and looked from each of the three.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games