Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Appearing in a Heartless nest, he smacked his head. He warped to the wrong place! He was about to leave, when he heard a voice. He knew this voice. "Hello?" He yelled back. "Anyone there?"
"Hello!!! Is someone here? Where are you at person?"

Ryed followed the sound back to it's creator. "I'm right here. Keep talking, so I can find you."
Berry yelled "okay!!!" She began to sing a song.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:16 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Appearing in a Heartless nest, he smacked his head. He warped to the wrong place! He was about to leave, when he heard a voice. He knew this voice. "Hello?" He yelled back. "Anyone there?"

Ryed followed the sound back to it's creator. "I'm right here. Keep talking, so I can find you."

He kept walking straight ahead of him, knocking the occasional heartless away. Right when the song was over, he saw her standing in the middle of the dark. He ran up to her. "Found you." he said with great relief that the heartless didn't get to her heart.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:21 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

He kept walking straight ahead of him, knocking the occasional heartless away. Right when the song was over, he saw her standing in the middle of the dark. He ran up to her. "Found you." he said with great relief that the heartless didn't get to her heart.
"i am in the darkness. just as i wished." Berry looked at him. "The one i love , loves someone else i beileve and my heart is hurting." Berry sighed"Why are you in here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:26 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"i am in the darkness. just as i wished." Berry looked at him. "The one i love , loves someone else i beileve and my heart is hurting." Berry sighed"Why are you in here?"

"Oh, I just didn't concentrate well enough because I was in a hurry." Suddenly he placed his hand on her head. "You don't belong in here. If you don't leave this place your heart will be ripped apart by emotions. Such pain isn't something you want to live with for the rest of your life." He remembered all too well when he still was the Grim Reaper. Back then, he couldn't show emotions or his heart got ripped apart over and over again, every time he felt an emotion. "If you want to be in Darkness, then let me take you there." He offered her his hand, waiting for a response.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:31 pm
Sabishii would never get used to the whole "somone in my head" thing. She did wonder breifly wonder how she would talk back, "...uhm, you could make a portal to Berry for me Farmoska?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:33 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Oh, I just didn't concentrate well enough because I was in a hurry." Suddenly he placed his hand on her head. "You don't belong in here. If you don't leave this place your heart will be ripped apart by emotions. Such pain isn't something you want to live with for the rest of your life." He remembered all too well when he still was the Grim Reaper. Back then, he couldn't show emotions or his heart got ripped apart over and over again, every time he felt an emotion. "If you want to be in Darkness, then let me take you there." He offered her his hand, waiting for a response.
Berry looks at him and takes his hand."Take me there then"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:38 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"This is gonna feel weird, so just stand as still as possible. Unless you want to lose a bodypart." Ryed's eyes turned black and the black around them turned into a rainbow of colors, to turn into a room with 13 pedestials of about 3 feet high. On each pedestial was a bowl where black and indigo gasses twirled up through a hole in the ceiling. "Welcome to the darkest Darkness."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:42 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"This is gonna feel weird, so just stand as still as possible. Unless you want to lose a bodypart." Ryed's eyes turned black and the black around them turned into a rainbow of colors, to turn into a room with 13 pedestials of about 3 feet high. On each pedestial was a bowl where black and indigo gasses twirled up through a hole in the ceiling. "Welcome to the darkest Darkness."
Berry fell down on him but then got up, "whoa..its ...so cool here." Berry walked around the room a bit. "so this is darkness....its beautiful..."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:45 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii would never get used to the whole "somone in my head" thing. She did wonder breifly wonder how she would talk back, "...uhm, you could make a portal to Berry for me Farmoska?" she asked.
yes but you must give me some time to pinpoint her location.....there* he opens the portal up* you will find her thru there but she isnt alone stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:46 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry fell down on him but then got up, "whoa..its ...so cool here." Berry walked around the room a bit. "so this is darkness....its beautiful..."

"Well, don't get too excited. It gets lonely in here." He sighed, remembering everything he had to go through being the Keeper of the Dead. "If you need me, just give a scream, and I'll be there as fast as possible." He waved to her and vanished.

[[I'm gonna go now. Got a long day tomorrow, and it's 4:45 am >.<]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:00 pm
Sabishii looked at the portal, maybe she should wait for back-up...nah! She jumped through the portal, darkness engulfing her like oxygen theiving water. It felt like she was in a whirlpool or something, she then fell out of the portal and ended up on the ground...agian. Sheesh, how many times was she going to fall today? She looked around watching out for Berry, "Berry, where are you!?!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:00 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Well, don't get too excited. It gets lonely in here." He sighed, remembering everything he had to go through being the Keeper of the Dead. "If you need me, just give a scream, and I'll be there as fast as possible." He waved to her and vanished.

[[I'm gonna go now. Got a long day tomorrow, and it's 4:45 am >.<]]
((okay goodnight))
Berry spinned around the room till she got dizzy and fell down. "Maybe my heart can heal a bit after what happened...Damos doesnt have the same feelings i have to him."Berry sighed.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:22 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii looked at the portal, maybe she should wait for back-up...nah! She jumped through the portal, darkness engulfing her like oxygen theiving water. It felt like she was in a whirlpool or something, she then fell out of the portal and ended up on the ground...agian. Sheesh, how many times was she going to fall today? She looked around watching out for Berry, "Berry, where are you!?!" she yelled.
* weaken from forming the portal he huffed* she is in the deeper realm of the darkness, you will find her there but becareful, the heartless here are musch more powerful than that of the regular realm,...if you need me im right here dont hesitate to ask  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:27 pm
Berry watched as the heartless around her and she petted them"So cute..."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:32 pm
"M'kay!" Sabishii said in a soft voice before going off to look for Berry some more.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games