Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Zero Stormrage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:47 am
yo, inu here, ive been playing Nintendo games since i could walk. i've been making my own games too with Game Maker from YoYogames.com, try it out. if anyone has a game idea PM me, i could always use a good idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:10 pm
Shadow's here! I'm usually busy working on my Linux (although I don't have internet on it so I don't exactly know how that is working...) My favorite games are the Zelda chronicles, the SSB series and the Star Fox series. Although my absolute favorite is P.N.03 (I have no idea why... but the soundtrack is addicting)  

a.shadow.from.the.dark

Mikus Masterius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:38 pm
Hi. Thought I would post in the thread designed for new people. I like almost all nintendo games and surprisingly enough have begun to show a little appreciation for the other systems as well. I have an explination for that: I like rpgs, adventure, action and a few other types of games and can't always play them because my mom, yes I still live with my mom, won't let me play them because they are too violent or have too much magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:08 pm
1m 4 d00d th4t5 4 d00d. 1 lik3 5p34k1n 1n l33t f0r n0 r3450n. And Nintendo is awesome, loved it since I was 5 ^_^

I'm new to the cult (just signed up yesterday), and thats about it. Signature from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga 3nodding

soon im gonna be a l33t n1nj4 8unn13.....but right now im savin up for the bunny ears -_-'  

InvaderKED

Aran013

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:09 pm
Heya. Didn't know quite were to start, so I figured the newbie thread would be a good place to start.

Ok, so....
I grew up around Nintendo, it's amazing and I'll never start loving it...

My favorite games are Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Smash Bros. And, in general, I like a variety of things (including drawing, writing, ect...)

Guess that's it for my intro. Oh so exciting, isn't it? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:23 pm
Hello! My name is EndohTree, but you could call me Hikari, Komori, Endoh, or just plain Tree. I miss my Gamecube, and want a Wii, but my dad think's it's stupid. (shows what he knows.) I wish Nintendo would make a SSB for the DS. That would just rock.

My favorite games are Super Smash Bros, Melee; Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time; Pokemon; and Animal Crossing. (I once broke our Wavebird controller because we played it so much.)  

Franken FF

Magic Cat Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:00 pm
pokemon is my favorite obsession  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:27 pm
teh uberne55 of Zelda  

Knees

Valease

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:43 pm
Name's Nick.

I love JUMP Ultimate Stars, Metroid, and Smash Bros. My profile says pretty much everything else about me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:43 pm
Thanks for letting me join the guild Meta_Fish. 3nodding  

Daisuki kun

CySkates

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:24 pm
hi im new to the cult. I have an obsesion with pokemon, as i but them in twos(like when pokemon fire red and leaf green came out i brought them together, and its the same with all other pokemon games). I have the GBA, GBA SP and the DS Lite and i may be buying the GBM(Game Boy Micro) and the wii

thats it dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:07 pm
Hi everyone! I'm The Eagle7. You can call be Eagle. I'm new to the cult. I have every Nintendo console from the Nintendo Entertainment System to the Wii and not inculding the all hand held ones like the Game Boy etc etc etc. I've been a Nintendo Fangirl since i was a little kid. I love to play Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Party 8 and Wario Ware Smooth Moves. I like to play Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing online. I'm a anime fan aswell. I can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl to come out. biggrin  

The_Eagle7

Flawless_Wallace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:08 pm
My names Flawless_Wallace. I love most games, and I don't have money for a Wii or DS. I'm 12. Zelda is my favorite game, & thanks Meta-fish for letting me join. I'm proud to call this my first guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:53 pm
Hi I'm new anh I would like to say that I only like the first two seasons of Pokemon. I love just about any nintendo game. I'm thirteen years old. I love comments on my profile. I have had every Nintendo console since my first Nintendo 64. I'm hooked on all smash brother games because of it. Thanks for letting me jion.  

Redmage102

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:55 pm
Hihi, I'm Sheard. (I know that "hihi" isn't proper English, but it's also how I say hello off the internet.)

I don't own a Wii at this time have a DS that I take with me literally everywhere. Right now, I'm playing Picross (DS) and Tactics Ogre (GBA) on it. For the DS, I own mostly the odd games like Electroplankton, Cooking Mama, Pac-Pix, and Pokemon. For the GBA, I have mostly RPGs.

I'm also very obsessed with Animal Crossing for the Gamecube and like to trade Nook codes.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games