Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:51 pm
XD poor Uwasa thougth he was beaten by a guy..but now is pride must of been beaten down even more!! lmfao

...I get drunk off a Sprite..I swear they put something in them but...*thinks of sprite*::drools::  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:56 pm
Joy.....nevermind -.-; blaugh lol Uwasa you silly boy lol, you must be loosing your mind without Susie around  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:03 pm
SNOOOOOOOOOOOW! PLEASE COME!!!

my friend say we might get 10 inches!!!!!!!! eek yay!!!!!!!!! no debate!!!!!!!!!! It'll be the 2nd time its cancled xp ugh, this means the boys are gonna do more prank calls -.-....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:13 pm
*w00ts*today is the day of the big fight!!Well as long some peopel get off RO..((kuri -_-)) and atleast Tiffy comes on!!((cuz who can have a fight with out tiffy??>w<))  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:44 pm
Hey i'am here and ready to fight oh ya need a good fight have not had one it weeks. Just say when joy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:18 pm
Im here!!!! whee so wheres the fight!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:26 pm
Ya weres the fight i need a damn good fight iam so bored. So how youi been tiff have not seen you in ages.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:47 pm
Where was the fight *bink*  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:48 pm
lol try the courtyard 4, Rene  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:30 pm
I figured that out right after I posted XP I'm such a ditz.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:07 am
Damn you RO.... ::twitch twtich:: somone help me.. the addiction has just almost completely grasped mai Gaia life away now..

It all started when i was like Doing mai college essays just about 2 days. ((applying to the new college of aviation requires it and stuff ugg i like written 6 different essays now X_X;;; )) and then i was like.. yeah.. break time.. i should go on Gaia.. but i seriously don't want to write.. so i was like. Hmm ill play RO a bit.

and then. poof. the addiction got me..

Helppppp crying ;;

btw Joy.. Sakura joined RO now XP/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:38 am
::grabs Kurai by the collar::

::pulls him up close::

B444444444444444444K4444444444444!

::lets go::
That's all I can do since I cant yell at you over aim. I figured out that according to the Trillian forums that Nortian Anti-virus whatever doesnt like Trillian or aim. So I've got to figure out how to turn off a firewall that says its already off.  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:44 pm
you shoudl get a anti-virous scan and find the little ******** and delete him!!

lol i know!!I see you guys talkin but when I post I don't think you can see it...I bet its because of that Whooper guy.I've been lookin for him..one time in the pyramid he disconnected me..callin me a bug abuser..and in the battle arena he took cotrol of my avii and attacked Kuri!! >.<

I was just sitting there my hands in my lap,wathcimng this happen just thinking damn..wish I coudl be a hacker like that!!!

lol what level is she????I heard she got a pet..Im savin up to get a incubter...and the precious hats won't go on!!one is because for the horns im not a sowrdsman and two..the other brown hat jsut own't go on!!O.O

stupied Whooper -_- im gonna find that b*****d and make him teach me how he can hack like that!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:46 pm
umm whooper is the GM.

that means he is the game master. and moderates the entire RO community. he makes sure no one is cheating or so.

neways. probably you can't talk to us because your not on Guild talk? make sure your on guild talk before chatting.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:33 pm
WHEEEEE! I HAVE AIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games