Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:36 am

"Wait," said Kashensu appeared from the direction of Inazuma Mt. "I need all of you to come with me to Inazuma, Jedi sent me to get you guys, hope you can stay alive because we have a bit off a predicament, you'll see when you get there" he said running to Inazuma.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:09 pm

"What, even us?!" Kouga asked, surprised that even a genin like himself would be involved in such a big fight.

ll Shinzo ll

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 pm

"Jedi told me to get the border guard" said Kas, waiting for him to come"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:14 pm

thinks - i never thought it would get to the point were they would even need our help

*brile then started to walk to Kashensu*

brileone

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:38 pm

((Guys do not waste your time coming, first off you wont be able to get in without a huge chakra loss, and if you come i will KILL Naro.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:00 pm

((Okay, I'll just come back alone))

"Now that I think about it, maybe he ment for me to get different people, and anyway, why are Genin gaurding the gate? Thats B rank, you would need Chuunin here, are we really that short staffed?" he began to get seriously confused,"Sorry guys, you need to stay here and gaurd the gate anyways in the event someone attacks, I need stronger ninja, sorry, you might get killed if you come" Kashensu broke out into a full run into the village looking for help.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Kouga walked past the gates and looked back. With a sigh, he turned away and walked away from the village, knowing that he would become an outlaw with his actions.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm

((what is your problem?))

"Stop right there" said Kashensu as he jumped in front of Hagane. "You are not allowed to leave the village, but if you wish to break the rules then you will suffer the consequences, are you sure you wish to attempt to leave" Kashensu formed several hand signs "Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, and we cant have scum walking around"

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:52 pm

(I tried to portray my rpc as stubborn and unwilling to listen to other people. Glad I made the idea through.)

"Scum, eh...?" Kouga said as he turned around slowly to face Kashensu.
"The Sound has already attacked the Sand, and Kazekage-sama is dead. If they are going to target the Cloud next, then we need to know beforehand." He raised his head and glared at Kashensu with eyes that only said one thing: I'm going!
"There's one thing I'm sure of. Most of the Sound nin were Cloud nin originally, and they've begun to think that the Cloud is weakening. That is also why they recruited me, and are waiting for my response this very minute. It's the least suspicious if I'm the one going...as they are already EXPECTING me." Kouga ended his sentence with furrowed brows, clenching his fists in determination.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:38 am

(Kouga's shadow seemed to swirl slightly, and Yuan slowly rose out of it, standing behind Kouga.) Kouga. It has come to my attention that you wish to enter the Sound village. This is good, and- (Yuan glared at the Cloud shinobi standing before them.) -more inportantly, it is your right. Who are they to keep you locked up here? Who are they to choose your future for you? You say that you have accepted your "leader" Oroami as a temporary ruler of this village. But who really accepted him? Was it you Kouga? Did you have any say in the matter? Or was it people like the Cloud Council who were to afraid to go against the Mist. Was it people like Susumu...a lower ranking shinobi, who has a seat on the ruling council. A lower ranking shinobi who immediately fell in love with this villages tyrant king. Don't you find it odd that Oroami was accepted as ruler of this village so quickly, and without contest, right around the same time that he and Susumu hit it off? Oroami claims to be the loving tender ruler of this village. But let us not forget that he is one of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist. Those men who's sole purpose it is to conquer other villages. And if he is such a benevolent ruler, then why does he kill anyone who tries to escape from his clutches? Perhaps he's not as...benevolent...as he claims to be.....Heh heh! You claim that the Sound village attacked the Sand... But you do not know the true story! Perhaps you should know...it was not the Sound, but the Mist Village that attacked the Sand! That's right, your "allies" were the ones who launched that all-out assault on Sunagakure. And you might be interested to know...it was Oroami who took the Kazekage's life with his own hands. You see...your "peaceful" little village is nothing but a house full of hippocrites. They claim to stand for peace and justice, but when someone comes along who threatens to change a single facet of this land, your benevolent rulers put a knife in their back before they can grow beyond their own village. Have I shaken your faith yet Kouga? Have I raised any new questions in your mind? Your sensei, RJ. He figured it out. I wonder if you can? I will take you to the Sound village, even though I know you plan on spying. perhaps there you will learn the truth. (Before Kouga or the Cloud shinobi had noticed, Yuan and Kouga were already sinking into their own shadow. They disappeared from the entrance to the Cloud village.)
User Image

Yuan Shisho2

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:51 am

Kouga's eyes widened when he heard Yuan behind him. His Shadow Fall Technique! He thought as he spun around, only to look at Yuan in the face. That means he found out that I plan on spying on them?! He panicked in his mind.

As he heard Yuan's explanation, his faith began to waver slightly. If what he's saying is true, then...is it? Is it possible? His brows furrowed as he started to digest Yuan's story. If what he says is true...then I must learn the truth. What...what are both sides planning? Which side should I stay on? His loyalty wavered ever so slightly. When he started to sink into his own shadow, he turned his head and took a last look at his birth village. I swear...that one day I will learn the truth...and will decide on my loyalties then. Before then...it will remain the Cloud. For now...Was his last thought before he disappeared into the darkness.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:15 am

"Heh, next time we meet i won't go easy on you like up until now." Ric says to himself as he inspects what's happening from roof.

3Rton

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 am

(Are you talking to me?)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:24 am

((Nope to myself, ))

3Rton

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games