Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:06 pm
"Yeah, In his 90's. He tells everyone he's 18 though." She blushed at the face he made and set Arno back in his cage. She looked around the palatial room.

"Yes, she will be fine...Celleia, Do you want me to preform the treatment on you now? Or would you rather wait?" He touched her foreheadand looked at Lilli. He sheilded Celleia from his thoughts aiming them only at Lilli.
Lilli, This might kill her. I...I'm not sure I want to do this but I don't want her to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:13 pm
"Hm," Xellious said. He was busy meddling with his hair and didn't seem to have much of a mind for anything else as of now. He gathered it into three large strands, and tied them quickly together in a pattern, forming a large braid--one strange of hair.

--
"Yes," She said,"It's hard to stay awake...Now."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:19 pm
Lyke LAWL
"Yeah, In his 90's. He tells everyone he's 18 though." She blushed at the face he made and set Arno back in his cage. She looked around the palatial room.

"Yes, she will be fine...Celleia, Do you want me to preform the treatment on you now? Or would you rather wait?" He touched her foreheadand looked at Lilli. He sheilded Celleia from his thoughts aiming them only at Lilli.
Lilli, This might kill her. I...I'm not sure I want to do this but I don't want her to die.

What? She could die? Oh my goodness! Well at least you can try. I believe i you Tuesday.
She smiled weakly. I love you. And anyway, if she wants to do it then do so. Would you rather me step outside the room. Incase you fail, which I doubt, I'd rather not see her find out. I would start crying again, and I don't think that'd help her feel any better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:31 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Hm," Xellious said. He was busy meddling with his hair and didn't seem to have much of a mind for anything else as of now. He gathered it into three large strands, and tied them quickly together in a pattern, forming a large braid--one strange of hair.

--
"Yes," She said,"It's hard to stay awake...Now."
He had a huge bed, black and red. Piled with blankets. "Wow." Then she remembered she never got a room.

"Okay." Once again he placed his hands over her. Okay Tuesday...Get this right....Concentrate...
He grunted and all of a sudden a faint glow emitted from his hands. Celleia's eyes were closed, then she gasped for air. The glow stopped and Tuesday's eyes flashed open. He stumbled backwards. THen got up. "Celleia, how do you feel?"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:36 pm
Celleia lay motionless, not even breathing.

[[ TEH SHORT! >D Now, right? We're almost there. 9_9;; ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:44 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Celleia lay motionless, not even breathing.

[[ TEH SHORT! >D Now, right? We're almost there. 9_9;; ]]

Lilli fell to her knees. "Ceeleia is... dead?" crying "Oh no!" She started bawling. She couldn't help it, she'd just witnessed a little girl die, as innocent as she was. She let out a loud sob when there was a knock on the door.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:44 pm
"Celleia...Celleia!" He shook her. Still she had no response. He laid his head on his body. "Celleia!" He hit the bed and turned around and hit the wall, a large crack ripped though it. It was a miracle the whole manor didn't hear it. He stumbled over to Lilli.."Lilli.."He clutched at her clothes..."Lilli...I killed her, I killed another one...someone else. Rosalie, your siser, I killed her too. We were lovers once. She didn't wake up....Lilli please forgive me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:47 pm
[[This is for the people who miss things.]]

[[ CELLEIA HELLSINIOUS IS DEAD.]]
:]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:52 pm
Lyke LAWL
"Celleia...Celleia!" He shook her. Still she had no response. He laid his head on his body. "Celleia!" He hit the bed and turned around and hit the wall, a large crack ripped though it. It was a miracle the whole manor didn't hear it. He stumbled over to Lilli.."Lilli.."He clutched at her clothes..."Lilli...I killed her, I killed another one...someone else. Rosalie, your siser, I killed her too. We were lovers once. She didn't wake up....Lilli please forgive me."

She couldn't stop crying but she mumbled through her sobs. "I don't blame you Tuesday. She had it terrible. You knew she would have died soon." But she didn't listen to herself saying those words, just kept crying and sobbing. Lilli stood up and looked at the lifeless little girl. "Oh Ceeleia, I'm sorry." She brushed her index finger along her forehead. Lilli ran out the door and started down the enormous staircase down to the first floor. I have to get to Klaash! Tuesday, come on. He needs to know, now.

Lilli made her way down the stairs. Nearly ready to collapse she her heard two voices soming from down the hall. She ran to the source. They were standing in the bathroom. It was Klara and Klaash. "I'm sorry to interrupt but Klaash" She sobbed,"It's Ceeleia, she's dead." She fell, once again to her knees. This time gor the fact she was out of breath, the crying didn't help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:54 pm
((Hey everyone! I have to leave. I don't know if I'l be back later. Bye!! heart ))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:02 pm
"Lilli! NO!" He Ran after her and found her at the bottom of the stairs. He grabbed her and picked her up, Klaash had a shocked expression on his face. "Klaash...I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kill her. I...I Tried to heal her but I don't know what went wrong." He was sobbing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:31 pm
She got up as she herd a loud thud being spread through the manor. " What was that!?"  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:45 pm
You killed her. You killed Celleia.
But I thought I could do it!
Ohhh, So you thought you could do it?
Yes! I've done it before on myself.
On yourself, not on someone else.
God your such an a*****e! Just shut up!
Why would I want to?

((Tuesday once again battling with himself....FLASHBACK O.O))

"Tuesday...Tuesday wake up!"
"Ughn...What do you want?!"
His eyes came inot focus and he saw Rosalie. He laughed.
"Oh! It's just you, Sorry!"
"Tuesday, how did you get here? Get to this Family?"
"I really don't know..." And now looking back on it he didn't know...It was just a blur to him. All he ever remembered was waking up in a bed. And then the next day he was calling everyone family. Home. "How did you get here?"
"I ran away. My parents...They were really...superstitious. They tried to kill my younger sister, several times. Once they found out I was a demon I ran away with my older brother. I found this place, and stayed here."
He looked on the ground. "Oh.."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 pm
Klara’s eyes widened in shock, Celleia is dead?
She had never met her, but she heard so much about her from her family members and Amelia. Klara looked to Klaash who looked totally shocked.
She wanted to say something to him. Something nice, something that would make him feel better, but she couldn’t. Nothing she said would lessen the pain he was feeling right now.
A tear rolled down her cheek. “Klaash.” She whispered.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:33 pm
"Klaash I'm so sorry. I...I tried to heal her because I didn't want her to die. She.... I'm Sorry Klaash."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games