Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

wladimir619

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:55 pm
Resident Isaka
Mr. Scott Kennedy
I'm only 75% sure that it is Chris in RE5. Until Capcom says who it is, the other 25% goes with HUNK.

I doubt it's Hunk, why giving a character who works for the ennemy a game?

HUNK worked for Umbrella. Umbrella got shut down, so I though he became a mercenarie for hire. That's why I though he was in the minigame in RE4.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:38 pm
I hate Ashley the most, it's obvious why LOL.
I don't hate Alfred or Brad since they're so damn funny to listen to.
BTW: Who the hell is Dario???  

Verrigan

x.Wesker.x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:54 pm
Ashley is the worst. She was so annoying to protect, and she could have at least tried to push away the people from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:53 pm
Ashley and sherry. Both completely useless charactors that`ll do anything to get themselves killed  

DivinityGrace

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:17 pm
Hmmm... Top three for me:

1. Ashley
2. Jim
3. Claire

There are others but I really think that those three annoy me the most.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:24 pm
beautiful_misfit
Ashley and sherry. Both completely useless charactors that`ll do anything to get themselves killed
But in that matter, they help you. Because you wanna kill them anyway. So they're helping you do what you want to do in the first place. The problem is they're both squeaky and my ear drums hurt.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ShadowsChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:51 am
yea  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:39 pm
I hate Claire. Why?
Claire: *fires bowgun* *Misses black licker* ... *walks right up to Black licker and aims bowgun at face* *Somehow misses* *dies*
Max: ********! ******** you Claire! Leon could take that b***h out with no trouble!

By the way, that literally happened. I did walk so close that the licker was at my feet, aimed- and MISSED. >< Leon's shotgun wouldn't miss!  

Inuyasha_max

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:51 am
Inuyasha_max

By the way, that literally happened. I did walk so close that the licker was at my feet, aimed- and MISSED. >< Leon's shotgun wouldn't miss!

Psst! That's because RE shotguns...have, you know, convient scattershot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:06 pm
Personally. i dident like ashely. Leon! oh my god she was so annnoying could i just leave her in a box or something?! O_O sherry was ok but.....ashley...oh god...i pegged the heck out with ***semi spoiler*** Chigago Typewirter and when ashely was suit of armor ashely i shot her to heck.  

Shinja-Chan

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:37 pm
There's no need to censor any spoilers, Most of us should know things such as that already. If not, tough s**t. Spoilers be damned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:03 pm
He's got a point. Spoilers should be censored when the game isn't a week into its release. Otherwise, when the games have been out for as long as they have, if you don't have the means to play them, you should probably read up on it, just to know the storyline. Therefore until RE Extinction is released or unitl RE5 comes out, there is absolutely no need for spoiler censors in this guild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:26 am
Alfred. He was a whiney, crazy, cross-dressing, homosexual, pompous, bratty, deranged, snobbish little man. I hated him from the word go. Plus, he looks like Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Pretty lame. :

I also LOATH his voice.

-Mumble-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:44 pm
Ashley would be my most hated character. She always finds a way to get killed, one time I was about to knife a barrel and she walked right in front of me rolleyes  

[DarkRini]

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:46 pm
For all you Ashley haters, I got a message.

HAHAHAHAHA

You wouldn't kill her or get her killed if you did what I did.

Leave her a** SITTIN' until you got to a place where she had to come. Then...you leave her again! She never died once in all the times I beat the game.

cool  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games