Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:13 pm
Then Swiftkill thanked Blaise and as he walked back to the others she started to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire looked at all the flowers and smelled all of them. And she played and trotted in them all happily. but something was watching her near by and it was sabor tooth tiger that watched her. and than it launched itself at her. But than Starfire spotted the sabor tooth tiger launching itself at her. She than dodged its attack and her and the sabor faught and faught. then there was blood dripping from both of their bodies. But than she realized that she couldn't d this alone since it kept getting back on its feet and attacked her. And as she got her chance she howled loud enough for her friends to hear her cry for help. "Hoooowwwwwlllllll!!!!!!!!!!!" as Starfire howled. Then the sabor tooth tiger launched itself at ehr again and knocked her down making her howl sound like a cry with hurt in it. And than her howled stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Cyborg's ears went up as he heard Starfire's howl cry for help and than it stopped in pain. "Argent did you hear that. That sounded like Starfire". said Cyborg as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:43 pm
Argent herd the echo from a distance. "Yes I herd it...lets go" She ran toward the noise trying to see were she is.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:03 pm
Robin looked the howl sucking him in Star he began to hcarge towards the noise not able to forgive herself if she got hurt. He entred the clearing seing the tiger launched himself upon knocking it off Star. He took a big bite out of his neck. A weak squeak could be heard the tiger drwaing one last supries breath his chest collasping his eyes drawing shut slowly. He looked up Star angry 'What were doing out here alone !' he barked furious a her irresponssibilty she couldn've have been seriously hurt.

BB looked up seing his friends had disapeared he heard the scream ran towards the sound hoping for the chanc of a remacth.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:12 pm
Scar grabbed at a chunk of the deer carcass and settled himself down. He began eating, delighted at the sweet blood. His ears twitched as they picked up a faraway howl, but he ignored it, knowing that the pack was here.

Raven had run after Robin after hearing the howl from Starfire. She came to a stop just in time to see Robin kill the saber tooth. She watched quietly before saying to Robin, "Don't act like she has to be on a leash the entire time." She said calmly though she was annoyed that he was being this furious at Starfire. Raven did understand the dangers of this new world, but it wasn't Starfire's fault that the tiger had attacked.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:37 pm
Then Cyborg ran after Argent and when they got to the area they saw the dead sabor tooth tiger and how furious Robin was.

Starfire heard Robin's anger and got up slowlly and than looked at him. "Robin, I was just going out for a walk and this scent did the hypnotize on my nose so I followed where the scent was. and than the sabor tooth tiger poped out of nowhere", said Starfire comly. "But you have no right to be angry at me for I did nothing wrong. But I thank you for your assitance now if you don't mind I'm heading back to wash off this blood of mine", said starfire who sounded angry for Robin yelling at her for no reason and always keeping her on a leash sometimes.

"Star?" asked Cyborg who looked at her.

"Just leave me alone right now", said Starfire as she walked and than ran off back to the tree.

He than looked at Robin than Cyborg walked away. "Come on Argent lets leave Robin be right now", he said as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Argent looked at robin and wispered to him "Dont worry" as she tried to make him a littl happier and left him and walked beside cyborg.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:06 pm
Swiftkill even heard the howl but also ignored it as she ate her meal. When she was done eating, she walked over to the lake and drank some water. She than walked over to a tree and took a quick nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Aqualad woke up, stretched and then, after realizing everyone was gone, he yelled,"I can't believe they left me behind!" He then laid back down and thought of where the others might be.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:48 pm
Argent saw aqualad and wisperes in Cyborgs ear "shhh im going to try and scare him" She krept up slowly and yelled "booooo"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:03 pm
"Hahahahaha!" laughed Cyborg.

As Starfire stepped into the lake she cleaned off all the blood and let the cuts on her body heal as she stepped out of the water and layed down near the tree kind of upset about what happend between her and Robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:21 am
Hearing Argent, Aqualad got up really fast hit his head on the celing and fell down unconsious.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:57 pm
Raven turned away from Robin and slowly began walking away. She glanced at Beast Boy and mouthed the words, 'Let's go,' to him. It'd probably be better if Robin was alone right now.

Scar curled up under a tree and closed his eyes. His thoughts went to the Titans as he lay there. It would really be nice to have their blood flow, but for now, it was better to stay put. Plus, they wouldn't want the pups to be endangered.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:48 pm
When Blood Moon and Blaise were done eating as well. You could see that the carcus was now just bones. So Blood Moon cleaned her mouth and than walked over to her brother and layed close to him.

Then Blaise cleaned himself as well and than looked around. He than heard Blood Moon say something.

"Um, Blaise since well there's a new person who has eneterd here when can we make the move on him?"she asked.

"Well when I command it of course but we would also need to make our plan now. Hmm, Scar," said Blaise.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:59 pm
((Does anybody want to play as Swiftkill's pups when their born? Just in case they end up living and being born in the story.))

Cybrog kept laughing at Aqualad and than stopped. "Hehe, that was sooo funny", he said.

Starfire than sat up and looked at the sky. She than walked back over to the water and looked at her own reflection in it. 'Only if I didn't take off like that, Robin wouldn't be mad at me. But I couldn't help it something drew me to that area. Something about that scent brought me there. and as soon as I got there the scent disappeared. But what?' as Starfire thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Swiftkill ear's wentup as she heard their conversation. She than picked up her head as she yawned. Then Swiftkill stood up and walked over to Blaise and said, "What is it you need him to do darling?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:36 pm
(I'll play one, two or three of the pups)
"Shut up Cyborg!" Aqualad said angrilly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games