Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:23 am
Raven grabbed star's hand and flew on top of the roof. We saw the new comer. Raven teleported star and boy arachnid to the medical room. She healed him and asked. "What is your name?" As he lad on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:45 am
Boy arahcnid felt shcoked the girl suddenly grabbing his arm and telporting it another room with somebody else placing him on a bed. He seemed to feel better as she used what must be her powers as he felt the bruies diminished. 'How about we trade my name for yours blue lady ?' he distursted her not sure what to do.  

boy arachnid

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 pm
Raven looked at arachnid. "Sorry....My name is Raven. I didnt mean to scare you." As she slowly stepped bac.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Then Starfire walked up to them both and said, "And I am Starfire and Robin told me that your name is Boy arachnid."

While Gemini and Robin were still on the roof. Gemini looked at Robin and than looked away. She than said to herself as she started to walk away, "Can't believe my birhtday is tomarrow."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:09 pm
Turgon read the note as soon as he already threw the bag of fake gold away. "Hm, thats what happens when you deal or work with villians. But here's something that he doesn't know. that black pearl maybe real but whoever the black pearl goes into will turn evil bu will obey me and only me. The enemies may have heard of my black pearls and know that they turn people evil but what they don't know is that person that becomes evil will be marked and will on obey me as the the black pearl seenks into the person's heart. an it'll make thier darkside and them will split into two and only one of them may live. Hehe", as Turgon told himself quietly.

Then Firefly rang a bell and it called forth a servant and the servant brought her some deliouse food and drinks. She munched on the food as she sat down in a chair and poored some red whine into the glass and drank it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 am
'You didn't scare me I'm just curious why you go guys are helping me thats all I'm grateful though I don't trust people in oddly shaped buildings thats all' he answered feeling better.

As Marco walked down the alley he knew what the black pearls could do but he knew how to control and harness it. Instead of inserting into someone he would modify to make a suit well two acutally by splitting the pearl in two one would obey Turgon and the other wouldn't. He just needed to split the pearl in two and obtain the suits.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:25 am
'Me neither' replied a preocuppied Robin heading into the building to go to check on thier new guest. He walked into the medic seing the others. 'You Ok now ?' he smiled seing his disturst.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:38 pm
"Oh" Raven put her hood up and left the room.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:21 pm
"Alright", said Starfire. When Robin came in the room she said, "He should be fine now. All he needs to do now is rest. And I must go cheack on the gift that we got Gemini since her birthday is tomarrow and I got to see if she found it." She than kissed Robin's cheak and left the medic room.

Then Gemini went into her room and said, "Eeeh, tomarrows the day." she than stopped and thought to herself about what Robin said. Something about he choosing to be child or hero for he said that she can't be both. She than said to herself, "Well, I won't be child nomore. Well, not until I turn 13 but I should and tomarrow I'll turn 12. And thats close to 13 so I'm guessing I'll choose to be hero. For I can't always ack like child, not ever since I got my darkside. I need to act strong so yeah thats what I'll choose. I'll give up my childness in return I'll be a hero." She than left her room.

Then Starfire went into Robin's room for thats where they hi Gemini's brithday present. "Phew. good thing she didn't find it. For her new present is a new costume for her to where since she's growing to big for her old one. And we also got her a necklace thats in the shape as a wolf", she said. then she hid it in Robin' closet by putting it in a box rapped with a red ribbon and put it back in Robin's closet. When she left Robin's room she flew around in the hallway and flew to the her own room.

Gemini went into the bathroom to wash up her face. After she washed her face something happened. One of her long bangs(thats her hair) turned white and now she has one streak of white hair. "What the! Wow," she said, when she left the bathroom she pumped into Raven.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:56 pm
"Oh sorry gemini." As she put a box behind her so that gemini couldnt c her present. than looked at gemini. "What...what happened to your hair?"  

Lil Patrica

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:51 am
Boy arahcnid looked up feeling much better. Well he's was fully healed he did feel slightly bad for what he said to the girl but he had to be cautious even though he should aplogize. He jumped shooting a spinner line through the door sucking him out the room into the hall. He looked around this was a nice pad wonder why it wasn't on Cribs ?. He began to front flip down the hall to test out his body. He landed in front of the hooded girl and the other one from earlier. He landed gracefully crouched. He noticed the one in blue was hiding something behind her back obviously a present for the child. 'Oh hi I just wanted to say sorry for my rudeness from earlier I have to be cauitous. So we've meeted we greeted and now my times depleted' he grinned. He'd out the girl in blue by hiding the present for her. He walked behind the hooded one and whsipered 'I'll take it to the kicthen meet me thier' he whispered adding a little giggle at the end to throw off suscipion. He slipped the present under the top of his costume and swung away to the kicthen he'd nocitced on the way in.

The laser sliced the pearl down the middle with a curved line. Perfect now it would create two dark sides. One would obey chuckles the other would be his apprentice by simply adding some of his DNA two one half of the pearl he would obey his every command. He'd extracted the snot like subtance of DNA from his body and was coated one half in the goey substance creating a web pattern on top. It was done he grabbed an arrow tieing both pieces to an arrow slipping he arrow on his back. He was ready. He shot the boy with the arrow freeing the two sides. In the blink of an eye he was gone from the lab he'd broken into.

He reapered on the streets. After doing some research on lab computer he'd discovered the two at the docks were members of the Teen titans do-gooders. No doubt they took him back to their stupid T building to help him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:23 am
Robin charged after him 'Hey wait !' he yelled hopelessly bumping into Gemini with a modifcation to her hair. 'What happened to your hiar young lady ?' he enquired sternly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:30 am
Marco set up a fair distance away loading his special arrow as he saw the kid appear. He took aim and let the arrow go without a second thought it crashing through the window shattering into various minscule pieces. It stopping at the kids chest and with that he vanished. He'd back later.

Josh turned around to late getting the arrow in the chest though as soon as it came it dispaered into squares falling into his chest. He buckled other in pain taking deep breaths something didn't feel right.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:50 pm
Then Firefly looke at Zoe and said, "So the now childs birthday is tomarrow but Oracle will activate somewhere after tomarrow thought. So Gemini will have an ordinary birthday tomarrow. but after that day she won't." She than smiled evily.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:04 pm
When Raven and Robin asked about her hair she said, "Well you see um. I went to the bathroom to wash up my face and than next thing I know it something happend. One of my long bangs (her hair) glowed and it tunred from bown to white. So now I got one steak of white hair. Heheh. and its the truth, ok." She turned into a white fox and her ear went up when she senced and heard something from the kicthen. "What, Grrrrr", growled Gemini. She than ran to the kicthen as fast as she could to see what was the problem. When she eneterd into the main room she saw Boy arachnid in pain and so she ran towards his side and said in worry, "Boy arachnid! Are you alright? Do you need help? How can I...", than she stopped at her sentence as she smelled and senced something that wass inside of him. It scent smelled like a black pearl and it felt like a black pearl. Than her heart began to glow as she put her paw on his shoulder and she morhed back into her regular form. As her heart began to glow, it glowed black, for the black pearls were comunicating to each other.

"Huh, Turgon," she whispered. she thans saw the arrow and pulled it out of his chest and than it stinged her hand a little. Than she looked back at Boy aravhnid and saw a mark forming on his shoulder. She than said, "Arachnid." She than put her hand on his arm, than put it on his chest and helped the pain to stop. She than fell to her knees since she took his pain away since they both have the black pearl now. Gemini looked at the ground, looking lost and confused and didn't look at anyone else as she stared off into space.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games