Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:55 pm

"I'll come with you" Chiaki chimed in.

Maron picked up her things and led the way. Once they made it to the apartment, she turned to the two Sohma's. "I told you two I had something to show you after school. I've thought about it and thought it's only fair with you i shae my secret with you since you shard yours with me." Athough it doesn't really matter anymore she thought, since I won't be Kaitou Jeanne anymore.
"But you have to come upstairs"

((hehe they are an interesting duo Shigure and Ayame))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:02 pm

"Okay Maron!" Momiji smiled happily, "Let's go!"
Haru just smiled at Maron, "We're more than willing."

((And Hatori's in the middle of them. Poor Hatori, surrounded by idiots.))

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:07 pm

Maron walked to her apartment and motioned for the others to come in. before shutting the door "Finn, I'm home" she called.

"Maron! Finally" the small angel greeted her. "You've made me wait a long time!" Finn looked at the other two. "Ahh Maron! You're so reckless!" What if they notice your talking to me!"

"That's the point, I'd like them to meet you before you leave."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:11 pm

"So 'Finn' is the voice," Haru cocked his head in interest.
"What? What voice? I don't hear anything," Momiji said looking around, confused.
"I heard it when I was a cow," Haru shrugged simply.
"So, do I have to hug you to hear it?" Momiji asked Maron.

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Maron looked from Finn to Momiji and Hatsuharu. "I guess the easiest way is...." she jumped at haru and Momiji and flung her arms around both of them.

"What are you doing Maron?" a shocked Finn asked as she flew closer to the three.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:18 pm

In two poofs of smoke they transformed. Haru mooed while Momiji just looked up as a bunny.
"I see her!" Momiji said happily as he pointed with his paw, "Hi!! I'm Momiji!" He said excitedly.
Haru just watched with a blank, unreadable expression on his face.

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:23 pm

"Sorry about that" Maron apologized.

"Hi.! I'm Jun- tenshi Finn Fish!" she said her eyes lighting up at the cute bunny in front of her. "Wow, they really DO turn into animals!"

"Well, as you can see this is Finn. She has to leave very soon, so I wanted to introduce you to her. She's my family" Maron said smiling.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 pm

"It's okay," Haru just turned his head to Maron and shrugged (if cows can shrug, if not, use your imagination).
"Why do you have to leave?" Momiji looked at Finn curiously.

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:31 pm

"I have to take the demons that Jeanne has sealed to God to make him stronger! Then I can become a full angel!" Finn said excitedly.

(yeah I'm sure cows do it all the time smile )
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:35 pm

((When you're as awesome as Haru, anything's possible.))

"Yay! Keep in touch!!" Momiji said energetically, one of his ears flopping over.
Haru looked at Maron, "If you ever get lonely, since Finn is leaving, feel free to barge into our apartment okay?"

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:40 pm

"Oh, I don't get lonely" Maron said smiling, "But thanks!"

"Marron, I'm going now!"

"You'll come back soon, right?" Maron asked uncertainly.

"As soon as I can. When i'm a full angel, I'll come back to visit!" Finn gave Maron one last hug before she left. "Be back soon" she called as she flew out the window.

Maron couldn't look back to the other two for a minute, fearing what might be shownon her face. She then turned to look at the two, with her usual smiling face. "So remember, our secret, ok?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:48 pm

"Of course!" Momiji said with a smile as he transformed back into a human, quickly putting his clothes back on.
Haru changed back shortly after, "We should get going too."
The two opened the door to leave when they heard a familiar sound.
"What do you mean you don't know which apartment their in?! Damn rat!" one voice shouted angrily.
"It was your job, stupid cat," another voice replied, calmly, but dripping in venom.
"Um...guys..." a small voice tried to intervene.
"Yuki! Kyo!" Momiji exclaimed and ran back, taking Maron's hand, "Come on! You have to meet our cousins! And Tohru!"
"Well, go figure," Haru said simply.

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Someone need to make a directory for the apartments Maron thought as she followed Momiji, curious about the racket in the hallway.

"Sinbad! Finn just left with the chess pieces." Access complained to Chiaki downstairs.

"Well, then she won't be back for a whie, so I don't have to worry about Maron until then" Chiaki reasoned.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:18 am

Upon reaching the lobby Momiji let go of Maron's hand and waved, "Yuki! Kyo! Tohru!"
"Thankfully they found us," Yuki glared coldly at Kyo.
"Just shut up ya' damn rat!" Kyo shouted angrily. Tohru was in the middle just trying to keep them from killing each other. She then noticed Maron and bowed.
"Hello, I'm Tohru Honda, and this is Yuki," she pointed to Yuki, "And this is Kyo."

((For those who don't know:
Yuki= User Image
Kyo=User Image
Tohru=User Image
Yuki vs. Kyo=User Image (Kyo=cat Yuki=rat if you aren't good with context clues, lmao )))

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:58 am

Maron bowed back. "Nice to meet you. I'm Maron."

"So you three are all related to Momiji and Hatsuharu?' she asked wondering if they too, were members of the zodiac.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games