Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:32 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy was so shocked and happy that Raven hugged him that he fainted in her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:39 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven almost dropped Beast Boy when she felt him go limp. She slapped him lightly across the face. "Come on... You can't faint everytime I hug you." Raven sighed. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, having always wanted to do it. Plus it might wake him up. A few more rocks exploded from her powers and she sighed.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:56 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy chuckled and said,"thanks I was hoping you'd do that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:02 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Um, ok," said Nightstar.

~~~~~

"Yes, lets my love," said Arista as she flew off in the sky.

~~~~~

Nightstar than had a bad feeling inside her body didn't tell anybody. So instead she went over to Vince and hugged him again saying into his ear quietly, "Thank you for coming." She than moved away with a blush.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:10 pm
~~Past Present~~

Cyborg smiled as he shook Vince's hand and than let go as soon as he saw Nightstar hug Vince ad than let go. "Well, now you are Starfire's child, loves to hug people," said Cyborg. He than noticed Nightstar's hair covering her forhead. "What's under that black hair your covering. Tattoo or birthmark?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire watched the family. "Ugh I need to grab thosed kids."

Emerald stared at the forest. She used her powers to trap blackfires feet in the gorund. She moved towards Blackfire. "Oh Are you stuck?"

Blackfire was struggling she stared at Emerald. She grabbed her and threw her toward a tree. "Know your mine!" She used a fireball to cut the ground. She grabbed Emerald and appeared at the titans. "You guess try to attack me Emerald dies." She created a huge Fireball and hit her sister and robin.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:02 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven allowed a small smile. She heard the sounds of a battle. Raven raised the hood that had fallen off. "Blackfire." She growled softly under her breath, mad that Blackfire had come just when she and Beast Boy were together. She flew off towards Blackfire and stopped a little away from Blackfire. "Let her go, Blackfire. She hasn't done anything to you."

White Fang flew after Arista, deciding not to turn into his dragon form just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:13 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire created a fireball and put it at Emeralds heart. "She may not have done anything but if I kill her you wont have your precious daughter and you will be die of the pain. Dont make me Raven." She made the fireball bigger but didnt shot it yet.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:29 am
Past present
'Leave her alone Blackfire she's just a child !' Robin yelled not daring to advnace forward not with a live on the line.

Vince turned quickly blasing Blackfire in the stomach with four blasts from the blaster function. He moved forward flipping her upwards with a spyder arm he grabbed Emerlad moving back to the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:59 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch ignited and said,"come on guys lets rock this."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven sighed in relief. Rage was pricking at her mind and threathening to get rid of her control on her powers. She took a few unsteady breaths though it didn't really help. Four glowing demon eyes appeared on Raven's face and she rose up. Tentacles shot from the blackness of her cloak and grabbed Blackfire in a strong grip. "You shouldn't mess with her." A harsh voice said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Children becareful and stay near us," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:04 pm
~~Past Present~~

Arista arrives and see's them fighting a girl. Then Arista interfears, flys down and snaches Nightstar. "Hiyeah girly!" she said.

"Hm, hey to you too," said Nightstar as she kicked Arista on the legs.

Then Arista turns into a huge dragon fly, grabs Nightstar with her tail, and squishes her body.

"Ah, let...me....go!" yelled Nightstar as her eye's glowed super blue and blasted Arista to the ocean water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Emerald looked above at Arista. "Hey you mean fat...ugh ugly women! Leave my friend alone!" Emerald flew toward Arista and grabbed her and tied her to a tree. "Bye!"

Blackfire fell to the ground. "No! Im not going to leave until I kill one of you pathetic kids."  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:16 am
Past present
'Kids stay back !' he warned stnading in front of Scouch and Vince. This was their fight not thiers.

Vince felt the rage well up inisde being forced to take a back seat, no.... . He turned to Scrouch. 'Try running aroud Black fire super fast and cut off her oxygen blast' he whispered. 'I'll keep her busy shout Go when ready' he added. As he leapt into the air smashing Black fire across the face with spyder arm.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games