Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:50 am
Oiya's face turned dark.
"Yeah..." She muttered.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:45 pm
Rosalie frowned. "Oiya.. everything we be alright. Don't worry." Rosalie now smiled. "Ben, like I've said, isn't like that. He loves you. And he is coming back."
Rosalie scooted off the bed, and stood up.
"I need to go eat, so I'll be back soon." Rosalie said.
Turning, she walked out the bedroom door.
Takeru, where'd you go?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:21 pm
Takeru was outside, staring at the cool night sky. He had left before Oiya delievered so Bou helped Rosalie.
He heard Rosalie's thoughts.
Here. Outside. I couldn't stand the smell of blood. I haven't eaten. I'll be back. He thought. There was a sharp edge to his thoughts.
Takeru took off as fast as he could.

Once he got to his destination it was cold. About 12 am. He could see his breath, white smoke in the transparent air. He sighed and let the monster take him. Takeru had two selves. Himself, the controlled Takeru, and the monster, his vampire side. There was a huge difference between the two of them. He hasn't named this 'monster' nor does he want to. He walked around to the front of the house, not making a sound.
Slowly he opened the door.
Unlocked...Are these people insane?! He thought, smirking. There was a dog asleep in the middle of the floor on a rug. It awoke.
Takeru stood completely still so that the dog couldn't see him. It was pitch black in the house. Hidden by the shadows Takeru charged at the dog and grabbed it's head, breaking it's neck. It made a weird whining sound and died. He dropped it's dead body on the floor. He headed for the bedroom. There was a wife and kids, absentee father. The wife was sleeping, not disturbed. Takeru smiled and grabbed her by the hair. Her eyes shot opened, frightened, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. To shut her up Takeru covered her mouth, is fangs biting her neck, greedy for more. Blood was all over his face as the wife slowly died. Her screams gave out and her body as drained of blood.
"Mom?" A little voice called behind Takeru. He turned around.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:36 pm
Rosalie had heard Takeru speaking to her through her thoughts.
She stepped outside into the chilly, night air.
"So he's going to eat? Alright..." Rosalie said aloud.
All the while Takeru ran, Rosalie was, from a distance, behind him. Following him.
Rosalie knew Takeru fed off humans, which sometimes repulsed her, but she followed him still. She was curious of how.
Rosalie watched frm the window as Takeru entered the house. She cringed at the sound of the dog's neck snapping.
When he'd killed the mother, Rosalie ran around the house, and in through the front door. Don't kill the kid... She thought desperately.
Rosalie was standing in the door way of the room Takeru was in. The little girl's back was to her. "Takeru, don't hurt the girl.. she's so innocent. Just a child."
The little girl turned her head towards Rosalie.
"Who are you?" She screamed. "What happened to Mom?"
Rosalie stepped toward the little girl. she picked her up. "It's okay, go back to sleep.." Rosalie said.
[Sorry.. sweatdrop I was kinda confused on what you meant... D:]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:44 pm
[[Lawl it's okay.]]

Takeru looked behind him and saw Rosalie soothing the small child.
Still he wasn't himself. He dropped the wife and walked towards Rosalie.
"Rose...She's going to die anyway." He said, close to her. The child started crying silently.
"Come on...I'll do it fast. It won't even hurt."

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:51 pm
Rosalie shook her head. "Takeru don't say that. Everyone has a chance to live. You can't just say she'll die, you don't know that. Please.. just stop." Rosalie said, backing up. She backed into the wall, and shuddered.
I never thought of Takeru as being so fierce.. I'm actually afraid of him when he's like this.

[Haha Takeru should grab the girl and break her neck or something. That'd make Rosalie freak out. xd ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:17 pm
[[LMAO I was gonna do that in the first place.]]

Takeru smiled at the frightened girl and grabbed her by the neck. She struggled to get free but his fist clamped down on her neck. Soon her arms and legs gave out as she died. He turned around and quietly fed off her. Once he was finished he discarded her body and walked to the door. He turned to Rosalie.
"Are you coming...?" He asked.

[[OMFG. GREAT IDEA TIME. CALL ME KYA-CHAN..]]

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:14 pm
Rosalie closed her eyes as Takeru strangled the girl.
She tried to ignore the sound she made as she slowly died.

"Are you coming...?" Takeru asked.
She nodded. "Yes. Sorry." She said. She avoided the dead bodies as she crossed the room to him.
"Takeru.. are you done? Or should I just go home?"

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:27 pm
Takeru stared at Rosalie. His eyes were still dark, dark red. He wasn't himself.
Calm down Takeru. He thought.
"Yeah..." He said his eyes turning back to their light purple.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:48 pm
Rosalie smiled seeing him back to his regular self. She took his hand. She thought about what Ben was doing.. where he was.. or if he'd found Lilli.
Rosalie had guessed that Lilli had killed their parents and left.. but still she didn't know.
"Takeru..I'm tired. Can you carry me?" Rosalie asked.

[Sorry.. that sucked. It's just hard w/o Ben.. ;P]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:55 pm
Takeru smiled and nodded. He lifted her effortlessly.
"I wonder where Ben is. What he's doing. He could've told Oiya where he was going. But he just left. I wonder if she'll be okay." He asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:38 pm
Rosalie shifted into a more comfortable position.
She shrugged. "He's probably still looking for Lilli. I don't really know but I think she killed our parents. I wouldn't blame her for it either. I hated them.." She tried to think about Oiya, sitting back at the house, taking care of Nubo.
"She'll be fine.. Ben will be back soon. I know it."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:51 pm
Minra wiped the sweat off her brow as she dragged her feet. Every step she took sent painful needles through her calves as though they were asleep. She had been walking for days ever since she left her hometown. She tried to ignore the pain and for a few miles it worked, but she was tired and hungry now which made her particularly irritable.
“Maybe this wasn’t one of my best ideas…Note to self: get a freakin horse...” Minra said dryly. Minra had packed up a few essentials in a backpack and left her home without a word to anyone.
She couldn’t stay there, at least not now. Not with what had happened, and not with who was waiting for her. Minra dropped the heavy backpack to the ground. It hardly made a sound. That meant bad news. She undid the buckles, desperately needed something to drink.
Looking inside confirmed her fears. It was almost empty. There was absolutely no bread left or any other type of food for that matter.
She grabbed the bottle of water she had packed and shook it, almost empty. Minra unscrewed the cap and threw her head back swallowing up the last of her water.
I need to find a place to stop. I can’t go much farther like this. She thought as she scanned the area.
She squinted her eyes at something big in the distance.
Please let that not be an allusion or any crap like that. She thought packing her things and stood. She took a few steps away from where she had been resting and instantly regretted stopping.
Her feet screamed in pain.
“Just keep walking…just keep walking...just...” Minra chanted to herself as she got closer and closer to the building. Two feet in front of the house her legs gave out and she landed heavily on her knees. “CRAP!” She yelled punching the dirt. She was this close but couldn’t move her legs anymore without instant pain. She sighed loudly falling back to the ground and passed out.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:59 pm
Satsujin looked up from the book he was reading. He had found the book in the manor's library. It was Akakuchi's journal. Satsujin found it quiet interesting so he started reading it. He set it down and walked outside.
There had been a loud screaming sound no less than 10 seconds ago. He noticed a figure curled up into a ball a mile and a half away. Instantly he started runnnig towards it. Once he got there he noticed it was a woman. She was hurt. He crouched beside her.
"Hey...Are you okay?" He asked.

[[Haru! PS: Satsujin can like...hypnotize people with his eyes. Look in his profile.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:44 pm
Minra opened her eyes regaining consciousness.
For a few seconds everything was blurry.
"Hey...Are you okay?" a males voice said beside her.
Minra raised her hand to her forehead and tried to sit up. “I guess…I mean, if I’m still alive- She looked over to the person she was talking to and couldn’t finish her sentence.
He was drop dead gorgeous!
Her eyes widened as she scurried away a few inches uncomfortable of how close he was.
Minra didn’t know what it was but she wanted to blame it on lack of water and company that made her feel so weird. A faint pink coloring spread across her cheeks realizing what she had done as she folded her arms across her chest looking away from his face, seeming annoyed.
“I feel like utter crap…but other than that never better!” She said in mock enthusiasm.
What was it about this guy? She questioned. She fell back to the ground losing the energy she had gained taking her dirt nap. Minra glanced over at the boy. “I was trying to get to the place in front of me…but my legs-I kinda gave out.” She chuckled dryly.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games