Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:39 pm
"Good idea." Rea smiled, taking the video camera. Then she noticed Rai stumbling tawrds the ship. "OH! Need some help?" she asked kindly throwing Rai's arm over her shoulders. "Where's your backpack?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:04 pm
Rai turned to see Rea trying to help him out, "Thanks Rea." He said almost blushing. "It should be in my room right under my bunk." Rai was glad to feel Rea's warmth again, he hadn't held her like like this since she first passed away.

"Oh, and Kokoro. Is there anyway that this camcorder can be hooked up as a two-way radio just in case we need to contact you?"  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:58 pm
"Yes, there's a microphone on the camera, so if you speak I'll be able to hear it from my laptop, and there a speaker in the camcorder will allow you to hear me speak from my headset," she pointed to a button on the camcorder, "it'll all work out on it's when you turn on the camcorder." "Oh, and take these locator bracelets, so that we know were you are, to see if there's anything harmful coming your way, and to map out the planet from where you go," she explains as she hands them the bracelets.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:05 pm
"Wow you guys are really good with the tech i'm just good at fighting, joking, and changing one thing to another." "Oh yeah i'm coming with you guys."  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:10 pm
Rea smiled taking her bracelet. "Ok....the more the merrier." Rea took Rai into his room. "Under the right bunk, right? Got it." She said putting Rai in a chair. She layed belly down on the ground and reached for the backpack, grabbed it, and slid it out from underneth. She handed it to Rai.

Rea felt the slightest hint of guilt. The only reason Rai was in pain is because of her. She would really do anything for him now. Rea was a bit curious. "What's in there? A frist aid kit or something?" Rea saw Rai was in pain and looked at the ground. "Is there Iany thing I can do to...ease the pain for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:38 pm
Rai held the back back close to his chest and then looked deep into Rea's eyes. Rai got up from his seat and embraced Rea with open arms. "All I want is for you to always stay by my side." He whispered.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:43 pm
Rea hugged Rai back. She buried her face in his strong chest. After a minute or two she pulled away smiling. "That promise I can keep. Come on! The others are probably looking for us." she said taking Rai's backpack and taking his arm, putting it over her shoulder again. "Are you sure you're ok? I feel so guilty."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:06 pm
Rai smiled back at Rea. "Yeah, I'm alright, as a matter of fact I should be asking you that question. Rea you died, I should be the one feeling guilty, if I was stronger I could've saved you the first time."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:26 pm
Rea grimanced as they walked. "What are you talking about? There was absolutly nothing you could have done. I was going to..." She froced the word out. "Die...ether way. Whether you were strong or not wasn't a factor. I had a shika in me for heaven's sake!" Rea paused looking at the ground. "Were you...scared for me? Because if you were..." Rea stopped and smiled to herself. That was a stupid question to ask. If Rai hadn't cared he wouldn't have risked his life to save her. "You know...you should have let me die. this guilt is killing me....no pun intended."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:52 pm
Rai smiled. "Of couse I was scared, you've become special to me and letting someone who is special to me die is not my style. And you shouldn't feel guilty, it was my choice to do what I did."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:36 am
Rea smiled back. "Yah, yah, yah. But it was a pretty stupid choice in my opinion. And no matter what you say, I am STILL going to feel guilty. You risked your life me, and letting someone risk thier life to save me isn't MY style." she said mockingly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:07 pm
Rai chuckled. "Well, as McBeth said, 'What's done, is done.' As long as we're both here right now it's great. Oh yeah, and we should get walking before everyone gets rowdy." He said.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 pm
"Agreed." Rea smiled walking Rai back to the exit of the ship.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:56 pm
Kaski came running in,"Are you guys coming or what?" "I have been waiting for you guys for thirty minutes. Gosh!"  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:27 pm
Rai smiled at Kaski. "Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, we're heading out now."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games