Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:33 am

Arctic nodded. "Okay. Well... I guess we should be outta here soon, then," she almost smiled, even though she was still completely pissed that Matthew had been threatening Tarou, and she was pretty sure that it showed. "I mean, you're probably almost healed. . . right? Oh, and the others should be on their way. They were right behind me last time I saw them, which couldn't have been more than ten minutes ago."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 am

Lance starred at the wounds on his body.'Heal already,heal!' He thought to himself trying to concentrate.He had to get out of this place;as far as the voice in his head said he still had a job to do.

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:28 am

shade almost crashed right into tarou, but rob caught him. "thanks, bro..." "no problem. now, i might have a problem. who the hell are they?" rob said, pointing to tarou and matthew. "dude, dont flip out. thats tarou, but im not too sure who the other guy is..." shade whispers into rob's ear. dane jumps up, back in human form. "guess they dont know who we are, eh? yo, im dane. you already know shade, i presume, and this guy here is rob." rob waves, shade nods. rob tries to catch shanks scent, and he backs away in pain. "dude, whats up?" shade cautiously asks him. "its shanks............. i can't track his scent!!!" "what?!?!?! damn it!" shade snaps. if they couldn't find his scent, lest alone the fact that rob could track almost anyone, he knew they were skrewed.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:18 am

((Matthew left already...))

Tarou just waved 'hello' to them. Not bothering to repeat his name or pay attention to the freak out. Not that he was trying to be rude or anything, but if it really Shanks, why worry about it? Paranoia was practically thick in the air to the 12-year old, and after reviewing everything that'd happened that day, he decided. Keep paranoia to a minimum while being careful and ready to fight. He had no idea what path the others were taking, and didn't care much --under the condition that it wouldn't hurt or kill them. The only thing that was definite to him was that setting a path was not needed --well, part of him was saying that it was, so he wouldn't snap like Matthew and do something he'd regret later on.

Regardless, all the talk about Shanks was getting Tarou wondering. "Hey, Renee... Is he the type to use a plan... or just wing it?" While getting to the point would be much easier, just asking plain out 'is Shanks likely to involve innocent people'seemed just a tad ridiculous to him. Mainly, Tarou just wanted to know what kind of environment would be best.

_sa_fille_

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:12 pm

alex decided to stay back in the trees for a while. stay out of sight ya know? but kept and ear on the group. a large group would seem kinda suspitious even if it was only one more. plus she decided to stay away from that hospital. to many memories.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Sighing, Arctic, regretfully, knew what Tarou meant. "He'll use a plan until he tires of it..." She knew all too well that Shanks would follow directions until either, A, he got tired of them, or, B, he lost reason. She wasn't quite sure which would happen first, but she knew one of them would happen. Looking over at Shade and Rob, she called, "Are you guys okay?"

Bachiatariko

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:29 am

"uugh, not really. damn him!!!!!!" "hey, just keep focused. we need to find him before he finds us......" shade says warily. he goes over to artic. "well, rob was tested on for his sense of smell. i was for hearing, and dane for sight. now, because rob was most trained in that field, he was keeping track of shanks, to see where he was. now, he cant find his scent. i think it's because we're in 'it'." a shiver runs down his spine. dane jumps over to rob. "hey, we're NOT gonna lose you and Mr. Doofus here. Come on, ya big oaf, let's get you outside." dane drags rob outside, and rob chokes. shade races out. "what the.......... ?!" shade turns a 360 in fear. "hey guys, i think we may have found him........... get the others to safety, rob. YOU're in NO shape to fight. me and dane here can hold him back as long as we can." shade whips out his katana, and dane his gun. "since when you have a gun?" "since i picked it up from when you left your dead cousin." "uugh, dont remind me. i've done enough killing to last me a few nights." shade reluctantly grabs two of his guns. he threw rob his cousin's. "what the hell?" rob asks. "just take it. knowing shanks, his little goons will come after you guys....." shade grins wickedly. "lets get ready. no tellin where he'll come from."
rob races inside to the others. "they caught his scent. we gotta get out through the back, now!"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:52 pm

while they were inside alex felt as if she wasn't the only one in the area and stood on the branch silently. she kept look out as shade and dane came out and talked. she silently stayed quiet and out of sight. an instinct she picked up from the street.

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:31 pm

"Whatever. You guys leave," he muttered. "I'm staying here." Those were the only explanation he offered before completely ignoring Rob's words. Tarou rushed back into Lance's room, though he had enough manners to knock and wait a few seconds before opening the door. "Hey, Louie..." he said before going over to the bed. "Just wanted to see if you were up." He smiled innocently, trying not to think about the lie he'd just told. Well, it wasn't much of a lie, he did want to see if the other was awake, but rather, he didn't want to leave Lance alone in the hospital. Based on the earlier meeting, Tarou guessed he didn't know about Lance, either.

"... Feel any better?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Arctic twitched slightly. She had been tested for all of those, one of the few girls that had been tested to become an Eraser, the only one to survive. Shrugging and following Tarou into the room, she leaned against the wall to the right of Lance's headboard. "Yo, Louie," she gave him a lopsided smile. "Feeling okay?"

- - -

Shanks leaned back in the van. He was on the edge of the city, and the wall of monitors in front of him were showing his group. He had sent a pack of Erasers to spy, but they had strict, complete orders telling them not to attack. If attacked upon, they are to capture, not kill.

Shanks grinned a wide, wolfy smile. Damn, it was good to get revenge.

Bachiatariko

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:29 pm

"uugh, damn it. why won't they listen...?" rob races out, and grabs shade's arm. he says "dude, they won't come out. WHY?!" shade sighs. "because lance is in there. they want to make sure he's ok. if he isn't ok, then we amy be screwed..." "heh. then, it'll just be more fun for the both of us!!!" dane chuckles. gotta remember: dane LOVES to fight. especially against shanks.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:18 pm

Alex stayed in the tree completely silent and unnoticed listening to every word

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Arctic twitched slightly and sighed. "Louie, we need to get out of here." She shoved her hands in her pockets, the natural born tattoos on her arms stinging slightly. "We can't risk staying around here any longer."
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:10 am

maybe they need me... no. i cant risk being seen. shanks is on the prowl and they may need and unknown back up... alex thought to herself.

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:51 pm

rob sniffed the air cautiously, but shade put up his hand, a signal that meant no one was near them to cause any danger. "relax," he whispered, "its only alex. she doesnt want to be found...." shade trailed off, puzzled by the clouds. his eyes opened wide. "umm...... dane?" "yeah, what's up?" "why..... why is the moon red?!" dane and rob look up at the sky. "oh..... s**t! we're dead now..... damn it!!!" he pulled out his gun. shade his sword, and rob his lance. (yes, rob's weapon is a LANCE...... the kind the greeks and romans used!! xP )
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games