Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:55 pm

rahenno returns to the resturant to all of the comotion "well, i seen this coming, wonder what the name of the baby is" rahenno said sitting down
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Yuan Shisho2
((off topic note to Susumu. Just wanted to give you warning. Management has been cracking down on people using clones at to great a distance. Just wanted to let you know.))

(Yuan got up from where he had watched this foolish chirade take place. He was utterly appalled by the stupidity of so many in this village. He tosses his cig and walks over to the man who seemed to start all of this. ((Korn on a stick, don't know your rp name)). Yuan places his hand on his shoulder as he passes.) People like this make me sick. Self-righteous fools and naieve morons. They allow their emotions to rule them, and when they see something they don't like, they immediately blame the only person nearby with any logical sense. Honestly, for an entire village to fall on you for refering to a teammate as a spaz? Is that fair I ask you? Is that justice? Do they have the right to "Put you in your place" ? The goddess is wrong. That anger of yours is something that you must channel into power. I see potential in you. Potentil that is squandered amongst these simpletons. I am offering you the chance to come with me to the Village hidden in the Sound. There you will have the opportunity to grow in ways that you can't here. And who knows. If you prove yourself strong enough, my sensei may even take you under his wing like he did me. So... I leave now...will you be joining me or not? (Yuan stood still with one hand on the man's shoulder. His other hand was by his side making handsigns.)

User Image

*I look and Yaun and smile.* "Yeah, I gotta admit the whole thing with the 'spaz' went out of hand, but I can't come with you. This place needs someone like me, reckless, logical, knows how to get things done, bold and brash. So I may not be high ranking and none of the people up top will probably listen to me but I'll get them to listen someday, when I need their attention. And with JZ on the loose, Could's gonna be his number 1 target so my best chance of finding him is staying here. Sorry hombre, maybe I'll stop by Sound when this is all done, eh?"

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:48 pm

"Right now, I'm more worried about Kamikuro Ayumu," Kouga replied to Korn in a heavy tone, "That kid...he's dangerous, even his chakra has a menacing feeling to it. He has a strong craving for blood, and if he was to gain power from the sound...I fear the Cloud would be in danger. Same about JZ...but I don't know much about him, his chakra didn't has any special "feelings" to it."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:53 pm

"this is a problem so maybe we should keep our gurad up at all times,that Kamikuro Ayumu hes no threat as a acadmy student what could he do or maybe its just me" rahenno said starting to stand up

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:56 pm

(Finally, someone online with me at the same time!)
"Read his profile at the archives," Kouga said darkly, "then you'll understand why I'm worried about him..."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:10 pm

"i see why your worried about him, but think about it, those who seek more power how many people acually get that power, i was once like that, wanting revange on the killer of my family, but thats not way to go" rahenno said with his head down "having this demon is a blessing and a curse, but the only thing about it is that i have embraced it" rahenno said look at his hand

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:25 pm

"Wanting revenge and craving for blood are 2 different things," Kouga sighed, "Wanting revenge won't drive you insane, or at least I don't think so. This guy...he wants power just so he can kill more." he said, a shiver creeping down his spine.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:35 pm

"good point" rahenno said sitting down "i geuss all we can do is wait"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:39 pm

"That's true," Kouga replied, "Where did Zigihara go anyway? Did Korn-kun follow him?"
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:52 pm

(no me and him went back to the dorms)

"maybe to the akatsuki base i dont know"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:54 pm

*appearing behind rehanno* "we need to make sure all jonin get to the mountains, you two can find them and tell them"
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:02 pm

"thie not jonin just genin"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm

(Rahenno, I don't get what you just said...)
"Ok sensei. Sakythia-san, you heard that right?"
Kouga said as he jumped out of the door and prepared to go to the village through "Tree-hopping".

(I love that name--tree-hopping!)
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:05 pm

*I return from my quick nap at the dorms.* "Hey all. Man, you guys get worried about everyone who passes through here don't you? I'm not worried about that Ayumu guy, if he shows up for a fight here we give him a good whippin'. Come on Rhaenno, you really think I'd go to the Akatsuki's door step because of a hunch? I may me a little hot-headed but I'm not suicidal! And trust me, JZ doesn't need 'weird feeling' chakra to be at minimum a nuisense. I'm gonna wait a while before I go after JZ. Get a little stronger, learn some more jutsu stuff from RJ. Then Joe's gonna get, and get it bad, if you know what I mean."

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:26 pm

"Korn-kun, I'm afraid that's not gonna work." Kouga replied, "Zigihara has gone to the sound village with Kamikuro, and who knows what methods they use over there?"He said, thinking hard.
"I wish there's someone who can teach me strong wind techniques..." He mumbled.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games