Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:12 am
Akarii's father grabbed Akarii's throat and threw her through the wall and into the place where they had landed on the kanji which was glowing. Akarii's father smirk and suddenly a impenatrible white box appeared around Akarii threatening her very existance. All it said on it was 'sentenced to death'...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:05 pm
"NO!!"Lance shouted,upon hearing that all the thunder demons lept into action,surroundin the box.They all slashed at the box with there weapons at the same weapon.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:12 pm
Akarii on the inside was using her wings, fists anything she could to attempt to escape. "Ha! Its no use. That box has been used to exchange someone in the world of the living for a dead person for years! It won't open till its exchanged." Akarii's father laughed at the feeble attempts to break the box. Suddenly the bottom of the box revealed a starry land someone came up from this land. "Akarii?" The person said
((God! I've got writers block again!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:42 pm
Lance turned to face the father."IT's you!!!"Lance said charging him,and slashing violently.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:50 pm
"Oh? You think I can bring your precious Akarii back? Ha! Akarii is gone! She was a fool! To believe there was some deep meaning to her life. She was a tool! Why does she mean so much to you? Hm? Did you befriend her? Did you love her? Ha ha ha! Pathetic!" Akarii's father said directly to Lance dodging all Lance's attemptd to kill him. "Your weak!" Akarii's father taunted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 pm
"I can still beat you!!!'Lance cried.He continued slashing behind him his strikes soon were not able to be traced and it even left a mark in the very air.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:13 pm
"Do you truly believe that?" Akarii's father said while in the box Akarii faded.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:22 pm
"Yes I do..."Lance said he stared at him."I will save akarii."HELLFIRE QUAKE!!"He sword grew into a gaint two hander mad out of magma,as he lashed it at them,Leavving a deep trench in the ground that it hit."DIE!!"He shouted as the sword came at the father.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:26 pm
Akarii's father jumped and flew in the air. "North Wind!" Akarii's father said as he picked Lance up and dropped Lance in his own trench of Magma  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 am
Lance grinded his hands against the walls of the trench.He jumped out and landed on solid ground and the trench closed."IYOTEN TAIHAKU!!"Right then Iyoten and taihake appeared on either side of the father,nd slashed there huge swords at him.While Lance jumped in the air above and prepared to slash at his head.

((Going to be gone for two days...))  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:12 am
Akarii's father flew higher and dodged these attacks. While in the box Akarii's last bit of her faded out of existence. Her fatherr felt this and smiled. "Let it be known that Akarii Death, has faded out of existence and will not be coming back." her father said to all of Death clan. But mainly he said it to Lance. Finally the box disappeared showing a tall black haired silver eyed white winged boy. "Who decided to trade Akarii for me? Who Decided to give Akarii Death for Yashiro? hm?" Yashiro asked angrily.
((See you in two days I'm going to my dad's house.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:36 pm
Lance was fierce."You...You.."Lance said staring but he knew he couldn't beat him,he would have to get stronger later.He fell to his knees.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:29 pm
Akarii's soul heard Lance's statement and a form of her began to appear in front of Lance no one else could see her except Lance. "Lance. Lance. Its me. You can't give up. Not yet. If you take away a birds wings it Cannot fly anymore. Please Lance for me. Get up." Akarii's spirit said kissing Lance's cheek and fading out of sight. "Ha Ha Ha! I am always right! Your just like Akarii! Weak and useless! Ha ha ha!" Akarii's father laughed in Lance's face. "Father!" Yashiro stated Allowed. Yashiro dragged his father to the ground and tied him there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:09 pm
hears fighting going on so Alex starts running toward the battle to find the dad on the ground lance...uh...beat up? and a strange dude (i think?) "uh...are we to late for the party?" alex jokes. "where... is... Akarii?"
{alright lance. sorry i haven't been on much. i moved so its hard for me to get a connection(that will last) to the internet. so if i dont post much thats why.}  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:59 pm
((Umm. Hi. I had to come home early because My papa got sick. And I can't get it. Cause 23 days out of school is enough.)) "Akarii is dead! She won't come back." Akarii's father yelled and smiled.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff