Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:31 pm

"they'll die soon, i swear it." Oroami said angrily.

(i gtg)
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:41 pm

"im sure of it. I will only get stronger in the time they spend trying to plan." Susumu starts to read the scrolls she took from the archives

(ok i will talk to you later)

Eris5

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:06 pm

((drat... i missed out on a big battle. wish i could have been there to help your rpc.. xp i'll be having trouble working out how my rpc reacts to this when she was doing nothing the whole time... xd

oh and by the way, suke is just a dog... not a wolf.))

kira looks at the ground confused. she didn't know who fight with all the comotion. she sits on the ground and then says

"so you're one of those chosen goddesses with devils and worshippers trying to kill you?' kira thinks for a long while. "i must say thats a difficult burden you have on yourself.." kira looks away with a guilty look.

"sorry to be unable to help you out there susumu. must have been worning you out during our spar and both suke and i became confused by the whole situation before us that we didnt know what to do."

kira comes to susumu and takes out a first aid kit from her pack. "don't know much medical jutsus but until you go to snow, want me to fix anything?"
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:11 pm

"never mind getting you to snow, ill get suke to get snow.'

kira commands suke an order, gives suke a letter, and suke dashes off.

now i just hope he doesn't drool so much that snow would be having a hard time reading it.

I~kira~kira~I

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:31 pm

"Mmmm.....What's the situation here?" Snow said as she popped in. She eyed Kira a little. Jeez, I haven't seen her in a long time.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:34 pm

"hey snow could you take a look at susumu? she happened to get into a difficult situation though not sure if she completly fine. so just a check up on her." suke happened to follow snow. he seemed to be shredding the letter he gave snow to pieces.

I~kira~kira~I

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:37 pm

"im not doing to bad. it got pretty scary there" Susumu has already cleansed her wounds. and started to bandage up the more serious ones.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:39 pm

"hm quite fast at recovering susumu." kira turns towards snow. "sorry for the rush snow. sweatdrop will make it up to you somehow. and i bet suke slobbered up the letter."

suke looks at kira with a puppy eyed face, though kira could obviously tell he has slobbered up the letter.

"so what's our next move while the devils move towards the mist village?"

I~kira~kira~I

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:45 pm

"Sorri I was of no help." Snow smiled at Susumu though. She's come a long way from that helpless girl she use to be. "But Anyways. I shall stop them next time they come into our village." She affirmed them. "I have no clue what's happening, so you guys will have to make up the plans."
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:45 pm

((nvm saw in the council post...))

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:47 pm

"so you're going to the mist village to help out the other gooddess? i guess two against four are better than one against four as it went out for you."
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:50 pm

"but before you go, anything you might suggest that i could do to help you out?"

I~kira~kira~I

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:00 am

((HAHA haven't see you in long time))

"That was kind of scary fight" Ric says and drops from tree.
"hmm i am kind of confused" Ric says.
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Susumu looks up at Kira gratefully " I could use any training that I can get, i'm strong in lightening jutsu and taijutsu. I know up to stage 2 medical ninjutsu. and I have sharingan." She smiles, get's up and brush's herself off. suddenly ric comes popping out of a tree. "yes it was" (if your confused you probably should read the new article part 3 the goddess's it should explain everything pretty well)

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:13 pm

(ok i understand the whole goddess thing,but how the hell did all this happen in one day. that battle left me confused and the devils are they really that strong. now things just got a whole lot different for me)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games