Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:11 am
"Good morning! Kisa-san, do you mind if we make some sandwiches for everyone?" She wanted action. And while this wasn't helping find Sui any, at least she was doing something useful... "I was thinking we might take all day to look for Sui-san, so I wanted to pack a lunch just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:54 am
"Oh! That's not a problem at all!" She smiled and took out the ingredients they needed, "Here."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:39 pm
Hayato yawned, stretching his arms as he entered he kitchen. He wasn't in a good mood really. He was already angry that He had gotten free, and now, he could not find any information on the missing leader. "Those two other twerps better know something." He muttered, looking around the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:50 pm
Alcina was fast at work making sandwiches when she saw Hayato and Kisuna come in. "Good morning!" she hailed them cheerfully. Unable to resist, the princess blew a kiss toward the younger boy. Being in top spirits made the girl that much more mischievous...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:54 pm
Kisuna blushed and immediately hid behind Hayato, hoping that the imaginary kiss didn't land on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:20 pm
Hayato chuckled at that. "Well seems like you have an admirer, Older Twerp." He said, ruffling the boy's hair. He had to admit, this was very amusing. He turned back to Alcina still with the grin, and his eyes landed on the sandwitch. Oh yes, he was hungry. VERY. "Are those for us?"  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:26 pm
Alcina saw the hunger in his eyes and stole the sandwich away before he could move. "For later. You can make your own breakfast right now. Of course..." she added evilly, "Kisuna-sama is always welcome to something I make."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:15 pm
Kisuna mumbled his reply and exited out of the room, leaving everyone to wonder what the heck he just said. He walked quickly to the exit of the palace and desperately tried to get some air to cool down his blushing face.

What's happening to meee~?! He thought to himself.

(Now instead of Kisuna reminding me of Hiro from Fruits Basket, he reminds me of Syaoran sweatdrop )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:34 pm
((Lol! Poor little guy. I don't think Alcina's gonna let up on him any time soon. xd ))

Alcina was having lots of fun doting on Kisuna like this. It was a rule in her family, after all. One must always embarrass the younger siblings. The princess had no younger siblings, her being the youngest and all. So she was taking advantage as this new opportunity laid itself before her.

Grinning rather evilly, she hummed a little tune as she finished up making the sandwiches. She needed to plot her next move with Kisuna...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:59 pm
"Pft." He grumbled. "Fine, I'll make my own." He grumbled his way to the counter, and grabbing left overs from Alcina's sandwitch, he made himself a small simple sandwich. It actually looked good as a matter of fact, for a male cooking.

Taking a bite out of it, he turned to Kisa and Kane. "Yo Twerps," He took another bite. "Ya know where I can get anything that belongs to the Mer-man so i can start searching?"  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:30 am
Kisa shook her head, "Sorry."

Kane, however, raised an eyebrow, "What about the scale I gave you back near the palace...?" She glared at him fiercely, "Don't you dare tell me you lost it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:43 pm
((Haha, i totally forgot. sweatdrop ))

Hayato clapped his hands. "Oh." He said, looking at Kane. "You are smarter than I thought. I will be right back." He turned with his half eaten sandwich and headed back t his room.

((Im editing the other posts i did when he smelled Sui to "something familiar" I totaly forgot he had that scent. lol))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Kane raised an eyebrow and frowned, "I wasn't smart in the beginning...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:22 pm
"Yes, you were," Alcina said from her place at the counter. She was eating some breakfast foods during Kane's and Hayato's conversation and finished her mouthful before speaking. "He just wasn't smart enough to see it before. Besides, you're female now. That really does make all the difference."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:24 am
Kane sighed and took a bite out of her own sandwich (feeling suddenly hungry) and said, "I don't think I'll ever understand men."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games